Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worst 60 minutes under McKenna 21:06 - Nov 1 with 2282 viewsReus30

I can forgive mistakes but not low effort.

I hope this doesn't have an affect on our league form, particularly as Burgess hasn't been up to it tonight.
Worst 60 minutes under McKenna on 21:09 - Nov 1 with 2197 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Most glaring thing after tonight is that both Williams and Davis are streets ahead of Clarke and Donacien.

Plus....Dominic Ball ! Dear me ! Sorry but he's had no influence on the game so far.
Worst 60 minutes under McKenna on 21:10 - Nov 1 with 2149 viewsReus30

Worst 60 minutes under McKenna on 21:09 - Nov 1 by Mach_foreignBlue

Most glaring thing after tonight is that both Williams and Davis are streets ahead of Clarke and Donacien.

Plus....Dominic Ball ! Dear me ! Sorry but he's had no influence on the game so far.

Who is the Dom Ball you mention? Not seen him...
Worst 60 minutes under McKenna on 21:11 - Nov 1 with 2143 viewsgreyhound

There's a lot not to like about tonight. I hope they can put it behind them and focus on big improvement for the weekend. Horrid performance.
Worst 60 minutes under McKenna on 21:11 - Nov 1 with 2134 viewsbournemouthblue

Clarke looks very awkward at left back, definitely doesn't give us the shape Davis can offer

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Worst 60 minutes under McKenna on 21:11 - Nov 1 with 2142 viewshomer_123

No lack of effort. Just this XI aren't up to Fulham...no more or less.

Nowt to worry about.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Worst 60 minutes under McKenna on 21:12 - Nov 1 with 2078 viewshomer_123

Worst 60 minutes under McKenna on 21:11 - Nov 1 by greyhound

There's a lot not to like about tonight. I hope they can put it behind them and focus on big improvement for the weekend. Horrid performance.

Wll this XI be playing at the weekend then?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Worst 60 minutes under McKenna on 21:13 - Nov 1 with 2069 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Worst 60 minutes under McKenna on 21:10 - Nov 1 by Reus30

Who is the Dom Ball you mention? Not seen him...

An equivalent of Cole Skuse in the current team.
Worst 60 minutes under McKenna on 21:14 - Nov 1 with 2043 viewsgreyhound

Worst 60 minutes under McKenna on 21:12 - Nov 1 by homer_123

Wll this XI be playing at the weekend then?

May not be playing but they will be around the squad.
Login to get fewer ads

Worst 60 minutes under McKenna on 21:15 - Nov 1 with 2003 viewsSwansea_Blue

Worst 60 minutes under McKenna on 21:11 - Nov 1 by greyhound

We’ll easily put this behind us, as it’s the second team. Clearly KM sees it only as a way to give game time, as shown by the Humphreys and Baggott subs. I’m sure he would have wanted to win it, but it looks like trying to get back in the game is secondary to using the squad. That’s fine as long as the first team continues to do well I suppose.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Worst 60 minutes under McKenna on 21:18 - Nov 1 with 1925 viewsFrimleyBlue

Worst 60 minutes under McKenna on 21:14 - Nov 1 by greyhound

May not be playing but they will be around the squad.

It won't make any difference.

KM will no doubt like he says about u21 games say talk about their individual positives over the negative result.

Clarke isn't a left back. But it's minutes
Walton. First game
Ball... he tried

Etc

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Worst 60 minutes under McKenna on 21:21 - Nov 1 with 1851 viewsmatteoblue

Fulham strolling through the countryside with this one. Not a care in the world.

We are Premier League, say we are Premier League!

Worst 60 minutes under McKenna on 22:13 - Nov 1 with 1597 viewsGarv

Bit harsh on Clarke I think considering he played left back for 60 minutes and was up against tough opposition all night.

Clarke will still play a massive role this season, and It wouldn't surprise me if we're still singing JD's praises at the end of the season too, although his impact is obviously getting less and less.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Worst 60 minutes under McKenna on 22:16 - Nov 1 with 1556 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Worst 60 minutes under McKenna on 22:13 - Nov 1 by Garv

Bit harsh on Clarke I think considering he played left back for 60 minutes and was up against tough opposition all night.

Clarke will still play a massive role this season, and It wouldn't surprise me if we're still singing JD's praises at the end of the season too, although his impact is obviously getting less and less.

He is no Reece Wabara isn't he?

I'm sorry that was Clarke's opportunity to shine.
Worst 60 minutes under McKenna on 22:18 - Nov 1 with 1532 viewsNthQldITFC

Worst 60 minutes under McKenna on 22:16 - Nov 1 by Mach_foreignBlue

He is no Reece Wabara isn't he?

I'm sorry that was Clarke's opportunity to shine.

That's OK.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Worst 60 minutes under McKenna on 22:19 - Nov 1 with 1528 viewsWicklowBlue

Worst 60 minutes under McKenna on 22:13 - Nov 1 by Garv

As mentioned on another post, the first goal was not Clarkes fault. Our CBs were being dragged out of position all night. Tuanzebe looked ring rusty but great to get some minutes into his legs.

Missed having control in the centre mid, no real link up but then Fulham dominated that position. Again a reminder that if Morsy or Luongo get injured/suspended there is a significant drop off.

Baggott was excellent and must be pushing Edmundson hard.
Worst 60 minutes under McKenna on 22:27 - Nov 1 with 1439 viewsNthQldITFC

Worst 60 minutes under McKenna on 22:19 - Nov 1 by WicklowBlue

As mentioned on another post, the first goal was not Clarkes fault. Our CBs were being dragged out of position all night. Tuanzebe looked ring rusty but great to get some minutes into his legs.

Missed having control in the centre mid, no real link up but then Fulham dominated that position. Again a reminder that if Morsy or Luongo get injured/suspended there is a significant drop off.

Baggott was excellent and must be pushing Edmundson hard.

Morsy:Luongo is a beast combination isn't it. I think if one is out, Taylor will do fine with the other, because Luongo can play the Morsy role pretty well, but if we're missing both we lose a hell of a lot.

I'd like to see KMc get Taylor more league game time than he's been getting as an early sub. I think Taylor can be a force in there, but that he's trying a bit too hard at times at the moment to prove himself rather than letting his natural game flow.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Worst 60 minutes under McKenna on 22:40 - Nov 1 with 1358 viewsWicklowBlue

Worst 60 minutes under McKenna on 22:27 - Nov 1 by NthQldITFC

Morsy:Luongo is a beast combination isn't it. I think if one is out, Taylor will do fine with the other, because Luongo can play the Morsy role pretty well, but if we're missing both we lose a hell of a lot.

I'd like to see KMc get Taylor more league game time than he's been getting as an early sub. I think Taylor can be a force in there, but that he's trying a bit too hard at times at the moment to prove himself rather than letting his natural game flow.

Totally agree re. Taylor, he seems to be forcing the passes but again it was really tough in the midfield tonight. A good lesson to all involved thought we could have protected the ball better at times.

But overall fair play for Fulham they exposed us on the flanks, and controlled the ball better in centre mid.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024