Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bulb about to go under 12:07 - Nov 22 with 2605 viewshype313

FYI for anyone with them.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Bulb about to go under on 12:09 - Nov 22 with 1826 viewswkj

I am really nervous about Octopus now...

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Bulb about to go under on 12:14 - Nov 22 with 1796 viewsRyorry

Iirc saw post on here, or tweet, highlighting how they'd bumped someones DD up, without that someone's permission, to at least 2 x the agreed monthly sum despite that person being in credit by around £200.

Took several weeks of fighting with Bulb to sort out, & even then only resolved by person's bank refusing Bulb permission to go ahead. So, sympathies to customers & staff, but not to Bulb as a company.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Bulb about to go under on 12:18 - Nov 22 with 1768 viewswkj

Bulb about to go under on 12:14 - Nov 22 by Ryorry

Iirc saw post on here, or tweet, highlighting how they'd bumped someones DD up, without that someone's permission, to at least 2 x the agreed monthly sum despite that person being in credit by around £200.

Took several weeks of fighting with Bulb to sort out, & even then only resolved by person's bank refusing Bulb permission to go ahead. So, sympathies to customers & staff, but not to Bulb as a company.

It's not exclusive to Bulb - it's the industry as a whole. Ovo did it, Octopus did it, EDF did it - each time it was a massive balls up.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2021 12:23]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Bulb about to go under on 12:27 - Nov 22 with 1737 viewsfactual_blue

Talks are still ongoing.

There may be light at the end of the tunnel.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Bulb about to go under on 12:41 - Nov 22 with 1695 viewsJakeITFC

Bulb about to go under on 12:09 - Nov 22 by wkj

I wouldn't be.
Bulb about to go under on 12:45 - Nov 22 with 1669 viewsXYZ

Gone
Bulb about to go under on 13:00 - Nov 22 with 1620 viewshype313

Bulb about to go under on 12:27 - Nov 22 by factual_blue

Talks are still ongoing.

There may be light at the end of the tunnel.

I'm going to use an energy company called 'Candle' - at least its intentions will be clear from the outset.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Bulb about to go under on 13:06 - Nov 22 with 1599 viewsbelgablue

Thanks - I’m with them but hadn’t seen. Just checked the app and I’m £250 in credit with a pending payment of £170 in three days time - am I right I’m thinking I cancel that immediately or is it all protected under the special administration scheme?

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Login to get fewer ads

Bulb about to go under on 13:25 - Nov 22 with 1513 viewsfactual_blue

Bulb about to go under on 13:06 - Nov 22 by belgablue

Thanks - I’m with them but hadn’t seen. Just checked the app and I’m £250 in credit with a pending payment of £170 in three days time - am I right I’m thinking I cancel that immediately or is it all protected under the special administration scheme?

We're all protected.

Presumably Bulb get a points deduction though?

Bulb about to go under on 13:26 - Nov 22 with 1506 viewsGriller

Bulb about to go under on 13:06 - Nov 22 by belgablue

Speaking as a Bulb customer myself my firm advice to you is to do absolutely nothing. The administration process is being overseen by the government and you will be notified in due course who your new supplier is, how much you have to pay and most important of all the protection and transfer of your credit. If you cancel with Bulb yourself your current credit in hand could be lost. See? - NCFC supporters can be quite useful at times.
Bulb about to go under on 13:28 - Nov 22 with 1493 viewsXYZ

Bulb about to go under on 13:26 - Nov 22 by Griller

Speaking as a Bulb customer myself my firm advice to you is to do absolutely nothing. The administration process is being overseen by the government and you will be notified in due course who your new supplier is, how much you have to pay and most important of all the protection and transfer of your credit. If you cancel with Bulb yourself your current credit in hand could be lost. See? - NCFC supporters can be quite useful at times.

Always liked Notts County. They gave Juventus their kit, dontcha know.
Bulb about to go under on 13:53 - Nov 22 with 1388 viewsbelgablue

Bulb about to go under on 13:26 - Nov 22 by Griller

Cool - thanks

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Bulb about to go under on 13:58 - Nov 22 with 1374 viewsVic

I really hope not!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Bulb about to go under on 15:13 - Nov 22 with 1309 viewsCotty

Bulb about to go under on 13:58 - Nov 22 by Vic

I really hope not!

They took on a shedload of customers from some of the bankrupt companies recently, so it would be pretty disastrous handling if they did!
Bulb about to go under on 15:23 - Nov 22 with 1285 viewsJakeITFC

Bulb about to go under on 15:13 - Nov 22 by Cotty

They took on a shedload of customers from some of the bankrupt companies recently, so it would be pretty disastrous handling if they did!

Also very well funded and slightly protected by having their own generation.
Blub went under.... on 15:31 - Nov 22 with 1247 viewsBloots

....when Bluefish got binned.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Bulb about to go under on 15:31 - Nov 22 with 1260 viewsCotty

Bulb about to go under on 15:23 - Nov 22 by JakeITFC

Also very well funded and slightly protected by having their own generation.

Still exposed to gas prices, but yes, hopefully they have enough resilience. I've just had my renewal through from them, it does not make for pretty reading...
Bulb about to go under on 15:47 - Nov 22 with 1219 viewsGavTWTD

Bulb about to go under on 15:31 - Nov 22 by Cotty

Still exposed to gas prices, but yes, hopefully they have enough resilience. I've just had my renewal through from them, it does not make for pretty reading...

I noticed that Octopus were still advertising for new customers just last week. Probably wouldn't be doing that if they were struggling. I'm currently with Bulb with quite a bit of credit.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Bulb about to go under on 17:19 - Nov 22 with 1151 viewsfooters

Just a little tip: you don't need to be nervous about Octopus, all you need to do is flash fry in a really hot pan. That or low and slow in a stew. Anything else is when you make it all chewy like a rubber bath mat.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Bulb about to go under on 17:23 - Nov 22 with 1132 viewsOldboy

Just goes to prove that Unicorns really don't exist.
Bulb about to go under on 17:24 - Nov 22 with 1127 viewsCoastalblue

Bulb about to go under on 15:47 - Nov 22 by GavTWTD

I noticed that Octopus were still advertising for new customers just last week. Probably wouldn't be doing that if they were struggling. I'm currently with Bulb with quite a bit of credit.

I'm with Bulb with quite a bit of a deficit, well a deficit anyway. Be interesting to see how that plays out, summons expected.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Bulb about to go under on 17:34 - Nov 22 with 1115 viewsTractorWood

Bulb about to go under on 17:24 - Nov 22 by Coastalblue

I'm with Bulb with quite a bit of a deficit, well a deficit anyway. Be interesting to see how that plays out, summons expected.

Same. I'm going to leave it for as long as possible. Especially after Avro chased me for £15 on moving out for vague charges and then went bust 2 weeks later.

Massive mess of an industry.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Bulb about to go under on 18:14 - Nov 22 with 1058 viewsDinDjarin

Bulb about to go under on 15:47 - Nov 22 by GavTWTD

I was switched to Octopus when my supplier went under so guess they are pretty safe.
Bulb about to go under on 18:23 - Nov 22 with 1043 viewsfactual_blue

Bulb about to go under on 17:34 - Nov 22 by TractorWood

Same. I'm going to leave it for as long as possible. Especially after Avro chased me for £15 on moving out for vague charges and then went bust 2 weeks later.

Massive mess of an industry.

Perhaps the government should nationalise the rest of the industry, as well as Bulb.

Bulb about to go under on 18:27 - Nov 22 with 1033 viewsfooters

Bulb about to go under on 18:23 - Nov 22 by factual_blue

Perhaps the government should nationalise the rest of the industry, as well as Bulb.

Here we go again, with all these crazy Communist ideas on this site. Disgraceful.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024