Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Says what we already knew 19:49 - Feb 3 with 4247 viewscruncher

Says what we already knew on 19:55 - Feb 3 with 3731 viewsThisIsMyUsername

'an'?

Good riddance. That sort of spelling is entirely unacceptable.

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Says what we already knew on 19:58 - Feb 3 with 3705 viewsGuthrum

So what the f did he do to try and improve matters? Run around with energy, seeking the ball, trying to make things happen, working hard to create chances (like, say, Lawrence)? Or just moping on the pitch and falling out with the manager?

Assuming that is a genuine quote.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2017 19:59]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Says what we already knew on 20:05 - Feb 3 with 3638 viewsReuser_is_God

A team low on confidence & playing sh1t football which he couldn't get in.

Says a lot about him.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Says what we already knew on 20:09 - Feb 3 with 3587 viewsDubtractor

Says what we already knew on 19:58 - Feb 3 by Guthrum

So what the f did he do to try and improve matters? Run around with energy, seeking the ball, trying to make things happen, working hard to create chances (like, say, Lawrence)? Or just moping on the pitch and falling out with the manager?

In fairness, against Burton (one of his few games) he actually had a decent game, first half anyway.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Says what we already knew on 20:14 - Feb 3 with 3549 viewsSuperfrans

Says what we already knew on 19:58 - Feb 3 by Guthrum

It says a lot that a player from the non leagues like Kieffer Moore has done more to hold up and create than a former Prem player like Best, who was terrible vs Lincoln. I don't care what system you play, a decent, former Prem footballer like Best should be standing out against a team like Lincoln.

That said, there is no evidence (apart from one persons claim) that this is genuinely from Best.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Says what we already knew on 20:24 - Feb 3 with 3483 viewsBLUEBEAT

mange

Poll: W or W

Says what we already knew on 20:42 - Feb 3 with 3398 viewsclive_baker

Still no excuse for playing like an utterly disinterested and disengaged shower of sh1t as he has done. He's paid to do a job at the end of the day, and that Lincoln game was an utter disgrace. Sooner he leaves the better.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Says what we already knew on 20:52 - Feb 3 with 3311 viewsSteve_M

Is that more truthful than the ballocks that Twitter account was spewing post-Huddersfield?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

Says what we already knew on 20:58 - Feb 3 with 3271 viewsBurwell_Blue

He played the matches in exactly the way he was told to. He voiced his displeasure at the way the team was being set to to play and there was an almighty bust up between him and MM.

Should he be respected for voicing his opinion and saying what we all think?
Says what we already knew on 21:18 - Feb 3 with 3162 viewsWD19

Says what we already knew on 20:58 - Feb 3 by Burwell_Blue

He played the matches in exactly the way he was told to. He voiced his displeasure at the way the team was being set to to play and there was an almighty bust up between him and MM.

If he had played more matches in exactly the way he had been told to he would have played more matches. He was a big disappointment as could easily have done a job for us if he had been minded.
Says what we already knew on 21:22 - Feb 3 with 3138 viewsnodge_blue

Mange tout rodney

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Says what we already knew on 21:34 - Feb 3 with 3094 viewsElderGrizzly

If it's true (and a big if here due to the source) it is reflective of a concern i've had for a while.

Players are on autopilot, playing within themselves due to tactics used. What Lawrence thought after being played at RWB one game is not child friendly...
Says what we already knew on 22:32 - Feb 3 with 2896 viewscatch74

Have to say, if this is genuine, what style of football did he expect to play here? Surely a big clue if he'd watched any of the preceding 3 years of fixtures. If I went for a job in Wetherspoons I wouldn't expect it to be Claridges when I turned up.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Says what we already knew on 00:06 - Feb 4 with 2734 viewsbournemouthblue

Says what we already knew on 20:14 - Feb 3 by Superfrans

It says a lot that a player from the non leagues like Kieffer Moore has done more to hold up and create than a former Prem player like Best, who was terrible vs Lincoln. I don't care what system you play, a decent, former Prem footballer like Best should be standing out against a team like Lincoln.

That said, there is no evidence (apart from one persons claim) that this is genuinely from Best.

In fairness to Best, the system and service was poor

He wasn't great but show me a player who was in that game

There are some genuine points in that statement, whoever wrote it

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Says what we already knew on 01:08 - Feb 4 with 2660 viewsBlueBadger

Haven't you just spent the thick end of 6 months complaining that we could do better than Best?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Says what we already knew on 03:29 - Feb 4 with 2574 viewsflyingdutchman

Well said
Says what we already knew on 03:57 - Feb 4 with 2557 viewsBenters

Amen to that.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Says what we already knew on 07:09 - Feb 4 with 2480 viewsKieran_Knows

Says what we already knew on 21:34 - Feb 3 by ElderGrizzly

If it's true (and a big if here due to the source) it is reflective of a concern i've had for a while.

Players are on autopilot, playing within themselves due to tactics used. What Lawrence thought after being played at RWB one game is not child friendly...

Yer because that one game (one half) Lawrence played at RWB has clearly affected him since hasn't it? He was asked to do a job, he got on with it and done it. That probably earnt him more respect under Mick, and as a result, he's gone on to single handily win us games since in a more attacking role.

But hey, anything to beat Mick with.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2017 7:10]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Says what we already knew on 07:32 - Feb 4 with 2412 viewscruncher

Says what we already knew on 01:08 - Feb 4 by BlueBadger

Haven't you just spent the thick end of 6 months complaining that we could do better than Best?

Like normal you are wrong,find me a post that I have said that? It is errelvant what I think of a Best it's what he has said about the management and how the poor hoof style is inflicted on footballers.
Says what we already knew on 08:41 - Feb 4 with 2307 viewsbournemouthblue

Says what we already knew on 01:08 - Feb 4 by BlueBadger

As a short term measure I wasn't against the Best signing given he got a few goals at Rotherham and had linked up with Grant Ward there

However we have utilised him poorly and whilst he's fairly strong in the air, he seems to lack the drive or hunger to kick on

He really should have amounted to more in his career, many decent clubs have struggled to get much out of him so perhaps it's his footballing intelligence which holds him back

Ultimatey he's not for Mick and needs to move on. People have suggested Warnock would like him back, please take him Colin!

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Says what we already knew on 12:21 - Feb 4 with 2080 viewsNorthern_Blue81

It is a sad state of affairs when a donkey like Best says we are rubbish. COYB
[Post edited 4 Feb 2017 12:21]
Says what we already knew on 12:27 - Feb 4 with 2047 viewsHerbivore

I doubt this is genuinely from Leon Best but if it is it says more about his attitude than anything else. He looked to be getting towards some sort of form against Burton but has failed to kick on at all and he was completely dire against Lincoln.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Says what we already knew on 12:30 - Feb 4 with 2041 viewsTollycobbold

Interesting, as he appears to have had that problem his entire career. It's almost as if he's sh1t
Says what we already knew on 12:34 - Feb 4 with 2031 viewsClausThomsen

Also harsh to judge a striker when he doesn't get a chance in the first team.

I don't rate Best but it's worrying that Neil Warnock can get performances out of a player that MM can't even consider selecting. What a waste of money (and the number 9 shirt for the season).
Says what we already knew on 13:00 - Feb 4 with 1955 viewsCoco

Like leon or not this is a rather terrible dressing room insight. Looks as though Mick is running out of generals.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024