Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen 16:54 - Dec 30 with 39279 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

such a toothless, uninventive, negative side. We really offer NOTHING
[Post edited 30 Dec 2017 16:55]
Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 21:41 - Dec 30 with 2934 viewsDarth_Koont

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 21:37 - Dec 30 by witchdoctor

it’s because he isn’t American you idiot...do keep up.

He's worse than an American.

He's like those arrogant people who discover Jesus in their 20s. But less humble.

Pronouns: He/Him

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 21:42 - Dec 30 with 2934 viewsJohnny_Boy

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 20:47 - Dec 30 by blueconscience

Were you not one of the ones using Derby as an example of spending doesn’t guarantee quality or success to justify Evans not spending big when they were struggling. Now they have beaten us you are using their spending as an excuse.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2017 21:01]

Of course he was. When we beat them at Pride Park.

It's all point scoring on here. We are all guilty of it.
But naturally, not everyone wants to admit it.

Quite looking forward to the day Mick leaves, in order to bring the divisive fans back together again. Happily stop all this in-fighting, petty feuds & one upmanship.
Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 21:42 - Dec 30 with 2927 viewsJ2BLUE

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 20:41 - Dec 30 by The_Romford_Blue

I’ve thought for a while he comes across as if he’s better than most people.

Perhaps I’m wrong

+1

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 21:43 - Dec 30 with 2920 viewsJohnny_Boy

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 20:41 - Dec 30 by The_Romford_Blue

I’ve thought for a while he comes across as if he’s better than most people.

Perhaps I’m wrong

I think you are getting him mistaken for Mullet.
Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 21:46 - Dec 30 with 2904 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 21:37 - Dec 30 by witchdoctor

it’s because he isn’t American you idiot...do keep up.

I know?

But he’s surrounded by them which appears to be making a difference

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 21:48 - Dec 30 with 2898 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 21:27 - Dec 30 by Johnny_Boy

Hang on, I missed out another HOOF.

We were well hoofy against Bristol City too - I saw that.

(Only the -4 votes. That's disappointing. The usual suspects though)

9 goals from those 5 games

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 21:49 - Dec 30 with 2876 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 21:24 - Dec 30 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Not that I'm American but when was the last time you were over here then Romford?

Not really relevant that is it

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 21:51 - Dec 30 with 2869 viewswitchdoctor

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 21:41 - Dec 30 by Darth_Koont

He's like those arrogant people who discover Jesus in their 20s. But less humble.

“worse than an American”?....what are you trying to say?..
Login to get fewer ads

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 21:57 - Dec 30 with 2849 viewsDarth_Koont

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 21:51 - Dec 30 by witchdoctor

“worse than an American”?....what are you trying to say?..

He's an utter c0ckwomble?

I thought my low opinion of Joey was pretty apparent. Maybe I need to express myself more strongly.

Pronouns: He/Him

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 21:58 - Dec 30 with 2845 viewsJohnny_Boy

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 21:48 - Dec 30 by The_Romford_Blue

9 goals from those 5 games

Yes. As I clearly stated by saying:

"We've been hoofing it all season - to our early success TBF."

For people that claim to have watched those games - and STILL - claim it wasn't hoofy?!?
K'in E'll!!

Long hoof balls to nobody, long hoof balls to the channels for strikers to run onto.

All this talk of injured CM's - the fookin' defenders are happily contented to constantly bypass the midfielders every bloody time! Pump it to the strikers. 2 out of 5 times its successful.
Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 22:03 - Dec 30 with 2826 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 21:49 - Dec 30 by The_Romford_Blue

Not really relevant that is it

Yes because you've declared them all weird. Or is that your perception from the news and TWTD?
Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 22:07 - Dec 30 with 2809 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 21:41 - Dec 30 by Darth_Koont

Awwww you know an awful lot about me from the internet. Maybe don't take it all quite so serious, or understand when I might be taking the mick a little. Although for the record I do have a much better life than you. Which nationality is worse than Americans then? Out of the 350M Americans, which ones do you hate the most? Or are they all the same?
Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 22:08 - Dec 30 with 2808 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 21:46 - Dec 30 by The_Romford_Blue

I know?

But he’s surrounded by them which appears to be making a difference

Oh,you knew me so well before?
Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 22:09 - Dec 30 with 2809 viewsbluewein

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 17:19 - Dec 30 by Johnny_Boy

Blimey. No need for that. I'm trying to find some positives.
(It was also slightly tongue in cheek)

Descending into name-calling doesn't help your cause. Neither does constantly recalling how crap we were 5yrs ago either. Mick saved us. He was handsomely rewarded £1m for that. Move on.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2017 17:22]

You lost me after you were “trying to find some positives”...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 22:12 - Dec 30 with 2793 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 21:57 - Dec 30 by Darth_Koont

I thought my low opinion of Joey was pretty apparent. Maybe I need to express myself more strongly.

Why you so mad brah?
Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 22:13 - Dec 30 with 2788 viewsJ2BLUE

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 22:08 - Dec 30 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Oh,you knew me so well before?

I'll give it a bash...

JJJJ:

Turn ons:

America
Money
Alcohol

(I couldn't even attempt to put these in order)

Turn offs:

ITFC
Ipswich in general
Any country not America
Anyone not up to your incredible standard as a person

Truly impaired.

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 22:15 - Dec 30 with 2776 viewswitchdoctor

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 21:57 - Dec 30 by Darth_Koont

no... I think I’ve got it...you are saying that 320 odd million folk who happen to live there and of course those who are scattered round the globe are all cockwombles?...I’ll be sure to make my family over there of that fact..👍
[Post edited 30 Dec 2017 22:18]
Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 22:18 - Dec 30 with 2764 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 22:03 - Dec 30 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Yes because you've declared them all weird. Or is that your perception from the news and TWTD?

All weird? Show me where I said they were all weird.

More weirdos than normal people though. The fact guns are still legal is one example of that.

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 22:18 - Dec 30 with 2759 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 22:13 - Dec 30 by J2BLUE

I'll give it a bash...

JJJJ:

Turn ons:

America
Money
Alcohol

Turn offs:

ITFC
Ipswich in general
Any country not America

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 22:19 - Dec 30 with 2750 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 22:13 - Dec 30 by J2BLUE

I'll give it a bash...

JJJJ:

Turn ons:

America
Money
Alcohol

Turn offs:

ITFC
Ipswich in general
Any country not America

You forgot drugs for the first category

Other than that.. nailed it I reckon

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 22:20 - Dec 30 with 2742 viewsJohnny_Boy

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 22:12 - Dec 30 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Why you so mad brah?

Hey, I'm the Grand Poobah, biaaatch.

Kneel before my adequately sized sceptre.
Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 22:21 - Dec 30 with 2737 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 22:18 - Dec 30 by The_Romford_Blue

All weird? Show me where I said they were all weird.

More weirdos than normal people though. The fact guns are still legal is one example of that.

You should travel sometime, broadens the mind.
Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 22:21 - Dec 30 with 2736 viewsJ2BLUE

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 22:19 - Dec 30 by The_Romford_Blue

You forgot drugs for the first category

Other than that.. nailed it I reckon

Feck. Knew I had forgotten one.

NYE is the biggest drinking day in America isn't it JJJJ? Along with Super Bowl Sunday, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve...

Truly impaired.

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 22:21 - Dec 30 with 2730 viewsJ2BLUE

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 22:21 - Dec 30 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

You should travel sometime, broadens the mind.

I went to Trimley once.

Truly impaired.

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 22:22 - Dec 30 with 2727 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 22:21 - Dec 30 by J2BLUE

Feck. Knew I had forgotten one.

NYE is the biggest drinking day in America isn't it JJJJ? Along with Super Bowl Sunday, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve...

#obsessed
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024