Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blubbing 15:08 - Oct 16 with 2003 viewsblueislander

The level of blubbing today has been off the scale. We are 2nd in the league, playing really attractive football, and yesterday we had 30+ attempts on goal, and lost 1-0 to a very well organised team to whom we conceded a soft goal. God know what it will be like on here if we don’t win on Friday.
Blubbing on 15:10 - Oct 16 with 1982 viewsgainsboroughblue

Off the scale? Give over. Most people have been very balanced and accepting that Lincoln did a good number on us. Want blubbing? Get yourself over to a Sunderland or a Newcastle forum after a defeat.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Blubbing on 15:17 - Oct 16 with 1924 viewsGeoffSentence

Can you define blubbing? In this instace is it any more than simply observing that we were poor yesterday?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Blubbing on 15:19 - Oct 16 with 1916 viewsDubtractor

WTF are you on about?

Where is the blubbing?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Blubbing on 15:20 - Oct 16 with 1910 viewsIllinoisblue

Blubbing on 15:10 - Oct 16 by gainsboroughblue

Off the scale? Give over. Most people have been very balanced and accepting that Lincoln did a good number on us. Want blubbing? Get yourself over to a Sunderland or a Newcastle forum after a defeat.

Indeed. Or check out twitter for some world class idiocy on the ITFC timeline. Fisherman and Finchy for two examples of absolute whoppers

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Blubbing on 15:22 - Oct 16 with 1900 viewsblueislander

Blubbing on 15:17 - Oct 16 by GeoffSentence

Can you define blubbing? In this instace is it any more than simply observing that we were poor yesterday?

The blubbing has been more that just that we were poor yesterday. People are making negative comments on various players, and even on the Manager for his selections and tactics. I see it as an over-reaction to yesterday.
Blubbing on 15:22 - Oct 16 with 1897 viewsgainsboroughblue

Blubbing on 15:20 - Oct 16 by Illinoisblue

Indeed. Or check out twitter for some world class idiocy on the ITFC timeline. Fisherman and Finchy for two examples of absolute whoppers

I never dare go on the Twitter or Facebook ITFC pages. It's like a news commentators end of term civvys day where they bring their games and toys in.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Blubbing on 15:33 - Oct 16 with 1846 viewsSitfcB

Not seen any blubbing.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Blubbing on 15:37 - Oct 16 with 1830 viewsGeoffSentence

Blubbing on 15:22 - Oct 16 by blueislander

The blubbing has been more that just that we were poor yesterday. People are making negative comments on various players, and even on the Manager for his selections and tactics. I see it as an over-reaction to yesterday.

You dont think it is legitimate to criticise players or manager after a poor performance?

It is perfectly normal to do so.

Login to get fewer ads

Blubbing on 15:47 - Oct 16 with 1785 viewsblueislander

Blubbing on 15:37 - Oct 16 by GeoffSentence

You dont think it is legitimate to criticise players or manager after a poor performance?

It is perfectly normal to do so.

The comments were more than just about yesterday’s performance. They were questioning the ability of several players and the Manager, and ,given our performances in the other matches this season, I think that is an over-reaction.
Blubbing on 15:50 - Oct 16 with 1764 viewsGeoffSentence

Blubbing on 15:47 - Oct 16 by blueislander

The comments were more than just about yesterday’s performance. They were questioning the ability of several players and the Manager, and ,given our performances in the other matches this season, I think that is an over-reaction.

On here?

Blubbing on 15:55 - Oct 16 with 1743 viewsTrumptonBlue

An example or two might help this discussion along.
Blubbing on 16:37 - Oct 16 with 1673 viewsEastTownBlue

Blubbing on 15:22 - Oct 16 by blueislander

The biggest blub was the message sent to the EFL over time wasting. But over than that just normal discussion.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2022 16:38]
Blubbing on 16:38 - Oct 16 with 1668 viewsblueislander

Blubbing on 15:55 - Oct 16 by TrumptonBlue

An example or two might help this discussion along.

Reading Frimley’s contributions will give you a good starting point.
Blubbing on 17:08 - Oct 16 with 1607 viewsStokieBlue

Blubbing on 16:38 - Oct 16 by blueislander

Rather than blubbing, FrimleyMakin seems to be revelling in the fact that we lost a match as it gives him a chance to put the boot in on Smarmy McKenna and also wheel out endless hot takes.

SB

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

Blubbing on 17:52 - Oct 16 with 1491 viewsFrimleyBlue

Blubbing on 17:08 - Oct 16 by StokieBlue

Rather than blubbing, FrimleyMakin seems to be revelling in the fact that we lost a match as it gives him a chance to put the boot in on Smarmy McKenna and also wheel out endless hot takes.

SB

I don't personally see that I've put the boot in tbh.
I'm sure he himself would like town to have scored more than 1 goal in the first 45 minutes in the last 4 games.

Being critical of certain aspects is part and parcel of football, entirely your call if you wish to only post positive remarks but I'm happy to contribute to the forum with my own thoughts on the highs and lows of following itfc. This will be praising certain aspects and sharing critical thoughts on others.

The OP calls it Blubbing which is massively over playing it. If anything I spent most of yesterday evening countering people who said we were poor yesterday when overall as a team actually weren't. But yes call it Blubbing.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Blubbing on 18:02 - Oct 16 with 1457 viewsTrumptonBlue

Blubbing on 16:38 - Oct 16 by blueislander

The one about Burns? Hardly blubbing. Frimley clearly feels Burns has been off his game a bit - some agree, others don't - but to me the post read like a reasoned assessment of what isn't working for him and why that might be, and certainly didn't feel like he was singling him out for blame.
Blubbing on 18:03 - Oct 16 with 1444 viewsJ2BLUE

SB

He's relentless. Never used to be like this.

This site needs a proper ignore function.

I will happily pay a subscription!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Blubbing on 18:28 - Oct 16 with 1367 viewsOldsmoker

I resent being accused of blubbing.

I did not blub, I did a full-on flounce but I didn't announce it to the board.

I'm over it now and looking forward to Friday.

(Msg to Vlad - take out Lincoln first 'cos it's a strategic town)

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Blubbing on 18:58 - Oct 16 with 1303 viewsjas0999

Haven’t seen any so called blabbing. Folk are disappointed of course, but we move on. It’s league one, Weill win a few, draw a few and hopefully only lose one or two!
Blubbing on 20:25 - Oct 16 with 1157 viewsWickets

Blubbing on 15:19 - Oct 16 by Dubtractor

WTF are you on about?

Where is the blubbing?

As there hasn't been any blubbing ! i'll have one just to cheer the OP up . Why the fook did we wait until the last 20 minutes to get more than one player into Lincolns penalty box when we should have been doing it from the first 20 minutes ?
Blubbing on 07:52 - Oct 17 with 947 viewsBigCommon

I know what you mean... But I've seen worse "blubbing".. Think quite a few on hear have given Lincoln some credit for doing a job on us ..
You know what it's like though. We win a couple in a row and everyone's talking about who we should sign in The Championship next season Lose a game, and this player or that player gets binned..
I try not to get too carried away, one way or the other. But I have to admit. My weekends feel much better when we don't lose. We beat Derby, and it's all good again.
Blubbing on 09:35 - Oct 17 with 894 viewsquad

SB

He's really not revelling in the fact we lost a match. He's really not trying to put the boot in on Smarmy McKenna either. You just automatically think that because it's FrimleyMakin.

Just because he might have concerns about McKenna and Burns in some respects doesn't mean that he doesn't still think they are awesome. Maybe it's not justified to make criticisms but fans are entitled to opinions and forums should be for debates.

Fans question whether Ladapo is good enough to start as our main striker every game. So why can't fans question why Burns has not been as good this season as he was last season. Frimley clearly thinks fans are making excuses for some of Burns poorer performances this season. Maybe he's right, maybe he's wrong. But he's entitled to his opinion regardless. You shouldn't get annoyed just because you don't agree.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024