Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How has this bloke somehow got the ear of Brett Johnson and co? 22:05 - Jun 16 with 3250 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at the owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

How has this bloke somehow got the ear of Brett Johnson and co? on 22:30 - Jun 16 with 2476 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Not sure why you’re surprised.... if someone tweeted you 50 times a week, I think you’d eventually take pity on them too!!

P.S. if you’re reading this Crunchie (as we all know you like to), thanks for continuing to visit the site and support its upkeep through advertising revenue. Keep up the good work.
How has this bloke somehow got the ear of Brett Johnson and co? on 22:53 - Jun 16 with 2359 viewsevansblue

I think I am a pretty normal 49 year old male ipswich fan but I just don’t get the constant nastiness towards this bloke. I don’t know him, never met him in my Life but it’s weird. If you don’t like someones opinions, views or thoughts just ignore it. Surely that’s not hard
How has this bloke somehow got the ear of Brett Johnson and co? on 23:00 - Jun 16 with 2264 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

How has this bloke somehow got the ear of Brett Johnson and co? on 22:53 - Jun 16 by evansblue

I think I am a pretty normal 49 year old male ipswich fan but I just don’t get the constant nastiness towards this bloke. I don’t know him, never met him in my Life but it’s weird. If you don’t like someones opinions, views or thoughts just ignore it. Surely that’s not hard

I went to school with Rich. He is just an ordinary bloke, family and ITfC.

I fail to see why people think it’s cool to have a pop at him, just let him be and get on with your own thing.
How has this bloke somehow got the ear of Brett Johnson and co? on 23:02 - Jun 16 with 2238 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Let me get this straight. You are following/looking out for/whatever this Crunchie chap and posting his thoughts on here and yet he "has the ear of Brett Johnson and co" who has done what? Reply to a Tweet? Quote some imaginary figure of season tickets because he believed it to be true?

Who is spending longer on and spreading more of Crunchie's thoughts? You or Brett Johnson?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

How has this bloke somehow got the ear of Brett Johnson and co? on 23:06 - Jun 16 with 2198 viewschrismakin

How has this bloke somehow got the ear of Brett Johnson and co? on 23:00 - Jun 16 by BlueBlueBluex2

I fail to see why people think it’s cool to have a pop at him, just let him be and get on with your own thing.

Perhaps it's because he posted this morning trolling itfc fans, you know those he hopes subscribes to his podcasts, which includes children and potentially adults with learning disabilities who would get excited about the potential of Max coming to ipswich.

To once again be shown up as doing nothig but trolling everyone, he then bemoans that he has a lot to deal with rather than reply to those who aren't happy with him.

If he doesn't want the grief.... stop with the pretend ITK stuff

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

How has this bloke somehow got the ear of Brett Johnson and co? on 23:06 - Jun 16 with 2194 viewsdavblue

How has this bloke somehow got the ear of Brett Johnson and co? on 23:00 - Jun 16 by BlueBlueBluex2

Whilst I think some of the stick is over the top at times, he does put himself all over the ITFC timeline on Twitter constantly all day every day and some of the things he says he brings it on himself.

What he does seem to do is say something, gets some stick when it’s wrong and says he was ‘fishing’ then tries to play the victim. Some of the replies are out of order but he antagonises people because he puts himself all over the timeline with some drivel. He can make some good points at times also.
How has this bloke somehow got the ear of Brett Johnson and co? on 23:07 - Jun 16 with 2157 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

How has this bloke somehow got the ear of Brett Johnson and co? on 23:06 - Jun 16 by davblue

Whilst I think some of the stick is over the top at times, he does put himself all over the ITFC timeline on Twitter constantly all day every day and some of the things he says he brings it on himself.

What he does seem to do is say something, gets some stick when it’s wrong and says he was ‘fishing’ then tries to play the victim. Some of the replies are out of order but he antagonises people because he puts himself all over the timeline with some drivel. He can make some good points at times also.

Takes ten seconds to block someone on Twitter.
How has this bloke somehow got the ear of Brett Johnson and co? on 23:09 - Jun 16 with 2148 viewsevansblue

How has this bloke somehow got the ear of Brett Johnson and co? on 23:06 - Jun 16 by chrismakin

Perhaps it's because he posted this morning trolling itfc fans, you know those he hopes subscribes to his podcasts, which includes children and potentially adults with learning disabilities who would get excited about the potential of Max coming to ipswich.

To once again be shown up as doing nothig but trolling everyone, he then bemoans that he has a lot to deal with rather than reply to those who aren't happy with him.

Who cares. The bloke can post what he wants.
The abuse is not acceptable.
Login to get fewer ads

How has this bloke somehow got the ear of Brett Johnson and co? on 23:09 - Jun 16 with 2145 viewschrismakin

How has this bloke somehow got the ear of Brett Johnson and co? on 23:07 - Jun 16 by BlueBlueBluex2

Isn't that counter productive to his advertising of his podcasts if everyone blocked him

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

How has this bloke somehow got the ear of Brett Johnson and co? on 23:12 - Jun 16 with 2112 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

How has this bloke somehow got the ear of Brett Johnson and co? on 23:09 - Jun 16 by chrismakin

Isn't that counter productive to his advertising of his podcasts if everyone blocked him

And why does that worry you?
How has this bloke somehow got the ear of Brett Johnson and co? on 23:13 - Jun 16 with 2104 viewsdavblue

How has this bloke somehow got the ear of Brett Johnson and co? on 23:07 - Jun 16 by BlueBlueBluex2

I don’t need to block him. I’m not triggered by him.
How has this bloke somehow got the ear of Brett Johnson and co? on 23:13 - Jun 16 with 2100 viewschrismakin

How has this bloke somehow got the ear of Brett Johnson and co? on 23:12 - Jun 16 by BlueBlueBluex2

And why does that worry you?

doesn't worry me, I don't care, im just contributing to the thead.

How has this bloke somehow got the ear of Brett Johnson and co? on 23:33 - Jun 16 with 1994 viewsSwansea_Blue

How has this bloke somehow got the ear of Brett Johnson and co? on 22:53 - Jun 16 by evansblue

How are we supposed to know whether you really are pretty? J2 said he was a good cook and look where that ended up!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

How has this bloke somehow got the ear of Brett Johnson and co? on 23:33 - Jun 16 with 1983 viewsSpruceMoose

How has this bloke somehow got the ear of Brett Johnson and co? on 23:06 - Jun 16 by chrismakin

Sounds familiar.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

How has this bloke somehow got the ear of Brett Johnson and co? on 23:46 - Jun 16 with 1925 viewschrismakin

How has this bloke somehow got the ear of Brett Johnson and co? on 23:33 - Jun 16 by SpruceMoose

Sounds familiar.

Of course. Theres been lists of fake ITK posts recently like League1ipswich for example.

How has this bloke somehow got the ear of Brett Johnson and co? on 23:47 - Jun 16 with 1921 viewsjeera

How has this bloke somehow got the ear of Brett Johnson and co? on 23:33 - Jun 16 by Swansea_Blue

How are we supposed to know whether you really are pretty? J2 said he was a good cook and look where that ended up!

And didn't you post as Swansea whilst living in the States or something?

People just cannot be trusted.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

How has this bloke somehow got the ear of Brett Johnson and co? on 23:53 - Jun 16 with 1878 viewsWeWereZombies

How has this bloke somehow got the ear of Brett Johnson and co? on 23:47 - Jun 16 by jeera

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swansea,_Massachusetts

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

How has this bloke somehow got the ear of Brett Johnson and co? on 23:53 - Jun 16 with 1878 viewshoppy

How has this bloke somehow got the ear of Brett Johnson and co? on 23:47 - Jun 16 by jeera

Apparently sprucie isn’t actually a moose… AND he’s not even VAT registered either…

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

How has this bloke somehow got the ear of Brett Johnson and co? on 23:54 - Jun 16 with 1868 viewsSpruceMoose

How has this bloke somehow got the ear of Brett Johnson and co? on 23:53 - Jun 16 by hoppy

Apparently sprucie isn’t actually a moose… AND he’s not even VAT registered either…

I actually identify as Elk.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

How has this bloke somehow got the ear of Brett Johnson and co? on 23:59 - Jun 16 with 1850 viewsjeera

How has this bloke somehow got the ear of Brett Johnson and co? on 23:53 - Jun 16 by hoppy

I've seen you and you walk normally and don't hop on one leg at all.

[Post edited 17 Jun 2021 0:00]

How has this bloke somehow got the ear of Brett Johnson and co? on 00:02 - Jun 17 with 1837 viewsjeera

How has this bloke somehow got the ear of Brett Johnson and co? on 23:53 - Jun 16 by WeWereZombies

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swansea,_Massachusetts

Not sure he was there tbf.

He also fibbed about the local beaches in Swansea saying they're rough.

They are actually really nice and everyone should make an effort to visit as often as physically possible.

How has this bloke somehow got the ear of Brett Johnson and co? on 00:17 - Jun 17 with 1800 viewshoppy

How has this bloke somehow got the ear of Brett Johnson and co? on 23:59 - Jun 16 by jeera

I've seen you and you walk normally and don't hop on one leg at all.

[Post edited 17 Jun 2021 0:00]

Unless there’s a table in the way, of course…

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

How has this bloke somehow got the ear of Brett Johnson and co? on 00:44 - Jun 17 with 1743 viewsjeera

How has this bloke somehow got the ear of Brett Johnson and co? on 00:17 - Jun 17 by hoppy

Unless there’s a table in the way, of course…

You were in no way to blame for that.

It definitely had it in for you from the moment we walked in.

How has this bloke somehow got the ear of Brett Johnson and co? on 00:45 - Jun 17 with 1753 viewsSarge

“If you don’t like someones opinions, views or thoughts just ignore it. Surely that’s not hard”

Hahah, you haven’t spent enough time here clearly! This is TWTD.
How has this bloke somehow got the ear of Brett Johnson and co? on 01:09 - Jun 17 with 1701 viewsIllinoisblue

How has this bloke somehow got the ear of Brett Johnson and co? on 23:09 - Jun 16 by evansblue

Who cares. The bloke can post what he wants.
The abuse is not acceptable.

If he posts lies (16k ST sold) and accusations (players faking injuries) he should expect to be called out on it.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024