Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion 22:01 - Oct 31 with 12086 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Having a good, passionate manager is a massive thing for them.
Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 05:46 - Nov 1 with 4160 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 05:44 - Nov 1 by Reuser_is_God

That's still peanuts in the modern game.

Indeed

And yet it's still 3/4 times MORE than us

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 06:11 - Nov 1 with 4131 viewsBenters

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 05:46 - Nov 1 by The_Romford_Blue

Indeed

And yet it's still 3/4 times MORE than us

Morning Rommy.

When i see that spending you listed,it shows the lack of ambition town have.

Which makes me think two things,one Mick Mac has done well with the funds he has had,sadly now he is bored sh1tless,a lot of fans are bored sh1tless and we need something to happen.

Second,wtf is Evans up to is he just happy with trudging about in the Championship forever?

He cant be happy when he see's the gates of 14k the fans are still there,a extra 10k turned up for the Norwich game!

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 07:17 - Nov 1 with 4100 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 06:11 - Nov 1 by Benters

Morning Rommy.

Which makes me think two things,one Mick Mac has done well with the funds he has had,sadly now he is bored sh1tless,a lot of fans are bored sh1tless and we need something to happen.

Second,wtf is Evans up to is he just happy with trudging about in the Championship forever?

He cant be happy when he see's the gates of 14k the fans are still there,a extra 10k turned up for the Norwich game!

Morning Benters,

Yeah my thoughts are that Mick has done well on the whole with such a tiny budget. Phil said yesterday that for the last two seasons, Town have been 18th on budget in the league. So even last year during that sh1t season, we were performing at the position that Evans invests.

If he has no ambition to spend more money to give mick a fighting chance, there's nothing we can do.

When mick goes (almost definitely at the end of the season in my opinion as I think mick is bored now), Evans will continue to not invest any significant amount and things will just get worse.

A very sad state of affairs that things will have to get significantly worse before anything gets better.

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 07:33 - Nov 1 with 4085 viewsBenters

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 07:17 - Nov 1 by The_Romford_Blue

Morning Benters,

Yeah my thoughts are that Mick has done well on the whole with such a tiny budget. Phil said yesterday that for the last two seasons, Town have been 18th on budget in the league. So even last year during that sh1t season, we were performing at the position that Evans invests.

If he has no ambition to spend more money to give mick a fighting chance, there's nothing we can do.

When mick goes (almost definitely at the end of the season in my opinion as I think mick is bored now), Evans will continue to not invest any significant amount and things will just get worse.

A very sad state of affairs that things will have to get significantly worse before anything gets better.

How long will Evans stay for?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 07:51 - Nov 1 with 4078 viewsBrixtonBlue

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 06:11 - Nov 1 by Benters

Morning Rommy.

Most sensible thing you've ever posted, dunno why it got a down arrow.

I agree, WTF does Evans gain just by losing a few million every year with no prospect of getting it back? Most businessmen that have a company losing millions every year would cut their loses and either close it down or sell it.

He either needs to up his investment to at least give us a chance of the play offs, or sell. I just can't fathom what he's gaining from owning ITFC. Why isn't someone asking him these questions?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 08:03 - Nov 1 with 4061 viewstractorboy1978

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 07:51 - Nov 1 by BrixtonBlue

Most sensible thing you've ever posted, dunno why it got a down arrow.

I agree, WTF does Evans gain just by losing a few million every year with no prospect of getting it back? Most businessmen that have a company losing millions every year would cut their loses and either close it down or sell it.

He either needs to up his investment to at least give us a chance of the play offs, or sell. I just can't fathom what he's gaining from owning ITFC. Why isn't someone asking him these questions?

In hindsight, finishing 6th was the worst thing that could have happened for us. It has proven to ME that it can be done on relatively small budget. In essence our plan is "hope the stars align" - you need absolutely everything to go right. And lets face it in 2014/15 it did. We limped over the line in the end courtesy of a Darren Bent missed penalty.
Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 08:08 - Nov 1 with 4051 viewsBrixtonBlue

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 08:03 - Nov 1 by tractorboy1978

In hindsight, finishing 6th was the worst thing that could have happened for us. It has proven to ME that it can be done on relatively small budget. In essence our plan is "hope the stars align" - you need absolutely everything to go right. And lets face it in 2014/15 it did. We limped over the line in the end courtesy of a Darren Bent missed penalty.

Yeah, well he's living in cloud cuckoo land if he thinks it's ever likely to happen again.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 08:14 - Nov 1 with 4044 viewsitfcjoe

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 05:44 - Nov 1 by Reuser_is_God

That's still peanuts in the modern game.

Well then we spend peanut dust....!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

on 08:58 - Nov 1 with 4015 views_

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 08:14 - Nov 1 by itfcjoe

Well then we spend peanut dust....!

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 10:11 - Nov 1 with 3970 viewsimsureazzure

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 07:17 - Nov 1 by The_Romford_Blue

Morning Benters,

A good manager gets his players to over perform, he gets his team to play in a style and with a purpose that suits the personnel, it matters not that they are the 18th biggest budget in the division, this is an excuse not a reason, MM is negativity personified, this has to have an influence on his team.

The players have lost all trust in his judgement, that much is clear.
Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 11:03 - Nov 1 with 3932 viewsLeoMuff

Morning Rommy.

Almost fell off my chair, this is the point - Cardiff are poor spenders in this league, yet we are still nowhere near them wages or fees wise, we have next to no chance of promotion as it stands.

The never ending bashing of Mick is pointless and counter productive yes football is dull , but he’s actually done well, and I agree is bored as he knows on this budget he needs everyone fit, the crowd behind him on some luck which is not looking likely, just to scrape a P.O. place.

Evans is the issue, he could easily increase spending looking at his worth but does not feel the need, and it’s his choice at the end of the day.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

You must have massive peanuts. (n/t) on 11:07 - Nov 1 with 3929 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 12:05 - Nov 1 with 3902 viewsLeoMuff

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 10:11 - Nov 1 by imsureazzure

A good manager gets his players to over perform, he gets his team to play in a style and with a purpose that suits the personnel, it matters not that they are the 18th biggest budget in the division, this is an excuse not a reason, MM is negativity personified, this has to have an influence on his team.

The players have lost all trust in his judgement, that much is clear.

Come on now, you saying that a good manager could get frimley to the top of the prem ? Of course not, we have over performed, considerably in some seasons but there are limits.

The players are clearly still playing for him, and if any things are pissed with the fans for their constant moaning.

The only Muff in Town.

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 12:10 - Nov 1 with 3897 viewsimsureazzure

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 12:05 - Nov 1 by LeoMuff

Come on now, you saying that a good manager could get frimley to the top of the prem ? Of course not, we have over performed, considerably in some seasons but there are limits.

The players are clearly still playing for him, and if any things are pissed with the fans for their constant moaning.

Of course that's not what I'm saying as you well know, a good manager could get £10,00 a week playesrs higher in the same league than £20,000 a week players playing under a poor manager, the finance has become an excuse not a reason.
Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 12:28 - Nov 1 with 3887 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 12:10 - Nov 1 by imsureazzure

Of course that's not what I'm saying as you well know, a good manager could get £10,00 a week playesrs higher in the same league than £20,000 a week players playing under a poor manager, the finance has become an excuse not a reason.

It's not an 'excuse'. It's a valid reason for why a team with a budget of 18th isn't top of the league.

It's simple logic

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 12:34 - Nov 1 with 3881 viewsLeoMuff

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 12:10 - Nov 1 by imsureazzure

But consistently MM has and is still doing so, so what’s your point ?

The only Muff in Town.

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 12:39 - Nov 1 with 3876 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 12:34 - Nov 1 by LeoMuff

But consistently MM has and is still doing so, so what’s your point ?

I'm genuinely not sure he has one

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 16:47 - Nov 1 with 3806 viewsimsureazzure

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 12:39 - Nov 1 by The_Romford_Blue

I'm genuinely not sure he has one

Oh for fuks sake, if that is true why are the highest wage payers not top of the league?

Wages is a driver but certainly not the biggest for success.
Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 16:56 - Nov 1 with 3795 viewsNo9

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 22:03 - Oct 31 by Mullet

How much do you reckon their wage bill is? Given they were paying Huws something like £20-25k per week

Din't various sources reoirt that when he joind ITFC he, himself was contributing to his costs / wages?
Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 17:55 - Nov 1 with 3769 viewsMullet

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 16:56 - Nov 1 by No9

Din't various sources reoirt that when he joind ITFC he, himself was contributing to his costs / wages?

Only for the loan deal. But it does indeed show, that along with confirmation of what I've been saying about the scum for ages now, we aren't even "poor" in relative terms and still producing the goods under Mick.

Evans should be the focus, and yet he isn't still.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 18:01 - Nov 1 with 3765 viewsJ2BLUE

They were talking about Warnock on Sky earlier. Everything they were saying about him was said about MM a couple of years ago. They were only talking about him for one minute or so but they said his players would run through walls for him, he might not have the best squad but he gets the best out of them etc.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 18:35 - Nov 1 with 3730 viewsSpruceMoose

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 16:47 - Nov 1 by imsureazzure

Oh for fuks sake, if that is true why are the highest wage payers not top of the league?

Wages is a driver but certainly not the biggest for success.

With your casual approach to evidence and facts I wouldn't be lecturing anyone on any subject.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 19:15 - Nov 1 with 3690 viewsimsureazzure

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 18:35 - Nov 1 by SpruceMoose

With your casual approach to evidence and facts I wouldn't be lecturing anyone on any subject.

Happy to be the sand in your KY vazey.
Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 19:17 - Nov 1 with 3688 viewsSpruceMoose

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 19:15 - Nov 1 by imsureazzure

Happy to be the sand in your KY vazey.

Someone has a high opinion of themselves!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 19:20 - Nov 1 with 3676 viewsHerbivore

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 19:17 - Nov 1 by SpruceMoose

Someone has a high opinion of themselves!

If only he knew he's just a poor man's blue oyster.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024