Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump just casually saying he’d encourage an attack by Russia 20:53 - Feb 10 with 2493 viewsElderGrizzly

On a NATO country

And people are concerned about Biden forgetting someone’s name.
Trump just casually saying he’d encourage an attack by Russia on 21:05 - Feb 10 with 2422 viewsStokieBlue

His support is essentially a cult, it matters little what he actually says, they will support him regardless.

An utterly insane statement though.

SB

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

Trump just casually saying he’d encourage an attack by Russia on 21:08 - Feb 10 with 2402 viewsSwansea_Blue

He a cancer. It’d forgotten how annoying it was to have him in the news every day.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Trump just casually saying he’d encourage an attack by Russia on 21:17 - Feb 10 with 2371 viewspointofblue

He's playing to an American audience who feel they pay out too much to protect other Western nations, who put less into NATO etc.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Trump just casually saying he’d encourage an attack by Russia on 22:29 - Feb 10 with 2282 viewsfactual_blue

trumpy-wumpy has no problem about russia seeking to reclaim parts of the former russian empire, like Ukraine.

I guess he'd happily let them have Alaska back then.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Trump just casually saying he’d encourage an attack by Russia on 22:43 - Feb 10 with 2214 viewsMVBlue

Reasonable comment from a mentalist megalomaniac. I work for an American company, i'm factoring in mu future role in a Trumpland USA world. Lordy.

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Trump just casually saying he’d encourage an attack by Russia on 00:06 - Feb 11 with 2029 viewsBlueBadger

He knows who pays his bills, innit.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Trump just casually saying he’d encourage an attack by Russia on 08:45 - Feb 11 with 1799 viewsElderGrizzly

Ah, Taiwan is up for grabs too.

Trump just casually saying he’d encourage an attack by Russia on 08:52 - Feb 11 with 1798 viewsblueasfook

To be fair, he kind of had a valid point at the time. Certain NATO members were not meeting their obligations in terms of spending X% of their GDP on defence. But I think since Putin invaded Ukraine, all NATO members have woken up and are now reprioritising defence spending. And with two new member states since added, I'd hope Trump would be a little more pro-NATO next time around. Certainly a huge win for Putin otherwise if he sees weakness in US support for the alliance.

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Login to get fewer ads

Trump just casually saying he’d encourage an attack by Russia on 08:55 - Feb 11 with 1774 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump just casually saying he’d encourage an attack by Russia on 21:05 - Feb 10 by StokieBlue

His support is essentially a cult, it matters little what he actually says, they will support him regardless.

An utterly insane statement though.

SB

Yep.

In the same speech yesterday he called for large “internment camps” in Texas and Mexico and the deportation of millions of Latinos who arrived here legally, but not ‘legal enough’ for him.

And then mocked his GOP Presidential rival asking where her husband was. Of course the truth makes him look ridiculous again. He’s serving overseas in the military in case you can’t be bothered to watch :)

Trump just casually saying he’d encourage an attack by Russia on 08:56 - Feb 11 with 1763 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump just casually saying he’d encourage an attack by Russia on 00:06 - Feb 11 by BlueBadger

He knows who pays his bills, innit.

Based on history, not him
Trump just casually saying he’d encourage an attack by Russia on 09:09 - Feb 11 with 1730 viewsZapers

Trump just casually saying he’d encourage an attack by Russia on 08:52 - Feb 11 by blueasfook

To be fair, he kind of had a valid point at the time. Certain NATO members were not meeting their obligations in terms of spending X% of their GDP on defence. But I think since Putin invaded Ukraine, all NATO members have woken up and are now reprioritising defence spending. And with two new member states since added, I'd hope Trump would be a little more pro-NATO next time around. Certainly a huge win for Putin otherwise if he sees weakness in US support for the alliance.

Trump is a bully, he knows how to wield a stick, yet whether he actually does if push comes to shove, I'm not so sure.

And this is where he often wins, he's unpredictable, and the worlds powerful leaders know this.

You can mess with Biden, but I doubt many will mess with Trump, when he becomes the next POTUS.
Trump just casually saying he’d encourage an attack by Russia on 09:20 - Feb 11 with 1691 viewsElephantintheRoom

Something about America First and the people that Trump is reeling in that you don’t understand?

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Trump just casually saying he’d encourage an attack by Russia on 09:44 - Feb 11 with 1642 viewsDJR

Trump just casually saying he’d encourage an attack by Russia on 08:55 - Feb 11 by ElderGrizzly

Yep.

In the same speech yesterday he called for large “internment camps” in Texas and Mexico and the deportation of millions of Latinos who arrived here legally, but not ‘legal enough’ for him.

And then mocked his GOP Presidential rival asking where her husband was. Of course the truth makes him look ridiculous again. He’s serving overseas in the military in case you can’t be bothered to watch :)

The problem though is that with his supporters the mud sticks because they are not interested in the truth.
Trump just casually saying he’d encourage an attack by Russia on 09:57 - Feb 11 with 1583 viewsPinewoodblue

Trump just casually saying he’d encourage an attack by Russia on 09:20 - Feb 11 by ElephantintheRoom

Something about America First and the people that Trump is reeling in that you don’t understand?

Trump doesn’t need to have coherent policies he just has to keep his voter happy.

Make America greet again, bring back manufacturing into USA, buy American. His supporters are pleased about this, it’s what they want to hear. He also wants to not just reduce immigration but also send others back again it is what his supporters want to hear.

The fact that the US economy needs those workers to feed the population, and to produce all the goods they want to be made in America goes over their heads.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Trump just casually saying he’d encourage an attack by Russia on 10:59 - Feb 11 with 1466 viewsEastboundSplinter

Trump just casually saying he’d encourage an attack by Russia on 09:57 - Feb 11 by Pinewoodblue

Trump doesn’t need to have coherent policies he just has to keep his voter happy.

Make America greet again, bring back manufacturing into USA, buy American. His supporters are pleased about this, it’s what they want to hear. He also wants to not just reduce immigration but also send others back again it is what his supporters want to hear.

The fact that the US economy needs those workers to feed the population, and to produce all the goods they want to be made in America goes over their heads.

Well it clearly worked wonders for us post-Brexit!
Trump just casually saying he’d encourage an attack by Russia on 11:00 - Feb 11 with 1466 viewsford6600

Trump just casually saying he’d encourage an attack by Russia on 08:52 - Feb 11 by blueasfook

Yes l agree, many members were not contributing enough and taking US protection for granted, this has largely changed now and strengthened Nato. Presume 'the President of a large nation' he was speaking of was Macron?
Trump just casually saying he’d encourage an attack by Russia on 11:05 - Feb 11 with 1422 viewsPinewoodblue

Trump just casually saying he’d encourage an attack by Russia on 10:59 - Feb 11 by EastboundSplinter

Well it clearly worked wonders for us post-Brexit!

That was different it was Brexit voting Labour supporters who made the difference. No Democrat would support Trump.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Trump just casually saying he’d encourage an attack by Russia on 12:42 - Feb 11 with 1317 viewsBlueBadger

Trump just casually saying he’d encourage an attack by Russia on 09:09 - Feb 11 by Zapers

Trump is a bully, he knows how to wield a stick, yet whether he actually does if push comes to shove, I'm not so sure.

And this is where he often wins, he's unpredictable, and the worlds powerful leaders know this.

You can mess with Biden, but I doubt many will mess with Trump, when he becomes the next POTUS.

Putin won't need to mess with Trump, given he's got him on the payroll.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024