Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New striker will be someone on loan.... 14:00 - Jul 27 with 13091 viewsKieran_Knows

Wanted Ike Ugbo from Chelsea.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2017 14:00]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Most of the players we get in..... on 14:57 - Jul 27 with 4154 viewsSarge

Most of the players we get in..... on 14:55 - Jul 27 by Bloots

....cost next to nothing.

Surely?

we always seem to end up bringing in less than we've given away though
New striker will be someone on loan.... on 14:57 - Jul 27 with 4158 viewsElderGrizzly

New striker will be someone on loan.... on 14:55 - Jul 27 by Benters

Yep keep on clapping

The perfect example :)

How am I clapping by the way? Gave up ST, criticised owner and manager for most of last season.

I just happen to disagree we're becoming a joke :)
Most of the players we get in..... on 14:59 - Jul 27 with 4150 viewsElderGrizzly

Most of the players we get in..... on 14:57 - Jul 27 by Sarge

we always seem to end up bringing in less than we've given away though

Do we? I'd say our business this summer is the absolute opposite of that. Everyone who has come in so far is better than what we had
New striker will be someone on loan.... on 15:02 - Jul 27 with 4135 viewsBenters

New striker will be someone on loan.... on 14:48 - Jul 27 by howdonblue

Hard luck mate every fan is entitled to their opinion I'm not bothered what you think 3-4 million nowadays is peanuts .

Jog on

Yeah but most on here dont want Saint Marcus to spend the dosh,they are glad we dont want to keep up with those that are preparing to go for it .

Just remember for every Brighton there is a Derby etc etc.

Balls.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

That's not what you said though..... on 15:02 - Jul 27 with 4137 viewsBlueBadger

That's not what you said though..... on 14:51 - Jul 27 by Bloots

....was it?

If you look closely, you'll see it's very clearly implied in the tears and flapping of the very flowery dress.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

New striker will be someone on loan.... on 15:03 - Jul 27 with 4128 viewsfactual_blue

New striker will be someone on loan.... on 14:57 - Jul 27 by ElderGrizzly

The perfect example :)

How am I clapping by the way? Gave up ST, criticised owner and manager for most of last season.

I just happen to disagree we're becoming a joke :)

It's no good asking Benters anything. He doesn't know how old he is, thinks the Queen drove an ambulance during the Blitz, and thinks Great Bentley is the biggest village green in Britain.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Here he is! (n/t) on 15:07 - Jul 27 with 4098 viewsBloots

New striker will be someone on loan.... on 14:55 - Jul 27 by Benters

Yep keep on clapping

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Most of the players we get in..... on 15:07 - Jul 27 with 4100 viewsSarge

Most of the players we get in..... on 14:59 - Jul 27 by ElderGrizzly

Do we? I'd say our business this summer is the absolute opposite of that. Everyone who has come in so far is better than what we had

Garner finally replaced Murphy but then we lost Pitman.

Adeyemi has replaced Douglas which should be an improvement.

We brought in Iorfa to replace Emmanuel, we'll see how that goes.

Celina to replace Lawrence but the bar has been set incredibly high.

I'd like to see the likes of Downes, Nydam, McKendry, Morris etc get some decent game time with the squad as it is atm.
Login to get fewer ads

New striker will be someone on loan.... on 15:09 - Jul 27 with 4082 viewssuffolkpunchdrunk

Just maybe classic misdirection?
New striker will be someone on loan.... on 15:09 - Jul 27 with 4083 viewsBenters

New striker will be someone on loan.... on 15:03 - Jul 27 by factual_blue

It's no good asking Benters anything. He doesn't know how old he is, thinks the Queen drove an ambulance during the Blitz, and thinks Great Bentley is the biggest village green in Britain.

balls.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

New striker will be someone on loan.... on 15:10 - Jul 27 with 4077 viewshowdonblue

New striker will be someone on loan.... on 14:51 - Jul 27 by Sarge

Hooray.

A loan.

We give away enough players for next to nothing, can't we have it the other way for a change?

McCarthy doesn't give a hoot mate he is just picking up his retirement fund
New striker will be someone on loan.... on 15:12 - Jul 27 with 4062 viewsBlueBadger

New striker will be someone on loan.... on 15:03 - Jul 27 by factual_blue

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

New striker will be someone on loan.... on 15:22 - Jul 27 with 4022 viewsmarcus1642

If we can't compete at this level, then the only way is down. I'm not saying we have the Devine right to be champions, but surely town can be competitive?. It's clear to me in my humble opinion, we are going to struggle and mid table is the best we can hope for.

Time will tell I suppose, but it's not looking good.

Shall we just wind the club up now, put the 'for sale' signs on Portman road and walk away?.
New striker will be someone on loan.... on 15:25 - Jul 27 with 4011 viewsLankHenners

New striker will be someone on loan.... on 14:48 - Jul 27 by howdonblue

Hard luck mate every fan is entitled to their opinion I'm not bothered what you think 3-4 million nowadays is peanuts .

Jog on

Ah, the classic 'everyone's entitled to their opinion but I don't want to hear yours' gambit.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

New striker will be someone on loan.... on 15:27 - Jul 27 with 3991 viewsBluebell

New striker will be someone on loan.... on 15:25 - Jul 27 by LankHenners

Ah, the classic 'everyone's entitled to their opinion but I don't want to hear yours' gambit.

If he thinks 3-4 million is peanuts perhaps he should put his hand in his pocket and pay!
New striker will be someone on loan.... on 15:36 - Jul 27 with 3974 viewsmarcus1642

New striker will be someone on loan.... on 15:27 - Jul 27 by Bluebell

If he thinks 3-4 million is peanuts perhaps he should put his hand in his pocket and pay!

In the world of pro English football, yes it is. In the real world, no it isn't.
New striker will be someone on loan.... on 15:37 - Jul 27 with 3968 viewsSomethingBlue

New striker will be someone on loan.... on 15:02 - Jul 27 by Benters

Yeah but most on here dont want Saint Marcus to spend the dosh,they are glad we dont want to keep up with those that are preparing to go for it .

Just remember for every Brighton there is a Derby etc etc.

Balls.

Why do you always misrepresent others' opinions? Is it because you aren't articulate enough to voice your own coherently? Must be awkward.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

New striker will be someone on loan.... on 15:39 - Jul 27 with 3959 viewsSomethingBlue

New striker will be someone on loan.... on 15:10 - Jul 27 by howdonblue

McCarthy doesn't give a hoot mate he is just picking up his retirement fund

Judging others by your own execrable standards again?

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

New striker will be someone on loan.... on 15:57 - Jul 27 with 3919 viewshowdonblue

New striker will be someone on loan.... on 15:25 - Jul 27 by LankHenners

Tough you are going to hear it !
Leko, innit. (n/t) on 16:05 - Jul 27 with 3896 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

New striker will be someone on loan.... on 16:06 - Jul 27 with 3896 viewsmarcus1642

New striker will be someone on loan.... on 14:06 - Jul 27 by GeoffSentence

The ideal would be to bring on our own young strikers to do the job feeless,either get us up or sell them on for bonkers fees.

Now there's a thought. Spend the extra money on becoming CAT 1 youth academy, and producing your own talent!.

Has anybody told Evans of this revolutionary idea? Anybody got his phone number?
I'm happy to tell him if you like
New striker will be someone on loan.... on 16:06 - Jul 27 with 3896 viewsitfcjoe

It's a shame, and personally don't think it is the right thing to do as we are just going to end up in this situation every year - and as Chelsea are proving the biggest clubs with the best players become able to dictate to you

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:11 - Jul 27 with 3880 viewsitfcjoe

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:42 - Jul 27 by ElderGrizzly

A PL loan will cost well over £1m, so it's not cheap

But surely £3m for Murphy last summer was a 'bonkers fee' - seems like we want to have our cake and eat it

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

New striker will be someone on loan.... on 16:16 - Jul 27 with 3864 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Omar Bogle liked this tweet:

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

New striker will be someone on loan.... on 16:20 - Jul 27 with 3850 viewshowdonblue

New striker will be someone on loan.... on 16:16 - Jul 27 by The_Romford_Blue

Omar Bogle liked this tweet:

Yes this would be good business!

Plenty of potential this guy
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024