Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All the anti-English songs from Cardiff fans today 21:12 - Sep 2 with 10151 viewsle2blue

If they hate it so much, maybe they should stick to the Cymru Premier, they could've been playing Penybont FC away today.
All the anti-English songs from Cardiff fans today on 21:18 - Sep 2 with 5809 viewsmjw_1983

Didn’t hear them from block b in cobbold
All the anti-English songs from Cardiff fans today on 21:28 - Sep 2 with 5766 viewsDJR

Interesting to see a very angry Cardiff fan spoiling for a fight on the way back to the station and being reprimanded by a Welsh policeman with the words Heddlu on this high-vis vest.

They clearly knew each other well, and I suppose the presence of such police {presumably to suppress potential trouble) is a sign of club whose fans have a bit of a reputation.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2023 8:23]
All the anti-English songs from Cardiff fans today on 21:34 - Sep 2 with 5690 viewsacj

All the anti-English songs from Cardiff fans today on 21:28 - Sep 2 by DJR

Interesting to see a very angry Cardiff fan spoiling for a fight on the way back to the station and being reprimanded by a Welsh policeman with the words Heddlu on this high-vis vest.

They clearly knew each other well, and I suppose the presence of such police {presumably to suppress potential trouble) is a sign of club whose fans have a bit of a reputation.

Sounds like a sensible approach to matchday policing to me.

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

All the anti-English songs from Cardiff fans today on 21:36 - Sep 2 with 5664 viewsDJR

All the anti-English songs from Cardiff fans today on 21:34 - Sep 2 by acj

Sounds like a sensible approach to matchday policing to me.

Absolutely.
All the anti-English songs from Cardiff fans today on 22:19 - Sep 2 with 5431 viewsMaySixth

England will always live rent-free in Welsh heads.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

All the anti-English songs from Cardiff fans today on 22:26 - Sep 2 with 5377 viewssolemio

I just can't understand why they dislike their English conquerors.
All the anti-English songs from Cardiff fans today on 22:28 - Sep 2 with 5368 viewsGlasgowBlue

We have Suffolk Police at all of our away games. They pop into the pubs to check all is well and walk about inside and out of the ground.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

All the anti-English songs from Cardiff fans today on 22:34 - Sep 2 with 5322 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

They had a big culling of their hooligan fans a few seasons ago.
There buses use to park right outside the cobbold stand with helicopters monitoring their movements.
Then it became family friendly and when they got to the premiership.
Always 1 or 2 have 1 to many.
Login to get fewer ads

All the anti-English songs from Cardiff fans today on 23:59 - Sep 2 with 5022 viewsbrazil1981

Don’t worry…the Sir Alf Upper we’re giving it back to them at the end…they didn’t like it!
All the anti-English songs from Cardiff fans today on 00:03 - Sep 3 with 5007 viewsMiaow

I read the other day that Josh Yorwerth is now playing for Penybont.

⋆⋆⋆ My Ipswich Town quizzes: https://www.jetpunk.com/series/1696326/hinckfords-ipswich-town-quizzes ⋆⋆⋆
Poll: Which of this season’s (outfield) shirts do you most prefer?

All the anti-English songs from Cardiff fans today on 07:38 - Sep 3 with 4678 viewsClutch

Wales is lucky it's still recognised as a country instead of a county.
All the anti-English songs from Cardiff fans today on 08:31 - Sep 3 with 4518 viewsDJR

All the anti-English songs from Cardiff fans today on 22:28 - Sep 2 by GlasgowBlue

We have Suffolk Police at all of our away games. They pop into the pubs to check all is well and walk about inside and out of the ground.

I didn't know that, despite attending many away games over the years. Maybe it's because we generally don't go to pubs where there are likely to be many football fans, meaning that we often get to the ground just as the game is kicking off.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2023 8:32]
All the anti-English songs from Cardiff fans today on 09:23 - Sep 3 with 4360 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Racist chanting innit.
All the anti-English songs from Cardiff fans today on 09:28 - Sep 3 with 4334 viewsBloomBlue

I did notice after the announcement that Broadhead had scored the first goal a lot of the Cardiff fans applauded. Not sure if that was because they looked at the reply on the big screen and thought 'excellent finish' or Broadhead's welsh connection.
All the anti-English songs from Cardiff fans today on 09:35 - Sep 3 with 4292 viewsGlasgowBlue

All the anti-English songs from Cardiff fans today on 08:31 - Sep 3 by DJR

I didn't know that, despite attending many away games over the years. Maybe it's because we generally don't go to pubs where there are likely to be many football fans, meaning that we often get to the ground just as the game is kicking off.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2023 8:32]

I always find the pre match pub with loads of fans, a massive part of the match day experience.

Obviously the local fuzz know who our troublemakers are and who have banning orders. I think it’s pretty standard for all clubs to have local police attend away games.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

All the anti-English songs from Cardiff fans today on 10:00 - Sep 3 with 4234 viewsKeno

All the anti-English songs from Cardiff fans today on 07:38 - Sep 3 by Clutch

Wales is lucky it's still recognised as a country instead of a county.

Technically it’s not a country, it’s a principality

It’s also the place with the largest concentration of people with the same speech impediment

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

All the anti-English songs from Cardiff fans today on 10:29 - Sep 3 with 4170 viewsClutch

All the anti-English songs from Cardiff fans today on 10:00 - Sep 3 by Keno

Technically it’s not a country, it’s a principality

It’s also the place with the largest concentration of people with the same speech impediment

A principality is a type of country by the way.
All the anti-English songs from Cardiff fans today on 10:32 - Sep 3 with 4148 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Aren’t there as many Welshmen playing for Ipswich (if not more) these days than Cardiff?
All the anti-English songs from Cardiff fans today on 10:39 - Sep 3 with 4135 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

All the anti-English songs from Cardiff fans today on 22:26 - Sep 2 by solemio

I just can't understand why they dislike their English conquerors.

Because we beat them 3-2?
All the anti-English songs from Cardiff fans today on 10:44 - Sep 3 with 4104 viewsKeno

All the anti-English songs from Cardiff fans today on 10:29 - Sep 3 by Clutch

A principality is a type of country by the way.

good point, well made...... boyo

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

All the anti-English songs from Cardiff fans today on 13:39 - Sep 3 with 3839 viewsDJR

All the anti-English songs from Cardiff fans today on 09:35 - Sep 3 by GlasgowBlue

I always find the pre match pub with loads of fans, a massive part of the match day experience.

Obviously the local fuzz know who our troublemakers are and who have banning orders. I think it’s pretty standard for all clubs to have local police attend away games.

The people I go with always seek out a CAMRA pub, not something I, as a lager drinker, particularly care about, but from what you say (and I think you highlighted the pre-match pub at Sunderland) we may well be missing out.
All the anti-English songs from Cardiff fans today on 13:57 - Sep 3 with 3778 viewsalgy

Can understand the historical reasons for Cardiff and others being in the English football pyramid, there wasn't a Welsh league until 1992, which they refused to join, could have qualified for Europe every season. They'd rather play in the English league than the Champions League or Europa League. Weird nation of Anglophobes.
All the anti-English songs from Cardiff fans today on 14:07 - Sep 3 with 3748 viewsWeWereZombies

All the anti-English songs from Cardiff fans today on 13:57 - Sep 3 by algy

Can understand the historical reasons for Cardiff and others being in the English football pyramid, there wasn't a Welsh league until 1992, which they refused to join, could have qualified for Europe every season. They'd rather play in the English league than the Champions League or Europa League. Weird nation of Anglophobes.

And just far do you think Cardiff would get in the Champions League ?

Or the Europa League ?

Or the Welsh League...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

All the anti-English songs from Cardiff fans today on 14:07 - Sep 3 with 3749 viewsbournemouthblue

All the anti-English songs from Cardiff fans today on 13:57 - Sep 3 by algy

They'd have a qualifier presumably?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

All the anti-English songs from Cardiff fans today on 14:11 - Sep 3 with 3735 viewsgainsboroughblue

All the anti-English songs from Cardiff fans today on 14:07 - Sep 3 by bournemouthblue

They'd have a qualifier presumably?

Wales are way down the co-efficient list so they'd be in the first qualifying rounds along with clubs from Gibraltar, Andorra and the like. Outside chance of getting into the group stages of the Conference thingy though as there is a mini reward for failure in the Euro comps.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024