Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So it’s confirmed the English 6 has agreed to form this super league 23:27 - Apr 18 with 3289 viewsHipsterectomy

Now we just need their reserve teams to be given Championship league status

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

So it’s confirmed the English 6 has agreed to form this super league on 23:29 - Apr 18 with 3110 viewsJ2BLUE

Give them 24 hours to decide if they are with us or against us. If they decide they are against us ban them immediately forfeiting all prize money and league positions this season.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So it’s confirmed the English 6 has agreed to form this super league on 23:38 - Apr 18 with 3052 viewsMrTown

Wonderful.

Get rid of the elite and super rich that have taken fair competition out of football, and allow domestic competitions to become a much much more even playing field once again.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

So it’s confirmed the English 6 has agreed to form this super league on 23:41 - Apr 18 with 3029 viewschrismakin

So it’s confirmed the English 6 has agreed to form this super league on 23:38 - Apr 18 by MrTown

Wonderful.

Get rid of the elite and super rich that have taken fair competition out of football, and allow domestic competitions to become a much much more even playing field once again.

Let's get football back to how it used to be

FA CUP football on standard TV, FA Cup saturdays starting from 9am until 6pm,
semi finals NOT at wembley
3PM or 7:45pm kickoffs for all league matches ( Apart from those bank holiday ones)

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

So it’s confirmed the English 6 has agreed to form this super league on 00:02 - Apr 19 with 2924 viewsMrTown

So it’s confirmed the English 6 has agreed to form this super league on 23:41 - Apr 18 by chrismakin

Let's get football back to how it used to be

FA CUP football on standard TV, FA Cup saturdays starting from 9am until 6pm,
semi finals NOT at wembley
3PM or 7:45pm kickoffs for all league matches ( Apart from those bank holiday ones)

The intention is for the clubs to still compete domestically. It would be lovely to see the 6 clubs from England to be banned from domestic competition, only way to domestic competition would be levelled out again, but suspect commercial power of the top 6 would mean PL/FA wouldn’t remove them from the Premier League.

The organisation that really will be panicking right now is UEFA, would presumably call an end to the Champions League and the Europa League.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2021 0:14]

So it’s confirmed the English 6 has agreed to form this super league on 00:10 - Apr 19 with 2874 viewschrismakin

So it’s confirmed the English 6 has agreed to form this super league on 00:02 - Apr 19 by MrTown

The intention is for the clubs to still compete domestically. It would be lovely to see the 6 clubs from England to be banned from domestic competition, only way to domestic competition would be levelled out again, but suspect commercial power of the top 6 would mean PL/FA wouldn’t remove them from the Premier League.

The organisation that really will be panicking right now is UEFA, would presumably call an end to the Champions League and the Europa League.

I can't see any way this super league can't effect the league and it's domestic cup duties

Already 38 league games
potentially 24/26 Superleague games
FA/League cup...5/6 games?

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

So it’s confirmed the English 6 has agreed to form this super league on 00:13 - Apr 19 with 2846 viewsMrTown

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

Just read it on The Athletic. I hope that is the case and is followed through with by domestic governing bodies, as mentioned, would be a pivotal time in football, and if banned, would see much more even and level playing field.

So it’s confirmed the English 6 has agreed to form this super league on 00:21 - Apr 19 with 2803 viewsMrTown

So it’s confirmed the English 6 has agreed to form this super league on 00:10 - Apr 19 by chrismakin

I can't see any way this super league can't effect the league and it's domestic cup duties

Already 38 league games
potentially 24/26 Superleague games
FA/League cup...5/6 games?

It will ultimately boil down to whether the domestic governing bodies have the cojones to ban these clubs from their leagues, it’s one thing saying it, and another doing. Would be saying goodbye to a huge amount of revenue in the Premier League you’d imagine.

But would do fair competition in this country the world of good.

Hope it happens, I really do, would be a pivotal time in domestic football in this country.

So it’s confirmed the English 6 has agreed to form this super league on 00:27 - Apr 19 with 2791 viewsSpruceMoose

Not sure what Spurs have done to warrant being in any super league...

But feck 'em. I'm going to be interested in what kind of reaction the fans of these clubs have.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2021 0:29]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

So it’s confirmed the English 6 has agreed to form this super league on 00:28 - Apr 19 with 2774 viewschrismakin

So it’s confirmed the English 6 has agreed to form this super league on 00:27 - Apr 19 by SpruceMoose

But feck 'em. I'm going to be interested in what kind of reaction the fans of these clubs have.

Play in a big stadium?

So it’s confirmed the English 6 has agreed to form this super league on 00:30 - Apr 19 with 2768 viewsChurchman

So it’s confirmed the English 6 has agreed to form this super league on 00:02 - Apr 19 by MrTown

I’d dearly love to see that too, but I very much doubt it’ll happen. The top clubs are the Premier League really. The rest of the Premier League rubbish, FA & co will sadly do as they are told ultimately and show gratitude. A few little envelopes in the right blazer pockets and all will be approved as easily as a World Cup in Qatar.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2021 0:36]
So it’s confirmed the English 6 has agreed to form this super league on 00:31 - Apr 19 with 2767 viewsSpruceMoose

So it’s confirmed the English 6 has agreed to form this super league on 00:28 - Apr 19 by chrismakin

Play in a big stadium?

Must be, because they've won feck all (other than the league cup) for decades. Everton have won the FA cup more recently than they have.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

So it’s confirmed the English 6 has agreed to form this super league on 00:32 - Apr 19 with 2753 viewsMrTown

So it’s confirmed the English 6 has agreed to form this super league on 00:27 - Apr 19 by SpruceMoose

Ipswich Town have won the league more recently than Tottenham did in 1961. Nottingham Forest have won more European cups since it began in 1955/56.

Arsenal another ‘super club’ haven’t been in the Champions League since the 16-17 season, now lingering in 9th in the domestic league.

We know it’s nothing to do with European pedigree though, it’s who will bring the most eye balls to the TV globally.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2021 0:41]

So it’s confirmed the English 6 has agreed to form this super league on 00:32 - Apr 19 with 2755 viewschrismakin

So it’s confirmed the English 6 has agreed to form this super league on 00:31 - Apr 19 by SpruceMoose

Must be, because they've won feck all (other than the league cup) for decades. Everton have won the FA cup more recently than they have.

I want to know how you sign up, they need 3 more founding clubs

We're unbeaten in Europe............

So it’s confirmed the English 6 has agreed to form this super league on 00:36 - Apr 19 with 2717 viewsIllinoisblue

Craig Forrest is in fine form on twitter. He is fumin

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

So it’s confirmed the English 6 has agreed to form this super league on 00:46 - Apr 19 with 2643 viewschrismakin

So it’s confirmed the English 6 has agreed to form this super league on 00:36 - Apr 19 by Illinoisblue

Craig Forrest is in fine form on twitter. He is fumin

Certainly not holding back, love it

So it’s confirmed the English 6 has agreed to form this super league on 00:48 - Apr 19 with 2636 viewsMrTown

So it’s confirmed the English 6 has agreed to form this super league on 00:30 - Apr 19 by Churchman

I’d dearly love to see that too, but I very much doubt it’ll happen. The top clubs are the Premier League really. The rest of the Premier League rubbish, FA & co will sadly do as they are told ultimately and show gratitude. A few little envelopes in the right blazer pockets and all will be approved as easily as a World Cup in Qatar.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2021 0:36]

I’m afraid I believe you are right, and as I said prior, it’s ok domestic governing bodies saying/threatening action, it’s another following that through.

So it’s confirmed the English 6 has agreed to form this super league on 00:56 - Apr 19 with 2608 viewschrismakin

So it’s confirmed the English 6 has agreed to form this super league on 00:48 - Apr 19 by MrTown

I’m afraid I believe you are right, and as I said prior, it’s ok domestic governing bodies saying/threatening action, it’s another following that through.

They won't have a choice other than doing so

They can't allow for the sake of the competition, 'B' sides being put in the league, and as we know you have a lot of midweek league fixtures anyway and domestic cup fixtures to get through and then there's this new league midweek too

The FA won't have a choice but to exclude them for the sake of the integrity of the league itself

So it’s confirmed the English 6 has agreed to form this super league on 01:05 - Apr 19 with 2591 viewsJ2BLUE

So it’s confirmed the English 6 has agreed to form this super league on 00:56 - Apr 19 by chrismakin

They can't allow for the sake of the competition, 'B' sides being put in the league, and as we know you have a lot of midweek league fixtures anyway and domestic cup fixtures to get through and then there's this new league midweek too

The FA won't have a choice but to exclude them for the sake of the integrity of the league itself

Don't be surprised if the turkeys vote for Christmas and the other league members are bought off.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So it’s confirmed the English 6 has agreed to form this super league on 06:26 - Apr 19 with 2296 viewsBlueBadger

So it’s confirmed the English 6 has agreed to form this super league on 00:31 - Apr 19 by SpruceMoose

At this point, I believe it's basically the law to point out that not only have won the league more recently than Spurs have, so have we.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So it’s confirmed the English 6 has agreed to form this super league on 06:37 - Apr 19 with 2252 viewsPrideOfTheEast

What they have done is have a a revenue in the top 6 of English football.

None of this is about sporting achievement, it’s simply which group can collectively make the most money.
So it’s confirmed the English 6 has agreed to form this super league on 06:48 - Apr 19 with 2217 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

So it’s confirmed the English 6 has agreed to form this super league on 07:34 - Apr 19 with 2077 viewsChurchman

So it’s confirmed the English 6 has agreed to form this super league on 00:56 - Apr 19 by chrismakin

The won’t exclude them. The very basis of the Premier League was greed and that will be the determinate. There is no way clubs like Everton, West Ham, Newcastle will vote against the wishes of the top six and lose even more money than they’re going to. I think it’ll work in reverse and the Premier League will look to close its own shop.

Integrity in the league died in 1992. In fact I would argue that it died ten years earlier when clubs no longer shared gate receipts. From that day, the well-being of the game became secondary to the well-being of the wallet and began to die.

Maybe it’s because my own club is rubbish, but I really don’t watch a great deal of Premier League football and never bother with the Champions League. I certainly won’t be watching the new money League under any circumstances.
So it’s confirmed the English 6 has agreed to form this super league on 07:43 - Apr 19 with 2038 viewsPinewoodblue

So it’s confirmed the English 6 has agreed to form this super league on 07:34 - Apr 19 by Churchman

The won’t exclude them. The very basis of the Premier League was greed and that will be the determinate. There is no way clubs like Everton, West Ham, Newcastle will vote against the wishes of the top six and lose even more money than they’re going to. I think it’ll work in reverse and the Premier League will look to close its own shop.

Integrity in the league died in 1992. In fact I would argue that it died ten years earlier when clubs no longer shared gate receipts. From that day, the well-being of the game became secondary to the well-being of the wallet and began to die.

Maybe it’s because my own club is rubbish, but I really don’t watch a great deal of Premier League football and never bother with the Champions League. I certainly won’t be watching the new money League under any circumstances.

The ‘big’ six will agree not to join a Super League and in return for their loyalty will be allowed to run a reserve team in the EFL.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

So it’s confirmed the English 6 has agreed to form this super league on 08:19 - Apr 19 with 1913 viewsBondiBlue

So it’s confirmed the English 6 has agreed to form this super league on 07:43 - Apr 19 by Pinewoodblue

The ‘big’ six will agree not to join a Super League and in return for their loyalty will be allowed to run a reserve team in the EFL.

Exactly this. They don’t expect it to succeed, it’s just a power play. Next time they ask for special voting rights, everyone will be too scared to object.

Poll: Which would you accept?

So it’s confirmed the English 6 has agreed to form this super league on 08:21 - Apr 19 with 1418 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

So it’s confirmed the English 6 has agreed to form this super league on 06:48 - Apr 19 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

I had a look on arsenal's board and there was def a feeling of 'I hate it but if it's going to happen, I'm relieved we're a part of it'.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024