Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amazing arrogance from Nodge 15:02 - Aug 16 with 10090 viewsbenno1uk

Just read some of the comments on the Pinkun Norwich forum re our win last night. The general view is that we've been lucky drawing the 3 weakest teams in the league. They would have beaten them easily. None of our players would get near their squad apart from Didz.

Have I missed something? They have picked up an unknown reserve manager who is German, so 'must' be good. They've sold some of their better players. They have picked up some 4th (yes 4th) tier German players. And they have rookie 18 year old (Gunn jnr) in goal.

We'll see, but doesn't sound that promising to me. Come on QPR...
Amazing arrogance from Nodge on 15:04 - Aug 16 with 7573 viewsSteve_M

Shame their squad can't get near Didz.

They might be right about us, but some early confidence will do wonders for us this season. They're more than a little scared it's all going to go wrong at the moment I think.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Amazing arrogance from Nodge on 15:18 - Aug 16 with 7364 views26_Paz

Amazing arrogance from Nodge on 15:04 - Aug 16 by Steve_M

They might be right about us, but some early confidence will do wonders for us this season. They're more than a little scared it's all going to go wrong at the moment I think.

They are dirty, filthy, 6 fingered, inbred scum.

The Paz Man

Amazing arrogance from Nodge on 15:26 - Aug 16 with 7309 viewsHipsterectomy

I bet QPR fans are dreading the Norwich March with their banner and Ipswich songs

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Amazing arrogance from Nodge on 15:28 - Aug 16 with 7287 viewsMullet

There's nothing amazing about it. They think they're one of the biggest clubs in the country and have won fcuk all.

The natural order always rights itself and this is it. Back in our shadow soon enough.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Amazing arrogance from Nodge on 15:29 - Aug 16 with 7256 viewsNo9

Nothing arrogant about it, dontcha know they once beat Bayern Munich?
Amazing arrogance from Nodge on 15:32 - Aug 16 with 7227 viewsgiant_stow

Amazing arrogance from Nodge on 15:28 - Aug 16 by Mullet

There's nothing amazing about it. They think they're one of the biggest clubs in the country and have won fcuk all.

The natural order always rights itself and this is it. Back in our shadow soon enough.

"They think they're one of the biggest clubs in the country"

?!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Amazing arrogance from Nodge on 15:34 - Aug 16 with 7205 viewsSteve_M

Amazing arrogance from Nodge on 15:32 - Aug 16 by giant_stow

?!

Are you going to participate in a march to Carrow Road this season Ulls?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Amazing arrogance from Nodge on 15:36 - Aug 16 with 7196 viewsJoePhillips26

Amazing arrogance from Nodge on 15:26 - Aug 16 by Hipsterectomy

I bet QPR fans are dreading the Norwich March with their banner and Ipswich songs

It's not happening tonight :(

But they are having a party.. All the family invited! What an odd bunch.

http://www.alongcomenorwich.com/articles/barclay-end-norwich-qpr-plans
[Post edited 16 Aug 2017 15:38]
Login to get fewer ads

Amazing arrogance from Nodge on 15:38 - Aug 16 with 7163 viewsMullet

?!

I'm not been funny Ulla, but if you can waft the stench of sister long enough to listen to some of your lot, they count bloody seats as if it's some sort of indicator of not being a goldfish bowl club who sells tickets for a quid. Some even had the nerve to complain we gave tickets away to NHS staff this week.

Those two little ingrates spawned in Patrick's pantry doing their vlogs seem to think they're making Fever Pitch for the youtube generation.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Amazing arrogance from Nodge on 15:40 - Aug 16 with 7123 viewsgiant_stow

Amazing arrogance from Nodge on 15:34 - Aug 16 by Steve_M

Are you going to participate in a march to Carrow Road this season Ulls?

Nope!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Amazing arrogance from Nodge on 15:42 - Aug 16 with 7115 viewsKitman

some of their posters, astonishingly with a bit more intelligence than average have been reasonably praiseworthy of our start and others have expressed concern at already being 8 points adrift....

The stark truth is however, it is very early days so everyone will have to wait and see how this division settles down. Mind you, nothing to stop us enjoying the moment now, is it, boys and girls.....?

Blog: [Blog] Interesting Start to the New Season

Amazing arrogance from Nodge on 15:43 - Aug 16 with 7073 viewsKieran_Knows

One of my favourite gif's, this. Brilliant, just brilliant.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Amazing arrogance from Nodge on 15:44 - Aug 16 with 7078 viewsgiant_stow

Amazing arrogance from Nodge on 15:38 - Aug 16 by Mullet

I'm not been funny Ulla, but if you can waft the stench of sister long enough to listen to some of your lot, they count bloody seats as if it's some sort of indicator of not being a goldfish bowl club who sells tickets for a quid. Some even had the nerve to complain we gave tickets away to NHS staff this week.

Those two little ingrates spawned in Patrick's pantry doing their vlogs seem to think they're making Fever Pitch for the youtube generation.

I remember Patrick's Pantry - happy days!

In fairness, I haven't seen these vlogs and am rarely in norwich these days so you may well have your finger on more of the pulse.

Giving tickets to the NHS is something that's been done by everyone, everywhere, all round the entertainment industry for years and very lovely too.

Amazing arrogance from Nodge on 15:45 - Aug 16 with 7049 viewsbenno1uk

?!

He must've meant county
Amazing arrogance from Nodge on 15:48 - Aug 16 with 7029 viewsHipsterectomy

Amazing arrogance from Nodge on 15:36 - Aug 16 by JoePhillips26

They seem to have moved on from the clappers, it's a shame as they seemed oblivious to every football fan in the country taking the **** out of them for years

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Amazing arrogance from Nodge on 15:50 - Aug 16 with 6993 viewsm14_blue

In contrast to recent seasons, I don't think they even look particularly good on paper this year, certainly not a patch on lots of the bigger teams.

Can't see them even getting near the play offs and suspect it could get very ugly when the penny drops with the marching massive.

I just hope and pray we can finally put them back in their box with a derby win.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2017 15:51]
Amazing arrogance from Nodge on 16:35 - Aug 16 with 6745 viewsRegencyBlue

Amazing arrogance from Nodge on 15:42 - Aug 16 by Kitman

some of their posters, astonishingly with a bit more intelligence than average have been reasonably praiseworthy of our start and others have expressed concern at already being 8 points adrift....

The stark truth is however, it is very early days so everyone will have to wait and see how this division settles down. Mind you, nothing to stop us enjoying the moment now, is it, boys and girls.....?

Very early days but I had almost forgotten what the feeling of putting a decent run together was like!

Certainly enjoying it at the moment and will enjoy it even more if they mess up tonight. Given their supporters sense of entitlement it wont be that long before the manager is under real pressure to produce!
Amazing arrogance from Nodge on 16:45 - Aug 16 with 6611 viewsBlueBadger

Wasn't that from when he was only about half fit after a 4 mont injury lay-off as well?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Amazing arrogance from Nodge on 16:48 - Aug 16 with 6590 viewsSuperfrans

They're placing an absolutely huge amount of faith in their new managerial appointment.

They're banking on a man who has only managed Dortmund's reserves and a team in Germany's 4th, 5th and 6th divisions.

You have to say, it's an incredibly bold appointment, but it's also a massive risk.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Amazing arrogance from Nodge on 16:51 - Aug 16 with 6567 viewsBluedandy

If Roger Federer was genetically modified into a neanderthal he would be the spitting image of Daniel Farke.
Amazing arrogance from Nodge on 16:54 - Aug 16 with 6522 viewsstantheman

Amazing arrogance from Nodge on 16:48 - Aug 16 by Superfrans

They're placing an absolutely huge amount of faith in their new managerial appointment.

They're banking on a man who has only managed Dortmund's reserves and a team in Germany's 4th, 5th and 6th divisions.

You have to say, it's an incredibly bold appointment, but it's also a massive risk.

I hope its on a par with them signing Wolswinkie.
Amazing arrogance from Nodge on 17:26 - Aug 16 with 6364 viewsArnieM

Amazing arrogance from Nodge on 15:36 - Aug 16 by JoePhillips26

Ha ha ha ha ha ha
What a predictable egotistical response by the arrogant muppets!

They really ARE a tin pot club aren't they!

C'mon QPR , f _ luckin do em tonight please.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Amazing arrogance from Nodge on 17:34 - Aug 16 with 6309 viewsbenno1uk

Amazing arrogance from Nodge on 17:26 - Aug 16 by ArnieM

Ha ha ha ha ha ha
What a predictable egotistical response by the arrogant muppets!

They really ARE a tin pot club aren't they!

C'mon QPR , f _ luckin do em tonight please.

Sounds like they're trying to organise the support as if it's a school trip.
Amazing arrogance from Nodge on 17:59 - Aug 16 with 6179 viewschicoazul

Amazing arrogance from Nodge on 15:44 - Aug 16 by giant_stow

I remember Patrick's Pantry - happy days!

In fairness, I haven't seen these vlogs and am rarely in norwich these days so you may well have your finger on more of the pulse.

Giving tickets to the NHS is something that's been done by everyone, everywhere, all round the entertainment industry for years and very lovely too.

Hush you, you're an Ipswich fan and you know it.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Amazing arrogance from Nodge on 18:26 - Aug 16 with 6075 viewsBlue_Order

They're our rivals, they're hardly gonna be praising us are they?

They'll be worried deep down, but that's how it should be, and it'll make it all the sweeter when we turn them over in October anyway.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024