Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
hound out the managers 17:55 - Mar 27 with 1179 viewsHARRY10

MM, Hurst, Lambert were all the cause of our woes - soon it will be the fault of PC.

So get out your bedsheets, make ready the banners to hang on the training ground gate and the flares to let off.

Perhaps if we marched round PR banging drums things might change............another manager, perhaps.

Yes, that's what we need....another manager.
hound out the managers on 17:57 - Mar 27 with 1141 viewswkj

Try reading the room.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

hound out the managers on 17:59 - Mar 27 with 1116 viewsJ2BLUE

Condescending [x]
Smug [x]
Arrogant [x]
Factually accurate [ ]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

hound out the managers on 18:00 - Mar 27 with 1103 viewsMullet

Hurst and Lambert got all the plaudits MM deserved and none of the scorn. It took a hell of a lot for some of the delusion around Hurst especially to be lanced. You're talking nonsense.

Both Hurst and Lambert had giant flags and people arguing for things that were never there long after even the most hopeful could see it was gone. People clapped us to relegation FFS.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

hound out the managers on 18:10 - Mar 27 with 1043 viewsHARRY10

maybe, just maybe, there might be something wrong at the club that is causing these managers to fail

or would that remove an all too simply form of scapegoat ?
hound out the managers on 18:11 - Mar 27 with 1025 viewsJ2BLUE

hound out the managers on 18:10 - Mar 27 by HARRY10

maybe, just maybe, there might be something wrong at the club that is causing these managers to fail

You mean Evans? As 90% of the board are saying...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

hound out the managers on 18:14 - Mar 27 with 995 viewswkj

Again, try reading the room.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

hound out the managers on 18:28 - Mar 27 with 944 viewsWD19

Well I guess at least you are consistent.
hound out the managers on 18:35 - Mar 27 with 918 viewsBlueBadger

It's quite simple.
Evans is a sh1t owner who's half-arsed approach is responsible for the fact that we're in the third division and ends to go.
Lambert was a sh1t manager who is responsible for the fact that we stand a very real chance of languishing for ages in the third division and needed to go.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2021 18:35]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

hound out the managers on 18:55 - Mar 27 with 883 viewsFunge

There's no other poster on this board who gets things quite as wrong as you, quite as often.
hound out the managers on 18:59 - Mar 27 with 861 viewsTractorCam

I love how you're just having this conversation with yourself. Would love to know what post inspired this one, think you should share it.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

hound out the managers on 19:03 - Mar 27 with 838 viewsbournemouthblue

hound out the managers on 18:35 - Mar 27 by BlueBadger

It's quite simple.
Evans is a sh1t owner who's half-arsed approach is responsible for the fact that we're in the third division and ends to go.
Lambert was a sh1t manager who is responsible for the fact that we stand a very real chance of languishing for ages in the third division and needed to go.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2021 18:35]

Lambert didn't cover himself in glory whilst here but there's no doubt Hurst destroyed any semblance of a Championship competitive squad in one transfer window

Webster - Sold to a rival (for under market value)
Waghorn - Sold to a rival (for under market value)
Garner - Sold to a rival (for over his market value)
McGoldrick Released (joined a rival)
Bart - Upset and fell out with (we end up selling him a season later, getting properly done by Millwall on that one)

That's basically all the positives MM left us with, destroyed in one transfer window!

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

hound out the managers on 19:09 - Mar 27 with 813 viewsBlueBadger

hound out the managers on 19:03 - Mar 27 by bournemouthblue

Lambert didn't cover himself in glory whilst here but there's no doubt Hurst destroyed any semblance of a Championship competitive squad in one transfer window

Webster - Sold to a rival (for under market value)
Waghorn - Sold to a rival (for under market value)
Garner - Sold to a rival (for over his market value)
McGoldrick Released (joined a rival)
Bart - Upset and fell out with (we end up selling him a season later, getting properly done by Millwall on that one)

That's basically all the positives MM left us with, destroyed in one transfer window!

We were by no means irretrievably down in October. Sure, Free Pints And New Grounds was dealt a bad hand, but rather than actually trying to play it, he drowned it in interviews and giveaway beer.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

hound out the managers on 19:16 - Mar 27 with 779 viewsTractorWood

hound out the managers on 19:09 - Mar 27 by BlueBadger

We were by no means irretrievably down in October. Sure, Free Pints And New Grounds was dealt a bad hand, but rather than actually trying to play it, he drowned it in interviews and giveaway beer.

And the majority gobbled it up.

I remember that draw at home to Preston where Lambert was still quite new. We nearly lost the game at home against 10 men.

Nothing will change until Evans goes.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

hound out the managers on 19:53 - Mar 27 with 726 viewsHARRY10

hound out the managers on 18:59 - Mar 27 by TractorCam

I love how you're just having this conversation with yourself. Would love to know what post inspired this one, think you should share it.

yes, it is only me commenting on this thread

thanks for pointing it out
hound out the managers on 10:17 - Mar 30 with 514 viewsBlueWorldOrder

We haven't hounded out any managers. Mick was here 5 years and Evan didn't renew. There were not many Hurst out utterings before Evans sacked him. Lambert was the only one really hounded out but a flare against a fence is hardly hounding him out. Evans got rid off him because he went to the national media and said it was Evans fault. Paul Cook was the man most wanted much like Hurst. Most people want Cook to remain here. I think he should get 1 year to get us up.

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

hound out the managers on 10:19 - Mar 30 with 495 viewsjayessess

hound out the managers on 10:17 - Mar 30 by BlueWorldOrder

We haven't hounded out any managers. Mick was here 5 years and Evan didn't renew. There were not many Hurst out utterings before Evans sacked him. Lambert was the only one really hounded out but a flare against a fence is hardly hounding him out. Evans got rid off him because he went to the national media and said it was Evans fault. Paul Cook was the man most wanted much like Hurst. Most people want Cook to remain here. I think he should get 1 year to get us up.

give him a year? You barely gave him a week before you started wanging on!

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024