Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Minus 143 (one hundred and forty three) down votes. 16:57 - Dec 20 with 2126 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Just wow. I know Makin has had some weird out there views but this! I honestly thought he must have been tongue-in-cheek or "trolling" or whatever it gets called but -143? That must be a twtd record.

Please don't resurrect the content of the thread as Gav has locked it for a reason!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Minus 143 (one hundred and forty three) down votes. on 17:00 - Dec 20 with 2076 viewspositivity

it's 145 down votes, 2 people with fat fingers have accidentally uppied it!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Minus 143 (one hundred and forty three) down votes. on 17:15 - Dec 20 with 2010 viewsclive_baker

Minus 143 (one hundred and forty three) down votes. on 17:00 - Dec 20 by positivity

it's 145 down votes, 2 people with fat fingers have accidentally uppied it!

147 then if they meant to down vote it.

Quicker 147 than Ronnie O'Sullivan.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Minus 143 (one hundred and forty three) down votes. on 17:35 - Dec 20 with 1945 viewsSwansea_Blue

-154 now as a few of us missed the 'fun' earlier on. Nothing like giving a bloke a chance .

Did Phil ask the cheese question?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Minus 143 (one hundred and forty three) down votes. on 17:49 - Dec 20 with 1880 viewsclive_baker

Minus 143 (one hundred and forty three) down votes. on 17:35 - Dec 20 by Swansea_Blue

-154 now as a few of us missed the 'fun' earlier on. Nothing like giving a bloke a chance .

He said Babybel. A man of exceptional taste, I'm sure you'll agree.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Minus 143 (one hundred and forty three) down votes. on 17:51 - Dec 20 with 1865 viewsfooters

Minus 143 (one hundred and forty three) down votes. on 17:49 - Dec 20 by clive_baker

Would rather eat the wax it comes in...

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Minus 143 (one hundred and forty three) down votes. on 17:56 - Dec 20 with 1826 viewsSwansea_Blue

Minus 143 (one hundred and forty three) down votes. on 17:49 - Dec 20 by clive_baker

Disappointing, as everyone knows the correct answer is Strings & Things' Cheese Strings.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Minus 143 (one hundred and forty three) down votes. on 18:22 - Dec 20 with 1746 viewsWickhamsLeftBoot

-172 now.
Minus 143 (one hundred and forty three) down votes. on 18:28 - Dec 20 with 1722 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Minus 143 (one hundred and forty three) down votes. on 17:51 - Dec 20 by footers

Would rather eat the wax it comes in...

You won’t believe it but for a couple of months when I was younger (9/10 maybe), I thought the wax was part of the cheese and edible. So sometimes I’d take the ‘outer layer’ off but very rarely I’d eat it with the wax on. TWTD

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Login to get fewer ads

Minus 143 (one hundred and forty three) down votes. on 18:31 - Dec 20 with 1700 viewsChurchman

Minus 143 (one hundred and forty three) down votes. on 17:35 - Dec 20 by Swansea_Blue

I missed the fun too. What was said must have been spectacularly bad to garner that many down votes.
Minus 143 (one hundred and forty three) down votes. on 18:33 - Dec 20 with 1683 viewsfooters

Minus 143 (one hundred and forty three) down votes. on 18:28 - Dec 20 by The_Romford_Blue

You won’t believe it but for a couple of months when I was younger (9/10 maybe), I thought the wax was part of the cheese and edible. So sometimes I’d take the ‘outer layer’ off but very rarely I’d eat it with the wax on. TWTD

I very much do believe that, and that's the worry, Rommers.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Minus 143 (one hundred and forty three) down votes. on 18:33 - Dec 20 with 1685 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Minus 143 (one hundred and forty three) down votes. on 18:31 - Dec 20 by Churchman

I missed the fun too. What was said must have been spectacularly bad to garner that many down votes.

The thread will still be there. OP by Makin. Can't be too far down although the thread was locked by Gav as he found it too embarrassing for the site to have it near the top.

Minus 143 (one hundred and forty three) down votes. on 18:43 - Dec 20 with 1639 viewsChurchman

Minus 143 (one hundred and forty three) down votes. on 18:33 - Dec 20 by Nthsuffolkblue

The thread will still be there. OP by Makin. Can't be too far down although the thread was locked by Gav as he found it too embarrassing for the site to have it near the top.

Ta - I should have realised that. It’s been a long day. I’ve just spotted it. Bizarre!
[Post edited 20 Dec 2021 18:45]
Minus 143 (one hundred and forty three) down votes. on 18:44 - Dec 20 with 1637 viewsRyorry

Minus 143 (one hundred and forty three) down votes. on 18:31 - Dec 20 by Churchman

It was basically a lot of people doing facepalms behind their screens, whilst having the same old adage in mind - "think before you speak" (or in 21st C parlance, click the 'add reply' button).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Minus 143 (one hundred and forty three) down votes. on 18:58 - Dec 20 with 1579 viewsDarth_Koont

Makin has gone into Bluffers territory – and probably surpassed him.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt for a long time. But if you were designing a bot to court controversy and get attention (even if that meant contradicting yourself and changing your views on an almost daily basis) then he’d be close to it.

Pronouns: He/Him

Not even close to the record... on 21:03 - Dec 20 with 1392 viewsScottCandage

Not even close to the record... on 21:08 - Dec 20 with 1373 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Not even close to the record... on 21:03 - Dec 20 by ScottCandage

For the Forum? Are you saying you had more than he currently has for a Forum post? He is over the -200 mark now!

Minus 143 (one hundred and forty three) down votes. on 22:41 - Dec 20 with 1190 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Minus 143 (one hundred and forty three) down votes. on 18:33 - Dec 20 by footers

I very much do believe that, and that's the worry, Rommers.

I know people who eat the wax on Edam.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Minus 143 (one hundred and forty three) down votes. on 22:44 - Dec 20 with 1185 viewsSuperCoops

Hello to Makin who is still lurking.
Minus 143 (one hundred and forty three) down votes. on 22:48 - Dec 20 with 1152 viewsRyorry

Minus 143 (one hundred and forty three) down votes. on 22:44 - Dec 20 by SuperCoops

Hello to Makin who is still lurking.

Fair play to him if he has the bollox to stay on here & front it out rather than run away (which many would do) tbh.

Not even close to the record... on 22:57 - Dec 20 with 1108 viewsScottCandage

Not even close to the record... on 21:08 - Dec 20 by Nthsuffolkblue

For the Forum? Are you saying you had more than he currently has for a Forum post? He is over the -200 mark now!

I am the reason why you can only downvote once. You used to be able to downvote as many times as you want. Let's just say that I know, personally and for certain, that -200 isn't even 10% of what the record must be. I used to do 200 in a minute.
Not even close to the record... on 22:59 - Dec 20 with 1098 viewsRyorry

Not even close to the record... on 22:57 - Dec 20 by ScottCandage

I am the reason why you can only downvote once. You used to be able to downvote as many times as you want. Let's just say that I know, personally and for certain, that -200 isn't even 10% of what the record must be. I used to do 200 in a minute.

Gav can do 5K in that time tho, just ask J2

Minus 143 (one hundred and forty three) down votes. on 00:06 - Dec 21 with 984 viewsSuperCoops

Minus 143 (one hundred and forty three) down votes. on 22:48 - Dec 20 by Ryorry

Fair play to him if he has the bollox to stay on here & front it out rather than run away (which many would do) tbh.

Hardly call watching in the background "fronting it out", tbf.
Minus 143 (one hundred and forty three) down votes. on 00:15 - Dec 21 with 965 viewswkj

Minus 143 (one hundred and forty three) down votes. on 18:28 - Dec 20 by The_Romford_Blue

I have no problem believing this whatsoever.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Minus 143 (one hundred and forty three) down votes. on 01:06 - Dec 21 with 886 viewsRyorry

Minus 143 (one hundred and forty three) down votes. on 00:06 - Dec 21 by SuperCoops

Hardly call watching in the background "fronting it out", tbf.

He's posted a dozen times this evening (ie 20th Dec).

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024