Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can we think of anything more boring than hedges? 11:51 - Jun 10 with 979 viewsKeno

what washing up liquid do you prefer?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Can we think of anything more boring than hedges? on 11:55 - Jun 10 with 961 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Fairy Ultra.

Discussion over.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Can we think of anything more boring than hedges? on 12:01 - Jun 10 with 943 viewswkj

The blood of my enemies

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Can we think of anything more boring than hedges? on 12:08 - Jun 10 with 926 viewsLeaky

Well I have just asked if I can trim a ladies bush is that boring?
Can we think of anything more boring than hedges? on 12:10 - Jun 10 with 921 viewswkj

Can we think of anything more boring than hedges? on 12:08 - Jun 10 by Leaky

Nope, just sad. Topiary is where the real craft is.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Can we think of anything more boring than hedges? on 12:13 - Jun 10 with 911 viewsWallingford_Boy

Can we think of anything more boring than hedges? on 12:08 - Jun 10 by Leaky

Does any lady under 50 have a bush these days?

Very "old hat".

RIP Sir Bobby

Can we think of anything more boring than hedges? on 12:13 - Jun 10 with 910 viewsHARRY10

What's washing up liquid ?
Can we think of anything more boring than hedges? on 12:14 - Jun 10 with 906 viewsgtsb1966

Is the answer FrimleyBlue?
Can we think of anything more boring than hedges? on 12:22 - Jun 10 with 898 viewsKeno

Can we think of anything more boring than hedges? on 12:14 - Jun 10 by gtsb1966

Is the answer FrimleyBlue?

you are makin a good point there

Login to get fewer ads

Can we think of anything more boring than hedges? on 12:28 - Jun 10 with 885 viewsParky

“What’s your favourite cheese”
Can we think of anything more boring than hedges? on 12:44 - Jun 10 with 860 viewsMattinLondon

Fairly Platinum.

The most boring subject on here tend to centre around ‘grammar’. That subject always brings all the pedants up to the surface.
Can we think of anything more boring than hedges? on 12:47 - Jun 10 with 856 viewsdickie

I use whatever is cheapest however, during my days as a traditional window cleaner only original Fairy would do
Can we think of anything more boring than hedges? on 12:49 - Jun 10 with 851 viewsMattinLondon

Can we think of anything more boring than hedges? on 12:47 - Jun 10 by dickie

I use whatever is cheapest however, during my days as a traditional window cleaner only original Fairy would do

Is there any difference in quality between the cheapest washing-up liquids and the more expensive branded ones?
[Post edited 10 Jun 2022 12:50]
Can we think of anything more boring than hedges? on 12:51 - Jun 10 with 846 viewsSwansea_Blue

More boring? Possibly, if we drill down into the subject.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Can we think of anything more boring than hedges? on 12:53 - Jun 10 with 840 viewsdickie

Can we think of anything more boring than hedges? on 12:49 - Jun 10 by MattinLondon

Is there any difference in quality between the cheapest washing-up liquids and the more expensive branded ones?
[Post edited 10 Jun 2022 12:50]

I have no idea nowadays however back in the day (late 00s) windows would be smeary/streaky with cheap washing up liquid but Fairy original would leave a perfect window 👌
Can we think of anything more boring than hedges? on 13:01 - Jun 10 with 813 viewsMattinLondon

Can we think of anything more boring than hedges? on 12:53 - Jun 10 by dickie

I have no idea nowadays however back in the day (late 00s) windows would be smeary/streaky with cheap washing up liquid but Fairy original would leave a perfect window 👌

Always makes me feel old when people refer to the 90s and 00s as back in the day…and then I realise that its 2022 and I am indeed getting old.
Can we think of anything more boring than hedges? on 13:07 - Jun 10 with 803 viewsdickie

Can we think of anything more boring than hedges? on 13:01 - Jun 10 by MattinLondon

Always makes me feel old when people refer to the 90s and 00s as back in the day…and then I realise that its 2022 and I am indeed getting old.

Agreed, I've been an adult two years longer than my whole childhood
Can we think of anything more boring than hedges? on 13:15 - Jun 10 with 789 viewsNBVJohn

When is the new kit being revealed?
Can we think of anything more boring than hedges? on 13:38 - Jun 10 with 763 viewsKeno

Can we think of anything more boring than hedges? on 13:07 - Jun 10 by dickie

Agreed, I've been an adult two years longer than my whole childhood

Just wait till you find out your kids are studying things you remember as history

Can we think of anything more boring than hedges? on 13:41 - Jun 10 with 758 viewsSTYG

Definitely.

Which was your favourite of the home matches under Mick McCarthy where we failed to register a shot on target?
Can we think of anything more boring than hedges? on 13:42 - Jun 10 with 758 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Can we think of anything more boring than hedges? on 11:55 - Jun 10 by Cheltenham_Blue

Fairy Ultra.

Discussion over.

This is correct.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Can we think of anything more boring than hedges? on 13:43 - Jun 10 with 754 viewsunbelievablue

This beaut. Lasts forever.

https://groceries.morrisons.com/productImages/572/572463011_0_640x640.jpg?identi
[Post edited 10 Jun 2022 13:44]

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Can we think of anything more boring than hedges? on 17:02 - Jun 10 with 658 viewsWeWereZombies

Can we think of anything more boring than hedges? on 12:51 - Jun 10 by Swansea_Blue

More boring? Possibly, if we drill down into the subject.

But only a bit...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Can we think of anything more boring than hedges? on 17:25 - Jun 10 with 646 viewsSwansea_Blue

Can we think of anything more boring than hedges? on 17:02 - Jun 10 by WeWereZombies

But only a bit...

Yes, not too much investigation augers well

(I’m struggling for boring/drilling puns, but this could be a TWTD first).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Can we think of anything more boring than hedges? on 17:28 - Jun 10 with 641 viewsjeera

Can we think of anything more boring than hedges? on 17:25 - Jun 10 by Swansea_Blue

Yes, not too much investigation augers well

(I’m struggling for boring/drilling puns, but this could be a TWTD first).

Won't be long before you chuck it in then.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024