Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France 20:57 - Oct 1 with 14620 viewsThisIsMyUsername

A 17 year-old girl and 20 year-old woman killed in Marseille (while sitting on a bench by the looks of it). Slit throat and stabs to the stomach respectively.

Seriously what the f*ck goes through someone's mind to make them do that?

@veterans_project on Instagram. Please follow the page.
Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 21:00 - Oct 1 with 8538 viewsThe_Last_Baron

It's beyond words. These jihadis need to be wiped of the face of the earth.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 21:06 - Oct 1 with 8506 viewscaught-in-limbo

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 21:00 - Oct 1 by The_Last_Baron

Assad is doing just that in Syria. Perhaps we should do the same in Saudi Arabia. Write to your MP and ask him why Britain sells billions of pounds' worth of weapons to countries which spread and finance this ideology.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2017 21:07]

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France (n/t) on 21:16 - Oct 1 with 8468 viewsfactual_blue

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 21:00 - Oct 1 by The_Last_Baron

This post has been edited by an administrator

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 21:17 - Oct 1 with 8454 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Yeah , Rool Britannia innit, end of.....

https://fbreporter.org/2015/07/07/genocide-the-british-dont-want-you-to-know-abo

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 21:19 - Oct 1 with 8443 viewsfactual_blue

Errr......isn't that what they want?

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 21:23 - Oct 1 with 8435 viewsElderGrizzly

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 21:06 - Oct 1 by caught-in-limbo

Assad is doing just that in Syria. Perhaps we should do the same in Saudi Arabia. Write to your MP and ask him why Britain sells billions of pounds' worth of weapons to countries which spread and finance this ideology.

Add Richard Branson to your list...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/01/richard-branson-to-invest-in-saudi
Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 21:24 - Oct 1 with 8425 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 21:06 - Oct 1 by caught-in-limbo

If I was in charge the UK would have no relationship with Saudi Arabia. No funding from the Saudis would be permitted into the UK, we would do no trade with them and would not be bribed by their oil and money, We might end up poorer but a lot safer.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 21:25 - Oct 1 with 8419 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 21:23 - Oct 1 by ElderGrizzly

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/01/richard-branson-to-invest-in-saudi

"Never trust a hippy !"

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Login to get fewer ads

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 21:25 - Oct 1 with 8418 viewsfactual_blue

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 21:23 - Oct 1 by ElderGrizzly

Have you been learning any Kipling poems recently? Clearly de rigueur in the FCO.

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 21:28 - Oct 1 with 8403 viewsfactual_blue

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 21:24 - Oct 1 by The_Last_Baron

If I was in charge the UK would have no relationship with Saudi Arabia. No funding from the Saudis would be permitted into the UK, we would do no trade with them and would not be bribed by their oil and money, We might end up poorer but a lot safer.

Well, based on experience from 1973, we'd end up with petrol at about a fiver a litre.

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 21:28 - Oct 1 with 8398 viewscaught-in-limbo

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 21:24 - Oct 1 by The_Last_Baron

Fair enough. I agree.

Let's get our gas from Russia and oil from Iran....

or frack the UK to oblivion?

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 21:51 - Oct 1 with 8309 viewsjeera

Like no one has thought of that.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 22:11 - Oct 1 with 8231 viewsAnthony_Carmichael

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France (n/t) on 21:16 - Oct 1 by factual_blue

So no condemnation of this attack by you then Factual? You choose to use it to make a swipe at someone who has different political beliefs to yourself.

Liberalism
Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 22:26 - Oct 1 with 8186 viewsStokieBlue

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 21:28 - Oct 1 by factual_blue

Well, based on experience from 1973, we'd end up with petrol at about a fiver a litre.

Saudi's aren't the main players anymore - they screwed up fighting the frakers.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 23:01 - Oct 1 with 8112 viewsvapour_trail

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 22:11 - Oct 1 by Anthony_Carmichael

So no condemnation of this attack by you then Factual? You choose to use it to make a swipe at someone who has different political beliefs to yourself.

Liberalism

Anthony! Long time no see, great to have you back. Familiar territory but one mustn't gripe I guess.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2017 23:06]

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 23:50 - Oct 1 with 8030 viewsjeera

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 22:11 - Oct 1 by Anthony_Carmichael

Liberalism

So no condemnation of this attack by you then AC? You choose to make your first post a swipe at someone who has different political beliefs to yourself.

Weird.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 00:11 - Oct 2 with 8001 viewsAnthony_Carmichael

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 23:50 - Oct 1 by jeera

So no condemnation of this attack by you then AC? You choose to make your first post a swipe at someone who has different political beliefs to yourself.

Weird.

:)
[Post edited 2 Oct 2017 0:25]
Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 00:56 - Oct 2 with 7941 viewsSwansea_Blue

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France (n/t) on 21:16 - Oct 1 by factual_blue

I'd hold your nose though if I was you, as it probably involves compost.

Cowardly attack. RIP to those two who had their lives needlessly stolen from them.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2017 0:57]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 06:34 - Oct 2 with 7847 viewsBenters

You really are a sad case.

You know what my views are on these cowardly murdering scum.

Your softly soflty approach isnt working is it? Now two poor young ladies have been murdered,and a Jihadi nut job has been shot dead by the Police.

If the forces know who these Jihadi nut jobs are lock them up before they comit terrible crimes like this.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 07:56 - Oct 2 with 7748 viewsGlasgowBlue

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 06:34 - Oct 2 by Benters

Your softly soflty approach isnt working is it? Now two poor young ladies have been murdered,and a Jihadi nut job has been shot dead by the Police.

If the forces know who these Jihadi nut jobs are lock them up before they comit terrible crimes like this.

I’m sure Phil has sent Facters a flashing red message warning him to stop constantly baiting and tormenting you benters?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 07:58 - Oct 2 with 7744 viewsnoggin

Phil, ban everyone until we know what the hell is going on here.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 08:01 - Oct 2 with 7733 viewsvapour_trail

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 07:56 - Oct 2 by GlasgowBlue

I’m sure Phil has sent Facters a flashing red message warning him to stop constantly baiting and tormenting you benters?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 08:22 - Oct 2 with 7685 viewswitchdoctor

you'd have thought so wouldn't you?
Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 08:32 - Oct 2 with 7667 viewsimsureazzure

Strange isn't it? How baiting and trolling with impunity is clearly allowed, by some.
Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 08:53 - Oct 2 with 7634 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 06:34 - Oct 2 by Benters

Just to be clear, you want police forces to start locking up people who haven’t committed any crimes?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024