Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Before people get too excited about spunking money 14:47 - Apr 12 with 1242 viewstractorboy1978

Just remember that under SCMP, in L1 we can only spend a max of 60% of our turnover on wages.
Before people get too excited about spunking money on 14:49 - Apr 12 with 1196 viewsPJH

Ignore that, rules do not apply to Americans.
Before people get too excited about spunking on 14:49 - Apr 12 with 1195 viewsmonytowbray

Fixed for you.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Before people get too excited about spunking money on 14:51 - Apr 12 with 1177 viewsMetal_Hacker

I wonder if there'll be some "cooking" of the books in relation to new "sponsors" and our turnover all of a sudden a lot bigger

Didn't Citeh have their owners sponsor them to inflate their revenue streams (allegedly) ?

Poll: If it were one or the other

Before people get too excited about spunking money on 14:52 - Apr 12 with 1160 viewsportmanking

Before people get too excited about spunking money on 14:51 - Apr 12 by Metal_Hacker

I wonder if there'll be some "cooking" of the books in relation to new "sponsors" and our turnover all of a sudden a lot bigger

Didn't Citeh have their owners sponsor them to inflate their revenue streams (allegedly) ?

Funny you say that, I did wonder whether Marcus Evans would consider 'sponsoring' our shirts again....
Before people get too excited about spunking money on 14:53 - Apr 12 with 1144 viewschrismakin

So Bretts bought his season ticket for £700 Million

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Before people get too excited about spunking money on 14:53 - Apr 12 with 1144 viewsRozz

I wonder how heavily they'll go at the marketing, particularly with the overseas clubs, to stimulate other revenue streams? It seems to be something they've been good at in other projects.

In the immediate term, a preseason tour (COVID allowing) and a truckload of club shop 'swag' incoming I reckon.
Before people get too excited about spunking money on 14:54 - Apr 12 with 1127 viewsMetal_Hacker

Before people get too excited about spunking money on 14:52 - Apr 12 by portmanking

Funny you say that, I did wonder whether Marcus Evans would consider 'sponsoring' our shirts again....

Oh don't say that !!! We've just rid of him , got rid of Magical Vegas and now you're suggesting we'd be back to ME

I'd be happy with a little contribution from a couple of small American companies like Microsoft or perhaps Apple - yeah right !!! That would be fun though

Poll: If it were one or the other

Before people get too excited about spunking money on 14:54 - Apr 12 with 1125 viewspointofblue

Before people get too excited about spunking money on 14:51 - Apr 12 by Metal_Hacker

Or utilise bonuses for appearances, goals, assists, unused sub etc.?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

Before people get too excited about spunking money on 14:57 - Apr 12 with 1106 viewstractorboy1978

Before people get too excited about spunking money on 14:53 - Apr 12 by Rozz

I wonder how heavily they'll go at the marketing, particularly with the overseas clubs, to stimulate other revenue streams? It seems to be something they've been good at in other projects.

In the immediate term, a preseason tour (COVID allowing) and a truckload of club shop 'swag' incoming I reckon.

No doubt once they have their feet under the table and the CEO is in, they will be far, far better and innovative in generating revenue than ME was.

I think it's clear there is going to be very decent backing, but at L1 level it will have to be tempered (albeit a far more excessive level than most of our rivals). As mentioned in another thread, the Championship is an entirely different ball game and the taps can be turned on.
Before people get too excited about spunking money on 14:59 - Apr 12 with 1085 viewschrismakin

Before people get too excited about spunking money on 14:57 - Apr 12 by tractorboy1978

No doubt once they have their feet under the table and the CEO is in, they will be far, far better and innovative in generating revenue than ME was.

I think it's clear there is going to be very decent backing, but at L1 level it will have to be tempered (albeit a far more excessive level than most of our rivals). As mentioned in another thread, the Championship is an entirely different ball game and the taps can be turned on.

Best thing is, they dont need to spend money on fees to make our team win this league

The Championship is the hardest league to get out of and that's where the money will come into it.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Before people get too excited about spunking money on 15:08 - Apr 12 with 1029 viewsJ2BLUE

Is it a points deduction or a fine?

If it's a fine it might be worth blowing it out of the water and paying the fine.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Before people get too excited about spunking money on 15:47 - Apr 12 with 908 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Before people get too excited about spunking money on 15:08 - Apr 12 by J2BLUE

Is it a points deduction or a fine?

If it's a fine it might be worth blowing it out of the water and paying the fine.

I think it’s a fine based on the amount that you overspend by...in which case they’ll just take the fine on the chin I would have thought

Poll: Our final position

Before people get too excited about spunking money on 16:42 - Apr 12 with 795 viewsLeaky

Before people get too excited about spunking money on 14:54 - Apr 12 by Metal_Hacker

Oh don't say that !!! We've just rid of him , got rid of Magical Vegas and now you're suggesting we'd be back to ME

I'd be happy with a little contribution from a couple of small American companies like Microsoft or perhaps Apple - yeah right !!! That would be fun though

Trump Towers on the shirts
Before people get too excited about spunking money on 16:44 - Apr 12 with 788 viewsghostofescobar

Isn’t FFP being scrapped, for at least one season? Or does that not apply at our lowly level? https://www.90min.com/in/posts/uefa-to-scrap-financial-fair-play-giving-clubs-mo

GhostOfEscobar

Before people get too excited about spunking money on 16:56 - Apr 12 with 745 viewsHARRY10

Before people get too excited about spunking money on 16:44 - Apr 12 by ghostofescobar

Isn’t FFP being scrapped, for at least one season? Or does that not apply at our lowly level? https://www.90min.com/in/posts/uefa-to-scrap-financial-fair-play-giving-clubs-mo

At the moment the thought is that consultation/talks will run until the end of the year, so I would not expect any implementation until season 22/23
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024