Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France 20:57 - Oct 1 with 14686 viewsThisIsMyUsername

A 17 year-old girl and 20 year-old woman killed in Marseille (while sitting on a bench by the looks of it). Slit throat and stabs to the stomach respectively.

Seriously what the f*ck goes through someone's mind to make them do that?

@veterans_project on Instagram. Please follow the page.
Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 09:01 - Oct 2 with 4428 viewsnoggin

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 08:53 - Oct 2 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Just to be clear, you want police forces to start locking up people who haven’t committed any crimes?

Hey, if it's good enough for the US of A....... Look what happened after Guantanamo opened, no more terrorism. Oh.

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 09:16 - Oct 2 with 4403 viewscaught-in-limbo

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 07:56 - Oct 2 by GlasgowBlue

I’m sure Phil has sent Facters a flashing red message warning him to stop constantly baiting and tormenting you benters?

By the way, you still haven't answered the two questions I asked you on page 5 of the "They really can't help themselves can they?" thread.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 09:33 - Oct 2 with 4362 viewsGlasgowBlue

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 09:16 - Oct 2 by caught-in-limbo

By the way, you still haven't answered the two questions I asked you on page 5 of the "They really can't help themselves can they?" thread.

I’ll do a deal with you. I’ll answer those two questions once you provide that Saudi proof I’ve been waiting in for two weeks now.

The sort of proof that you would find acceptable if the same test was applied to Putin supporting, arming and funding the Ukraine rebels in the Crimea and would justify military action against Russia for doing so.

Deal?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 09:34 - Oct 2 with 4366 viewsfactual_blue

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 08:53 - Oct 2 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Just to be clear, you want police forces to start locking up people who haven’t committed any crimes?

We could build big compounds, or 'camps', to hold all these people, all concentrated together.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 09:49 - Oct 2 with 4349 viewsPhilTWTD

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 07:56 - Oct 2 by GlasgowBlue

I’m sure Phil has sent Facters a flashing red message warning him to stop constantly baiting and tormenting you benters?

Am I going to have another week of this? I thought yesterday was bad enough. Why do people not report posts they see as having a pop at someone else rather than making snide comments at me on here? I hadn't seen Facters comment, but that was as needless and unwelcome as all the hassle yesterday and I'll remove it.
Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 09:49 - Oct 2 with 4346 viewsfactual_blue

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 06:34 - Oct 2 by Benters

You really are a sad case.

You know what my views are on these cowardly murdering scum.

Your softly soflty approach isnt working is it? Now two poor young ladies have been murdered,and a Jihadi nut job has been shot dead by the Police.

If the forces know who these Jihadi nut jobs are lock them up before they comit terrible crimes like this.

I'd rather be a sad case than share your views old chap.

Just a guess, but I think the approach you suggest would provoke not only more jihadi attacks, but also widespread civil unrest in any democratic country that went down that route. Our anti-terror laws are pretty draconian as it is.

Like it or not, a 'hearts and minds' strategy is the only approach likely to work in terms of ending this sorry state of affairs.

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 09:59 - Oct 2 with 4318 viewsGlasgowBlue

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 09:49 - Oct 2 by factual_blue

Just a guess, but I think the approach you suggest would provoke not only more jihadi attacks, but also widespread civil unrest in any democratic country that went down that route. Our anti-terror laws are pretty draconian as it is.

Like it or not, a 'hearts and minds' strategy is the only approach likely to work in terms of ending this sorry state of affairs.

Didn't you support those "draconian" terror laws when they were introduced by the Blair government/

As for winning hearts and minds? You were the biggest cheer leader for the invasion of Iraq and remain one of it's most ardent apologists to this day.

Iron Lion Zion

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 10:15 - Oct 2 with 4312 viewscaught-in-limbo

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 09:33 - Oct 2 by GlasgowBlue

I’ll do a deal with you. I’ll answer those two questions once you provide that Saudi proof I’ve been waiting in for two weeks now.

The sort of proof that you would find acceptable if the same test was applied to Putin supporting, arming and funding the Ukraine rebels in the Crimea and would justify military action against Russia for doing so.

Deal?

If Wikileaks hacked Putin's email account and provided email evidence that Putin had given orders to assassinate Boris Nemtsov, I'd accept it even though his killing was totally unnecessary (Nemtsov had about 5% support in Russia and was the sort of rival figure Putin would have liked) I'd have accepted it.

The US's history of creating and arming jihadist groups is well known and admitted. The US's relationship with the disgusting Gulf State monarchies/principalities is no secret. The Wahhabi connection to Saudi Arabia is clear and admitted. So, the confirmation of Saudi state funding of ISIS is not exactly "against the run of play". Furthermore, the validity of these Wikileaks emails is not really under debate - that's why the US want Julian Assange, he's a threat to US national security because of these disclosures. Like I said, I don't know what else you want - a formal declaration from the Kingdom itself?

With respect to Russia's involvement in Ukraine, that's clear too. While there's no evidence of a Russian invasion, it's extremely likely that Russian manpower and weapons went into defending the Donbass from a US backed coup. Concerning Crimea, the fact that there were no deaths, no fighting, no satellite images of a Russian invasion, it seems very likely the Russian version of its Spetsnaz (Polite green men) legally stationed in the Crimea being activated to carry out an operation to keep the Crimea as a Russian naval base. Again, this was hardly difficult when the support for Russia in Crimea was so great and the alternative, see Odessa and Donbass so dire.

Now, you know as well as I do that asking for proof of any government conspiracy is ridiculous. Governments are not in the habit of leaving a clear trail of compromising evidence at the scene of any criminal activity they do. So it's silly to ask for that in exchange for you divulging your views/opinions like I have asked you to do.

Now answer those questions.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2017 10:18]

#toxic

Login to get fewer ads

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 10:38 - Oct 2 with 4286 viewsGlasgowBlue

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 10:15 - Oct 2 by caught-in-limbo

If Wikileaks hacked Putin's email account and provided email evidence that Putin had given orders to assassinate Boris Nemtsov, I'd accept it even though his killing was totally unnecessary (Nemtsov had about 5% support in Russia and was the sort of rival figure Putin would have liked) I'd have accepted it.

The US's history of creating and arming jihadist groups is well known and admitted. The US's relationship with the disgusting Gulf State monarchies/principalities is no secret. The Wahhabi connection to Saudi Arabia is clear and admitted. So, the confirmation of Saudi state funding of ISIS is not exactly "against the run of play". Furthermore, the validity of these Wikileaks emails is not really under debate - that's why the US want Julian Assange, he's a threat to US national security because of these disclosures. Like I said, I don't know what else you want - a formal declaration from the Kingdom itself?

With respect to Russia's involvement in Ukraine, that's clear too. While there's no evidence of a Russian invasion, it's extremely likely that Russian manpower and weapons went into defending the Donbass from a US backed coup. Concerning Crimea, the fact that there were no deaths, no fighting, no satellite images of a Russian invasion, it seems very likely the Russian version of its Spetsnaz (Polite green men) legally stationed in the Crimea being activated to carry out an operation to keep the Crimea as a Russian naval base. Again, this was hardly difficult when the support for Russia in Crimea was so great and the alternative, see Odessa and Donbass so dire.

Now, you know as well as I do that asking for proof of any government conspiracy is ridiculous. Governments are not in the habit of leaving a clear trail of compromising evidence at the scene of any criminal activity they do. So it's silly to ask for that in exchange for you divulging your views/opinions like I have asked you to do.

[Post edited 2 Oct 2017 10:18]

No. Wikileaks would have had to have hacked the Saudi government's email account for it to compare with them hacking putin. You haven't provided proof. I'll leave it there.

Iron Lion Zion

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 10:39 - Oct 2 with 4282 viewscaught-in-limbo

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 10:38 - Oct 2 by GlasgowBlue

No. Wikileaks would have had to have hacked the Saudi government's email account for it to compare with them hacking putin. You haven't provided proof. I'll leave it there.

#toxic

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 10:51 - Oct 2 with 4260 viewsfooters

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 10:39 - Oct 2 by caught-in-limbo

Couple of really good books on the subject are 'Killing Hope: US Military and CIA Interventions Since WWII' by Blum and Chomsky's 'Turning the Tide: US Interventions in Central and Latin America'. Both are full of staggering detail on how busy the States has been in the last 70 or so years.

Quite why people think they haven't been equally busy in recent times is something I don't get. Of course it'll all come out in the wash, thirty, forty years down the line.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 10:59 - Oct 2 with 4246 viewscaught-in-limbo

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 10:51 - Oct 2 by footers

Couple of really good books on the subject are 'Killing Hope: US Military and CIA Interventions Since WWII' by Blum and Chomsky's 'Turning the Tide: US Interventions in Central and Latin America'. Both are full of staggering detail on how busy the States has been in the last 70 or so years.

Quite why people think they haven't been equally busy in recent times is something I don't get. Of course it'll all come out in the wash, thirty, forty years down the line.

They sound like Putin-lovin'-west-hatin'-conspiracy-nut-job-tinfoil-libtard-books to me.

So thanks for the recommendation.

#toxic

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 11:05 - Oct 2 with 4236 viewsJ2BLUE

Lock them up? What do you think he is, some sort of limp wristed liberal?!?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 11:20 - Oct 2 with 4209 viewsBenters

Dont be soft,i was talking about Jihadi nutjobs who are intent on death and distruction.

If they know who they are bang em up.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 11:23 - Oct 2 with 4198 viewsBenters

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 09:49 - Oct 2 by factual_blue

You asked me to answer and i did.

Gentlybentley

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 11:29 - Oct 2 with 4184 viewsJ2BLUE

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 11:20 - Oct 2 by Benters

Dont be soft,i was talking about Jihadi nutjobs who are intent on death and distruction.

Do you agree that there is benefit to not storming in there and arresting people? If we know who they are we can see who they interact with and track them.

You come out with this rubbish without knowing how many plots have been stopped by observing people or inviting them for a 'coffee' to talk about their issues. There have been more referrals to the anti-radicalisation service than ever recently. Some of these plots are going to slip through the net. Most of the ones that succeed are lone wolf low tech plots which we can't stop unless someone learns to read minds en masse.

Truly impaired.

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 11:33 - Oct 2 with 4171 viewsGlasgowBlue

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 10:39 - Oct 2 by caught-in-limbo

So no proof then.

That only took two weeks.

Iron Lion Zion

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 11:35 - Oct 2 with 4163 viewsGlasgowBlue

We know who most villains are but you can't lock people up without proof benters.

It may be as frustrating as hell but if we go down that route then IS and their like have won.

Iron Lion Zion

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 12:05 - Oct 2 with 4143 viewsfactual_blue

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 11:23 - Oct 2 by Benters

You asked me to answer and i did.

Do you really think your approach will work? I can't think of an instance in modern history when the interment of possible criminals has worked.

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 12:15 - Oct 2 with 4124 views26_Paz

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 12:05 - Oct 2 by factual_blue

Do you really think your approach will work? I can't think of an instance in modern history when the interment of possible criminals has worked.

May be wrong here but I think German nationals or those suspected of harbouring sympathies were interred in the UK without trial during WW2. You could probably argue that was successful.
I would agree that if you have reasonable grounds to suspect that somebody is preparing an act of terrorism / plotting against this country then, as a wise man put it, 'bang em up'.

The Paz Man

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 12:21 - Oct 2 with 4108 viewsBenters

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 11:29 - Oct 2 by J2BLUE

Do you agree that there is benefit to not storming in there and arresting people? If we know who they are we can see who they interact with and track them.

You come out with this rubbish without knowing how many plots have been stopped by observing people or inviting them for a 'coffee' to talk about their issues. There have been more referrals to the anti-radicalisation service than ever recently. Some of these plots are going to slip through the net. Most of the ones that succeed are lone wolf low tech plots which we can't stop unless someone learns to read minds en masse.

Why is it rubbish?

OK lets do it your way,dont lock up THE KNOWN JAHIDIS and wait for the next attack.

Then we will all change our FB profile pics to the City or Town of the attack that will really show them.

Gentlybentley

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 12:24 - Oct 2 with 4099 viewsBenters

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 12:15 - Oct 2 by 26_Paz

May be wrong here but I think German nationals or those suspected of harbouring sympathies were interred in the UK without trial during WW2. You could probably argue that was successful.
I would agree that if you have reasonable grounds to suspect that somebody is preparing an act of terrorism / plotting against this country then, as a wise man put it, 'bang em up'.

We live in sad times .

Gentlybentley

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 12:44 - Oct 2 with 4066 viewsJ2BLUE

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 12:21 - Oct 2 by Benters

Why is it rubbish?

OK lets do it your way,dont lock up THE KNOWN JAHIDIS and wait for the next attack.

Then we will all change our FB profile pics to the City or Town of the attack that will really show them.

You're right, i'm sorry. I will sign your petition for America to round up all white seniors to stop mass shootings.

Truly impaired.

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 12:48 - Oct 2 with 4048 viewseireblue

Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 12:21 - Oct 2 by Benters

Why is it rubbish?

Define "THE KNOWN JAHIDIS" and what proof you need to identify them as such.

Then it will be useful to know, given your definition and necessary proof, what you think is the gap between what you want and what is possible under the current UK criminal law.

If you can clarify that, I think we will all understand your position more clearly.
Another cowardly, disgusting attack in France on 15:31 - Oct 2 with 3960 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

But anyone for whom it can be proven is planning a terrorist attack will have committed a crime, and therefore will already be locked up?
[Post edited 2 Oct 2017 15:32]

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024