Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MET investigation, no more than a year 18:42 - Jan 31 with 1503 viewsSamuelowen88

Must be music to Boris's ears.

Can keep saying people need to wait for police investigation. It will take long enough for some to no longer care.

Poll: England v Wales Score

MET investigation, no more than a year on 18:49 - Jan 31 with 1223 viewsSwansea_Blue

That’s good. Takes 3 years for a rape case to make it through the system, and then only 1.3% of cases are prosecuted. Another part of our democratic system screwed up by the Tories (copyright Harry, TWTD).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

MET investigation, no more than a year on 18:50 - Jan 31 with 1210 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Is that official?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

MET investigation, no more than a year on 18:53 - Jan 31 with 1188 viewsSamuelowen88

MET investigation, no more than a year on 18:50 - Jan 31 by BanksterDebtSlave

Is that official?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-60147988?ns_mchannel=social&ns_s

Poll: England v Wales Score

MET investigation, no more than a year on 19:06 - Jan 31 with 1124 viewsDanTheMan

How can it possibly take that long? Fecking hell.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

MET investigation, no more than a year on 19:07 - Jan 31 with 1126 viewsZXBlue

This is about, probably fixed penalty notices. It should take a fortnight at most. Interview potential wrongdoers, send out the notices.

Utterly disgraceful.
MET investigation, no more than a year on 19:19 - Jan 31 with 1062 viewsNthQldITFC

I'm not sure I've ever read anything quite as shocking as that before, in relation to British democracy. Looks like outright, shameless collusion to me. How did we get here?

Even if it's just a case of being ultra-cautious with the timescale for genuine reasons, it is an extremely ill-considered position to take in my opinion.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

MET investigation, no more than a year on 19:22 - Jan 31 with 1040 viewsSwansea_Blue

MET investigation, no more than a year on 19:06 - Jan 31 by DanTheMan

How can it possibly take that long? Fecking hell.

Probably because that’s how long they were told to take by Number 10. It’s very hard to imagine them not being in cahoots.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

MET investigation, no more than a year on 19:25 - Jan 31 with 1031 viewsghostofescobar

Music to Kier Starmer’s ears: the longer this drags out, hanging over both Johnson and the Tories, the better for him.

GhostOfEscobar

Login to get fewer ads

MET investigation, no more than a year on 19:27 - Jan 31 with 1021 viewsZXBlue

MET investigation, no more than a year on 19:25 - Jan 31 by ghostofescobar

Music to Kier Starmer’s ears: the longer this drags out, hanging over both Johnson and the Tories, the better for him.

I dont agree. The news will move on, then the police will hand our a couple of fixed penalties in 6 months time, and Boris will say that the police have done there investigation and taken the proper steps, so there is nothing more to see and no need to publish.

He has already misled parliament about his intention to publish, whcih he appears to have reneged upon.
MET investigation, no more than a year on 19:28 - Jan 31 with 1014 viewsDublinBlue84

MET investigation, no more than a year on 19:07 - Jan 31 by ZXBlue

This is about, probably fixed penalty notices. It should take a fortnight at most. Interview potential wrongdoers, send out the notices.

Utterly disgraceful.

The whole thing is laughable, The Met have no credibility left in my eyes.

Their actions and lack of them previously and now this delay, makes things look very sinister even though they might not be.

Cressida Dick is another one who needs to go.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

MET investigation, no more than a year on 19:28 - Jan 31 with 1006 viewsSuffolktractor

MET investigation, no more than a year on 19:19 - Jan 31 by NthQldITFC

I'm not sure I've ever read anything quite as shocking as that before, in relation to British democracy. Looks like outright, shameless collusion to me. How did we get here?

Even if it's just a case of being ultra-cautious with the timescale for genuine reasons, it is an extremely ill-considered position to take in my opinion.

I thought I was reading it wrong when it said ‘the Met investigation would take about a year’!!
With all the security cameras in and around Downing Street, please someone tell me why it is taking so long to find out if there was a party, we all know there were loads of them.
In the normal world where the real people live the police would have knocked on the door gone in and fined all of the people in there and the house holder would have got the biggest fine of the lot.
The man has no shame and no empathy for what we all have been through.
MET investigation, no more than a year on 19:32 - Jan 31 with 976 viewsDublinBlue84

MET investigation, no more than a year on 19:19 - Jan 31 by NthQldITFC

You made an error in your post.

You spoke about a British democracy.

We don't have that.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

MET investigation, no more than a year on 19:34 - Jan 31 with 970 viewsNthQldITFC

MET investigation, no more than a year on 19:32 - Jan 31 by DublinBlue84

You made an error in your post.

You spoke about a British democracy.

We don't have that.

I make you right.

MET investigation, no more than a year on 19:37 - Jan 31 with 950 viewsZXBlue

MET investigation, no more than a year on 19:28 - Jan 31 by DublinBlue84

The whole thing is laughable, The Met have no credibility left in my eyes.

Their actions and lack of them previously and now this delay, makes things look very sinister even though they might not be.

Cressida Dick is another one who needs to go.

I dont think for a moment that the MET are complicit. What they are is ultra cautious and infested with the kind of ultra boxticking mentality of many public sector fields.
MET investigation, no more than a year on 19:39 - Jan 31 with 934 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Utterly disgraceful.

It took Sue Grey and four others six weeks. The Met with god knows how many available, "Not more than a year".

Whitewash.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

MET investigation, no more than a year on 19:40 - Jan 31 with 934 viewsRyorry

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

MET investigation, no more than a year on 19:42 - Jan 31 with 911 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Utterly disgraceful.

Did you not see that they might be Interviewing fellow officers? These cover ups take time.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

MET investigation, no more than a year on 19:44 - Jan 31 with 901 viewsTonytown

MET investigation, no more than a year on 19:37 - Jan 31 by ZXBlue

I dont think for a moment that the MET are complicit. What they are is ultra cautious and infested with the kind of ultra boxticking mentality of many public sector fields.

It’s totally bent this.

Cressida Dick is a puppet for Boris.

Her partner is the Mets Assistant Commissioner for Professionalism.

Sajid Javids brother is her Deputy.

This will be kicked into the long grass and they’ll let him off.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2022 19:44]
MET investigation, no more than a year on 19:44 - Jan 31 with 900 viewsRyorry

MET investigation, no more than a year on 19:42 - Jan 31 by BanksterDebtSlave

Did you not see that they might be Interviewing fellow officers? These cover ups take time.

Send in Hastings & AC12

https://www.thenational.scot/news/19885055.line-duty-cast-turn-tables-cressida-d

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

MET investigation, no more than a year on 19:57 - Jan 31 with 836 viewsNthQldITFC

MET investigation, no more than a year on 19:40 - Jan 31 by Ryorry

This will forever be known as Dick and Ball's Investigation then!

MET investigation, no more than a year on 19:59 - Jan 31 with 836 viewsBlueBadger

Mate, their officers were effectively the bouncers at these parties.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

MET investigation, no more than a year on 20:11 - Jan 31 with 784 viewsElderGrizzly

They said 2 to 3 weeks earlier on
MET investigation, no more than a year on 20:14 - Jan 31 with 763 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

MET investigation, no more than a year on 20:11 - Jan 31 by ElderGrizzly

They said 2 to 3 weeks earlier on

2-3 weeks

No more than a year

In the fulness of time

When we're good and ready

Remind me, which investigation? Oh, THAT.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

MET investigation, no more than a year on 20:15 - Jan 31 with 757 viewsElderGrizzly

MET investigation, no more than a year on 19:27 - Jan 31 by ZXBlue

I dont agree. The news will move on, then the police will hand our a couple of fixed penalties in 6 months time, and Boris will say that the police have done there investigation and taken the proper steps, so there is nothing more to see and no need to publish.

He has already misled parliament about his intention to publish, whcih he appears to have reneged upon.

1922 Committee MPs have said Johnson will publish the entire report when complete

Another u-turn...

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/jan/31/boris-johnson-to-publish-full-g
[Post edited 31 Jan 2022 20:15]
MET investigation, no more than a year on 20:15 - Jan 31 with 755 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Al other investigations into parties with clear evidence and attendance by their own officers will take around a year then?

They said they couldn't investigate. The report was then commissioned and was clearly going to be an embarrassment to the Government. They then do a U-turn and decide not only that they can now investigate but that they should do so. The effect of this is to prevent the report from being published. They then decide the investigation will take a year. This will end with a quiet decision to progress the case no further and state there was insufficient evidence to put to the CPS/bring a fine/whatever. This will be announced on the day that we decide to send troops to Ukraine or some other major news event.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024