Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blue action are very quiet? 13:23 - Apr 7 with 4300 viewsStuartBrett8

I guess the news caught them out as well.

*amended, no offence meant
[Post edited 7 Apr 2021 15:24]

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

Blue action are very quiet? on 13:24 - Apr 7 with 3876 viewsfooters

Weird flex to take a pop at BA.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Blue action are very quiet? on 13:25 - Apr 7 with 3860 viewsStuartBrett8

Blue action are very quiet? on 13:24 - Apr 7 by footers

I wasn't taking a pop, just checked their Twitter and nothing posted about it.

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

Blue action are very quiet? on 13:25 - Apr 7 with 3856 viewsdominiciawful

I don't really get the snipes at Blue Action. I think they're a great voice for us.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Blue action are very quiet? on 13:25 - Apr 7 with 3855 viewsNthQldITFC

They've done a good job. It would be decent and classy of them now to put out a statement thanking Marcus Evans for his investment over the years, and for allowing us to move on now.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Blue action are very quiet? on 13:26 - Apr 7 with 3802 viewsCoco

Blue action are very quiet? on 13:25 - Apr 7 by NthQldITFC

They've done a good job. It would be decent and classy of them now to put out a statement thanking Marcus Evans for his investment over the years, and for allowing us to move on now.

You missed out 'lack of'

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Blue action are very quiet? on 13:27 - Apr 7 with 3788 viewsCoco

Blue action are very quiet? on 13:25 - Apr 7 by dominiciawful

I don't really get the snipes at Blue Action. I think they're a great voice for us.

Indeed and keeping up the noise to help focus Marcus' mind during C19.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Blue action are very quiet? on 13:41 - Apr 7 with 3696 viewschrismakin

I must day Blue Action have shown the world how to protest.

Its not about thousands of people and getting into the faces of police.

Just send 4 people with a banner and it works.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Blue action are very quiet? on 13:42 - Apr 7 with 3699 viewsTieDyedIn95

Blue action are very quiet? on 13:24 - Apr 7 by footers

I have noticed a lot of digs at them on social media. How were they to know the takeover was days away? Who's to say that their pressure for months didn't have a hand in the change.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Login to get fewer ads

Blue action are very quiet? on 13:45 - Apr 7 with 3667 viewsjeera

Blue action are very quiet? on 13:25 - Apr 7 by StuartBrett8

I wasn't taking a pop, just checked their Twitter and nothing posted about it.

I'm going with 'Too much class to try and take credit themselves for too much'.

They've been a welcome voice for many of us though.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Blue action are very quiet? on 13:48 - Apr 7 with 3634 viewsNthQldITFC

Blue action are very quiet? on 13:26 - Apr 7 by Coco

You missed out 'lack of'

Or maybe 'limited', but at least we're alive.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Blue action are very quiet? on 14:12 - Apr 7 with 3574 viewsSlambo

We'll issue a statement in due course. Just a bit preoccupied with trying to get a refund from the ad agency for the billboard we hired 😬

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

Blue action are very quiet? on 14:15 - Apr 7 with 3537 viewsJ2BLUE

Blue action are very quiet? on 14:12 - Apr 7 by Slambo

We'll issue a statement in due course. Just a bit preoccupied with trying to get a refund from the ad agency for the billboard we hired 😬

You absolute legends.

If they won't refund it, throw a crowdfunding page up and maybe we can make it into a welcome billboard for the new owners or something positive. Or a message to Cook: "Don't worry, we know you're dealing with a bunch of cretins" or maybe something slightly more diplomatic...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Blue action are very quiet? on 14:19 - Apr 7 with 3507 viewstrncbluearmy

Blue action are very quiet? on 14:15 - Apr 7 by J2BLUE

You absolute legends.

If they won't refund it, throw a crowdfunding page up and maybe we can make it into a welcome billboard for the new owners or something positive. Or a message to Cook: "Don't worry, we know you're dealing with a bunch of cretins" or maybe something slightly more diplomatic...

Diffo welcome to new owners if you can`t get dosh back
Blue action are very quiet? on 14:20 - Apr 7 with 3486 viewsMattinLondon

No need for words - just a lot of red, blue and white smoke bombs at the first opportunity inside the stadium.
Blue action are very quiet? on 14:28 - Apr 7 with 3434 viewslazyblue

Blue action are very quiet? on 13:25 - Apr 7 by dominiciawful

I get fed up with them at times because ME has always had best interests at club at heart(i feel)and speak to those in the club on commercial side for business purposes and never heard anything negative about him as a person. Its been pretty obvious something has been going on for a couple of months even though all parties involved tried to keep it quiet yet they still put abusive banners up, they seemed to calm down however after Cook had a word with them.
Blue action are very quiet? on 14:38 - Apr 7 with 3375 viewsjeera

Blue action are very quiet? on 14:28 - Apr 7 by lazyblue

I get fed up with them at times because ME has always had best interests at club at heart(i feel)and speak to those in the club on commercial side for business purposes and never heard anything negative about him as a person. Its been pretty obvious something has been going on for a couple of months even though all parties involved tried to keep it quiet yet they still put abusive banners up, they seemed to calm down however after Cook had a word with them.

Abusive?

For football fans they couldn't have been less so.

Blue action are very quiet? on 14:53 - Apr 7 with 3321 viewsBlueBadger

Well, this is a take so hot it's melted the laptop screen.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Blue action are very quiet? on 15:00 - Apr 7 with 3295 viewsJ2BLUE

Was going to make a separate thread but it can go here:

Blue action deserve massive credit. If this takeover really did stall before Evans decided to stay after all then we may potentially owe them a lot. The newspaper was great. The banner was also great (yes I was slightly disappointed with reform being on there) and it may well have drawn Evans' eyes to this site and Twitter to see just how the fans felt about him and just hore tired we were of his leadership. He always seemed quite deluded with how things were going and maybe those guys forced him to confront reality.

They certainly did our cause no harm and we're much better off with them.

Cheers BA!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Blue action are very quiet? on 15:03 - Apr 7 with 3282 viewsSuperCoops

There's your statement!

Blue action are very quiet? on 15:22 - Apr 7 with 3213 viewsBlueBadger

Thank you for your time over the past 13 years and goodbye, Mr Evans.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Blue action are very quiet? on 15:25 - Apr 7 with 3195 viewsTractorCam

"they seemed to calm down however after Cook had a word with them".

That was literally 5 days ago

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Blue action are very quiet? on 17:45 - Apr 7 with 3048 viewsBlue_Order

There were no abusive banners put up.
We were never not calm.
The conversation with Cook didn’t change anything, just a growing respect for him for coming out and speaking to us.

Have a go by all means, but make sure it’s true. Don’t be lazy, blue.
Blue action are very quiet? on 19:00 - Apr 7 with 2901 viewsgreyhound

Blue action are very quiet? on 17:45 - Apr 7 by Blue_Order

There were no abusive banners put up.
We were never not calm.
The conversation with Cook didn’t change anything, just a growing respect for him for coming out and speaking to us.

Have a go by all means, but make sure it’s true. Don’t be lazy, blue.

Feel bad for your lads.

Heard your actions called tinpot on a podcast, seen people slate what you do on twitter. In truth your the only ones mobilising and visualising all of the moaning that the rest of us are doing.

That takes money, time and to be honest quite a bit of bravery. I wouldn't feel to confident blasting into a convo with the clubs manager while supporting a banner requesting the removal of his latest boss.
Blue action are very quiet? on 20:17 - Apr 7 with 2784 viewsWickets

Personaly i am a big fan of Blue action , ok maybe the don't get everything 100% right but then again who does . Well done lads keep up your support of the club we love . and thanks .
Blue action are very quiet? on 21:02 - Apr 7 with 2731 viewsjeera

Blue action are very quiet? on 19:00 - Apr 7 by greyhound

Feel bad for your lads.

Heard your actions called tinpot on a podcast, seen people slate what you do on twitter. In truth your the only ones mobilising and visualising all of the moaning that the rest of us are doing.

That takes money, time and to be honest quite a bit of bravery. I wouldn't feel to confident blasting into a convo with the clubs manager while supporting a banner requesting the removal of his latest boss.

People having a dig at them?

Sounds like some immature level of jealousy going on there.

People are welcome to act on their own if they wish, but it's easier to sait back and criticise from a distance.

It's always the same.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024