Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tiny crowd tomorrow for Newport, closed stands, who will play?? 10:08 - Aug 9 with 1961 viewsunstableblue

Cobbold, Upper North and Upper Churchman closed and just browsing areas to sit and it’s really a handful of tickets sold in certain areas…. Will be a very small crowd!

Who’s actually going?

Cook said this was obviously his third priority competition but wonder if he’ll go full youths or bring in some from Saturday and all other new players?!

I think cook said Barrie and Aluko will start - which is maybe a reason to attend?

Certainly Ndaba, Dobra and Baggot to start??

Or would Cook bring in more championship starters to continue to cement partnerships??

I can’t decide whether to pop along or not?!?

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Tiny crowd tomorrow for Newport, closed stands, who will play?? on 10:12 - Aug 9 with 1912 viewsitfcsuth

Would guess something like

Holy
Donacien - Woolfenden - Ndaba - Penney
Harper - Humphreys
Aluko - Dobra - Barry
Norwood
Tiny crowd tomorrow for Newport, closed stands, who will play?? on 10:14 - Aug 9 with 1886 viewsEwan_Oozami

I'll be there in my battenberg mask....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Thanks - kind of hope that’s the team, I may go on the back of that! on 10:21 - Aug 9 with 1827 viewsunstableblue

Tiny crowd tomorrow for Newport, closed stands, who will play?? on 10:12 - Aug 9 by itfcsuth

Holy
Harper - Humphreys
Aluko - Dobra - Barry
Norwood

Sort of will be surprised if Harper starts, but who else have we got?!

Isn’t Barrie a number 10? So swap with Dobra in position

Think I’d go to see that line up…. But still it could be more youngsters than that

Likes of Baggot and El Miz also may be in the frame

See you there

Tiny crowd tomorrow for Newport, closed stands, who will play?? on 10:21 - Aug 9 with 1818 viewsunstableblue

Tiny crowd tomorrow for Newport, closed stands, who will play?? on 10:14 - Aug 9 by Ewan_Oozami

Where you sitting/standing?

Thanks - kind of hope that’s the team, I may go on the back of that! on 10:23 - Aug 9 with 1804 viewsITFC_96

Thanks - kind of hope that’s the team, I may go on the back of that! on 10:21 - Aug 9 by unstableblue

Think I’d go to see that line up…. But still it could be more youngsters than that

See you there

Barrie is a winger. Dobra generally plays central in the cup games.
Tiny crowd tomorrow for Newport, closed stands, who will play?? on 10:23 - Aug 9 with 1794 viewsITFC_RDM

I personally think he will use it to get some more minutes in some legs, bit of an extra preseason game. He hasn't had much chance to look at the likes of Chaplin & obviously Barry & Aluko.
Thanks - kind of hope that’s the team, I may go on the back of that! on 10:25 - Aug 9 with 1768 viewsITFC_RDM

Thanks - kind of hope that’s the team, I may go on the back of that! on 10:23 - Aug 9 by ITFC_96

Barrie is a winger. Dobra generally plays central in the cup games.

Barrie is Barry
Tiny crowd tomorrow for Newport, closed stands, who will play?? on 10:26 - Aug 9 with 1751 viewsBlueOsterClub

I would like to go especially for £10 but am working.

I think I will be a good line up with put giving game time to those who need it plus the new players. Those on the bench on Saturday could start if they are not starting on Saturday against Burton.
Login to get fewer ads

Tiny crowd tomorrow for Newport, closed stands, who will play?? on 10:30 - Aug 9 with 1717 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

I am going due to two things. £12 tickets and a chance to watch Barrie.
Tiny crowd tomorrow for Newport, closed stands, who will play?? on 10:33 - Aug 9 with 1685 viewsEwan_Oozami

Tiny crowd tomorrow for Newport, closed stands, who will play?? on 10:21 - Aug 9 by unstableblue

Where you sitting/standing?

SBR Block 5 near the back - feel free to come up and say hello, I won't try to force feed you slabs of battenberg!

Tiny crowd tomorrow for Newport, closed stands, who will play?? on 10:33 - Aug 9 with 1682 viewsMetal_Hacker

Tiny crowd tomorrow for Newport, closed stands, who will play?? on 10:12 - Aug 9 by itfcsuth

Holy
Harper - Humphreys
Aluko - Dobra - Barry
Norwood

I think Bonne will be starting

Poll: If it were one or the other

Tiny crowd tomorrow for Newport, closed stands, who will play?? on 10:45 - Aug 9 with 1580 viewsElderGrizzly

Holy
Harper - Humphreys
Aluko - Dobra - Barry
Norwood

I can't see them risking Woolfenden given the injury already to Nsiala.
Thanks - kind of hope that’s the team, I may go on the back of that! on 10:47 - Aug 9 with 1557 viewstractordownsouth

Thanks - kind of hope that’s the team, I may go on the back of that! on 10:21 - Aug 9 by unstableblue

See you there

Maybe El Miz in the midfield 2?

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Tiny crowd tomorrow for Newport, closed stands, who will play?? on 11:10 - Aug 9 with 1454 viewsunstableblue

Tiny crowd tomorrow for Newport, closed stands, who will play?? on 10:33 - Aug 9 by Ewan_Oozami

SBR Block 5 near the back - feel free to come up and say hello, I won't try to force feed you slabs of battenberg!

So you have a battenberg patterned mask AND a supply of battenberg cake?

What's not to like!

May well come and say hello

Leaning heavily towards attendance to see Barrie as another poster stated

Tiny crowd tomorrow for Newport, closed stands, who will play?? on 11:13 - Aug 9 with 1441 viewsEwan_Oozami

Tiny crowd tomorrow for Newport, closed stands, who will play?? on 11:10 - Aug 9 by unstableblue

So you have a battenberg patterned mask AND a supply of battenberg cake?

What's not to like!

May well come and say hello

Leaning heavily towards attendance to see Barrie as another poster stated

I normally bring some mini battenbergs to have with a diet coke after a ridiculously expensive pie!

Tiny crowd tomorrow for Newport, closed stands, who will play?? on 11:17 - Aug 9 with 1415 viewsEwan_Oozami

Holy
Harper - Humphreys
Aluko - Dobra - Barry
Norwood

Suspect Woolfenden will be on the bench, possibly Baggott and Ndaba CBs - I think Cook will concentrate on getting the front 4 to score goals and leave the defence to itself..
[Post edited 9 Aug 2021 11:21]

Tiny crowd tomorrow for Newport, closed stands, who will play?? on 11:22 - Aug 9 with 1375 viewsunstableblue

Tiny crowd tomorrow for Newport, closed stands, who will play?? on 11:13 - Aug 9 by Ewan_Oozami

I normally bring some mini battenbergs to have with a diet coke after a ridiculously expensive pie!

Its like all your basics food groups in one nutritional banquet... I salute you

Thanks - kind of hope that’s the team, I may go on the back of that! on 11:28 - Aug 9 with 1325 viewsRadlett_blue

See you there

So, if we lose, does Cook get a free pass for "not taking cups seriously", which was a huge bone of contention during the Mick era?
On the other hand, not completed squad, promotion a priority (like every season) etc etc.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Tiny crowd tomorrow for Newport, closed stands, who will play?? on 11:39 - Aug 9 with 1271 viewsSitfcB

Tiny crowd tomorrow for Newport, closed stands, who will play?? on 11:13 - Aug 9 by Ewan_Oozami

I shall keep an eye out for you so I can claim a battenberg slice after my pie

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Tiny crowd tomorrow for Newport, closed stands, who will play?? on 11:42 - Aug 9 with 1251 viewstextbackup

am i correct in saying the barcode on the PDF file can now be read at the turnstiles from a mob phone? meaning you don't need a paper ticket

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Tiny crowd tomorrow for Newport, closed stands, who will play?? on 12:49 - Aug 9 with 1046 viewstivo

Tiny crowd tomorrow for Newport, closed stands, who will play?? on 11:42 - Aug 9 by textbackup

am i correct in saying the barcode on the PDF file can now be read at the turnstiles from a mob phone? meaning you don't need a paper ticket

Only in certain turnstiles. Saw people getting sent to 1 turnstile in Cobbold because of this on Sat.
Tiny crowd tomorrow for Newport, closed stands, who will play?? on 13:40 - Aug 9 with 952 viewstonydinning

Tiny crowd tomorrow for Newport, closed stands, who will play?? on 10:14 - Aug 9 by Ewan_Oozami

Clever. If you stand up the ref will think it's the offside flag.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2021 13:41]

Poll: Is it time to rotate keepers and give Walton his spot back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024