Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blizzards hit the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle! 10:43 - Jan 8 with 1908 viewsGeoffSentence

Well maybe not blizzards exactly, this is the 21st Century exaggeration for clicks is par for the course, but it is snowing. Were this Christmas Day it would be enough to qualify as a white christmas.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Blizzards hit the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle! on 10:45 - Jan 8 with 1539 viewsgiant_stow

Good luck Geoff.

I've just read that London will even get some later too - so much for urban heat islands.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Blizzards hit the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle! on 10:47 - Jan 8 with 1521 viewsEwan_Oozami

Sleeting up here as well in the Akenfield boondocks....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Blizzards hit the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle! on 10:48 - Jan 8 with 1514 views_clive_baker_

Same over Bury way buh.

I would say it's sleet rather than snow, but I'm not sure of the difference tbh. It's definitely cold and white.
Blizzards hit the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle! on 10:55 - Jan 8 with 1488 viewsGeoffSentence

Blizzards hit the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle! on 10:47 - Jan 8 by Ewan_Oozami

Sleet? That's positively tropical. It's snow here, some has even settled.

Blizzards hit the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle! on 11:05 - Jan 8 with 1437 viewsCoastalblue

Blizzards hit the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle! on 10:45 - Jan 8 by giant_stow

Good luck Geoff.

I've just read that London will even get some later too - so much for urban heat islands.

Just had a snowy shower blow throw E1, very fine snow, but definitely snow and more on the way I believe.

Only showers that won't settle fortunately, but looks pretty out of the window.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Blizzards hit the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle! on 11:12 - Jan 8 with 1418 viewsGeoffSentence

Blizzards hit the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle! on 11:05 - Jan 8 by Coastalblue

Just had a snowy shower blow throw E1, very fine snow, but definitely snow and more on the way I believe.

Only showers that won't settle fortunately, but looks pretty out of the window.

It's getting wild here, the pace of snowfall has picked up. Getting towards whiteout conditions.

Blizzards hit the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle! on 11:21 - Jan 8 with 1369 viewsPinewoodblue

Blizzards hit the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle! on 11:12 - Jan 8 by GeoffSentence

It's getting wild here, the pace of snowfall has picked up. Getting towards whiteout conditions.

Settling on roof tops but won’t last.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Blizzards hit the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle! on 11:25 - Jan 8 with 1355 viewsKeno

#prayforGeoffSentence

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

Blizzards hit the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle! on 11:27 - Jan 8 with 1338 viewsHelp

First of the day just hit west ipswich and stopped almost as long as it took me to write this
Blizzards hit the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle! on 11:27 - Jan 8 with 1335 viewsEwan_Oozami

Blizzards hit the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle! on 11:25 - Jan 8 by Keno

#prayforGeoffSentence

#allsnowflakesmatter

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Blizzards hit the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle! on 11:37 - Jan 8 with 1289 viewsKeno

Blizzards hit the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle! on 11:27 - Jan 8 by Ewan_Oozami

#allsnowflakesmatter

#geoffmightbegettinglaidtoday

Blizzards hit the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle! on 11:39 - Jan 8 with 1277 viewsGeoffSentence

Blizzards hit the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle! on 11:25 - Jan 8 by Keno

#prayforGeoffSentence

Thank you Keno.

The prayers are working. Whilst it is still snowing, the big freeze is over and the thaw has begun.

Blizzards hit the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle! on 11:40 - Jan 8 with 1269 viewsGeoffSentence

Blizzards hit the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle! on 11:37 - Jan 8 by Keno

#geoffmightbegettinglaidtoday

Keep those prayers coming Keno.

Blizzards hit the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle! on 11:40 - Jan 8 with 1258 viewsGeoffSentence

Blizzards hit the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle! on 11:27 - Jan 8 by Help

First of the day just hit west ipswich and stopped almost as long as it took me to write this

That's the power of Keno's prayers.

Blizzards hit the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle! on 11:51 - Jan 8 with 1196 viewsDubtractor

Getting heavy now, here in North Ipswich.

Thoughts and prayers welcomed.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Blizzards hit the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle! on 11:54 - Jan 8 with 1176 viewsKeno

Blizzards hit the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle! on 11:51 - Jan 8 by Dubtractor

Getting heavy now, here in North Ipswich.

Thoughts and prayers welcomed.

#prayforDubbers
#hereallyneedsit

Blizzards hit the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle! on 12:02 - Jan 8 with 1145 viewsGeoffSentence

Blizzards hit the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle! on 11:54 - Jan 8 by Keno

#prayforDubbers
#hereallyneedsit

Oi, forget Dubbers, now you've started praying for him it's all kicked off here again.

Maybe it's time to employ some extra prayer people.

Blizzards hit the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle! on 12:02 - Jan 8 with 1145 viewsfactual_blue

Blizzards hit the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle! on 11:54 - Jan 8 by Keno

#prayforDubbers
#hereallyneedsit

I think West Suffolk is about to be hit with a snow bomb, and I have to go to the recycling centre this afternoon....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Blizzards hit the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle! on 12:05 - Jan 8 with 1132 viewshoppy

Even just one snowflake is enough to be classed as a white Christmas, apparently.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Blizzards hit the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle! on 12:08 - Jan 8 with 1112 viewsSteve_M

Blizzards hit the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle! on 10:45 - Jan 8 by giant_stow

Good luck Geoff.

There was a bit of snow earlier in NW1, when I say a bit had I not been looking out of the window at the time I wouldn't have noticed....

Definitely looks like we could have more though.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Blizzards hit the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle! on 12:19 - Jan 8 with 1063 viewsfactual_blue

Blizzards hit the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle! on 10:47 - Jan 8 by Ewan_Oozami

If you are having trouble in your Akenfield Boondocks, dial 111 IMMEDIATELY for medical advice.

Blizzards hit the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle! on 12:55 - Jan 8 with 969 viewsNthQldITFC

Blizzards hit the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle! on 11:39 - Jan 8 by GeoffSentence

Thank you Keno.

The prayers are working. Whilst it is still snowing, the big freeze is over and the thaw has begun.

So I'm prepped for next time, can anyone tell me the correct procedure for 'hunkering down'?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Blizzards hit the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle! on 12:58 - Jan 8 with 960 viewsfactual_blue

Blizzards hit the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle! on 12:05 - Jan 8 by hoppy

Even just one snowflake is enough to be classed as a white Christmas, apparently.

Is that for next Christmas?

Blizzards hit the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle! on 13:20 - Jan 8 with 889 viewsgiant_stow

Blizzards hit the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle! on 12:08 - Jan 8 by Steve_M

There was a bit of snow earlier in NW1, when I say a bit had I not been looking out of the window at the time I wouldn't have noticed....

Definitely looks like we could have more though.

Out here in the wilds of E17, it is now definitely snowing. To say I'm excited would be an understatement.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Blizzards hit the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle! on 13:23 - Jan 8 with 881 viewshype313

Blizzards hit the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle! on 13:20 - Jan 8 by giant_stow

Out here in the wilds of E17, it is now definitely snowing. To say I'm excited would be an understatement.

Deep?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024