Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen 16:54 - Dec 30 with 39214 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

such a toothless, uninventive, negative side. We really offer NOTHING
[Post edited 30 Dec 2017 16:55]
Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:28 - Dec 30 with 3580 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:27 - Dec 30 by Darth_Koont

Oh, that's embarrassing.

The Trump/playground school of debate.

Seriously you need some help. Today was rubbish as well though
Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:30 - Dec 30 with 3573 viewshorsehollerer

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:19 - Dec 30 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Did I mention today?

Well no, but given that you posted this rant 5 mins after the final whistle, it's a fair assumption that today's game came into your thinking. I didn't think we were particularly negative against QPR either, we were just poor. I can only think of a handful of performances this season that were anywhere near as bad as most of last season... Fulham, Bristol City, Boro, second half against Norwich maybe?

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:32 - Dec 30 with 3555 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:30 - Dec 30 by horsehollerer

Well no, but given that you posted this rant 5 mins after the final whistle, it's a fair assumption that today's game came into your thinking. I didn't think we were particularly negative against QPR either, we were just poor. I can only think of a handful of performances this season that were anywhere near as bad as most of last season... Fulham, Bristol City, Boro, second half against Norwich maybe?

We were bad then and we are bad now. We need change.
Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:32 - Dec 30 with 3556 viewsDarth_Koont

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:28 - Dec 30 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Seriously you need some help. Today was rubbish as well though

No, Joey. Let's talk about today.

So far you're Trumping the whole discussion. Do you need someone to say we were great today?

Pronouns: He/Him

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:34 - Dec 30 with 3542 viewsHerbivore

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:18 - Dec 30 by christiand

What compared to Wolves who are the biggest spenders in our league? Surely, Bristol City have no right in competing against the mighty Wolves due to the team from the Black Country having so much financial clout - much more than Bristol. The Robins should be rolling over and letting Wolves win by now, that was your point originally about Ipswich and the majority of sides in the Championship who have more money than us?

You're an idiot.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:35 - Dec 30 with 3539 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:32 - Dec 30 by Darth_Koont

No, Joey. Let's talk about today.

So far you're Trumping the whole discussion. Do you need someone to say we were great today?

Are you trying to suggest I am a Trump support because I live in America? I'm done with you anyway Mr Keyboard warrior. Enjoy the rest of the season under MM
Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:36 - Dec 30 with 3541 viewsHerbivore

I love how a bunch of mugs who never actually see us play think they know it all.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:37 - Dec 30 with 3526 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:36 - Dec 30 by Herbivore

I love how a bunch of mugs who never actually see us play think they know it all.

Mugs, you're the best. Actually I was there less than a week ago and ifollow so, you're wrong, again.
Login to get fewer ads

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:40 - Dec 30 with 3521 viewsDarth_Koont

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:35 - Dec 30 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Are you trying to suggest I am a Trump support because I live in America? I'm done with you anyway Mr Keyboard warrior. Enjoy the rest of the season under MM

No, I'm trying to find out what you're upset about. Purely coincidental that there's a raft of Americans making stupid assertions based on feelings of inadequacy and an inability to explain what they're upset about.

I give you points for assimilating.

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:41 - Dec 30 with 3515 viewsSomethingBlue

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:06 - Dec 30 by Johnny_Boy

'Address the point' guffaw.
What formation would you like me to offer first? I need to know if you would like to rest players for the following Cup game, if you want to nick a draw or you want to make a fist of it & collect 3pts.

The option is firmly at your feet.

Or, you are asking me which of our players, at a push, could be regimented enough to play CM?
Grant possibly. Celina. McG (if he's fit enough). Hey, what about Connolly?

Look, whatever my choice of formation & team selection, you are going to take a giant poop on it.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2017 19:09]

I mean, I genuinely wouldn't know where to start! It's just pointless!

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:41 - Dec 30 with 3513 viewsJohnny_Boy

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:36 - Dec 30 by Herbivore

+1 for genuine comedy value tonight.
Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:42 - Dec 30 with 3510 viewschristiand

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:34 - Dec 30 by Herbivore

You're an idiot.

So mature and there’s me thinking I’m posting my responses to an adult. Should’ve of realised when the Mum jokes started, grow up!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:42 - Dec 30 with 3511 viewsSomethingBlue

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:15 - Dec 30 by Johnny_Boy

Oh mate. Really? You need to descend to this?

Trading insults on a message board. Seems to be the theme from the Inners tonight.

What's an "Inner"?

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:42 - Dec 30 with 3510 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:40 - Dec 30 by Darth_Koont

No, I'm trying to find out what you're upset about. Purely coincidental that there's a raft of Americans making stupid assertions based on feelings of inadequacy and an inability to explain what they're upset about.

I give you points for assimilating.

The product of football, the manager, our near decades of nothingness and some of our div fanbase. Happy new year.
Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:43 - Dec 30 with 3500 viewsDarth_Koont

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:27 - Dec 30 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Someone positive with fresh ideas for a start, not some stuck in his ways dinosaur who is trolling our fanbase but actually you're not worth it. You're a blinkered div.

Thanks, Donald.

Jeez, I think your brains have been lost in transit.

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:44 - Dec 30 with 3495 viewsDarth_Koont

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:42 - Dec 30 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

The product of football, the manager, our near decades of nothingness and some of our div fanbase. Happy new year.

Benters with a passport.

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:46 - Dec 30 with 3487 viewsLeoMuff

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:23 - Dec 30 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Hull have scored 30 (7 more) and they're about 19th aren't they? Lies, damn lies and statistics. Take out a few games (or even Sunderland) and it's a rubbish statement.

So take a few games away when we scored and we will have scored less, now that sounds a rubbish statement.

The facts are we are one of the top scorers in the league so saying we are toothless and offer nothing is b@llocks

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:46 - Dec 30 with 3487 viewsJohnny_Boy

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:41 - Dec 30 by SomethingBlue

I mean, I genuinely wouldn't know where to start! It's just pointless!

Then why get so worked-up about it?
Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:47 - Dec 30 with 3479 viewsJohnny_Boy

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:44 - Dec 30 by Darth_Koont

Benters with a passport.

*chortle*
Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:50 - Dec 30 with 3467 viewsSomethingBlue

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:46 - Dec 30 by Johnny_Boy

Then why get so worked-up about it?

Who's spent more energy on this thread - and with so little to show for it?

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:50 - Dec 30 with 3463 viewsJohnny_Boy

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:42 - Dec 30 by SomethingBlue

What's an "Inner"?

A lazy TWTD expression.
Forgive me.
Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:54 - Dec 30 with 3452 viewsJohnny_Boy

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:50 - Dec 30 by SomethingBlue

Who's spent more energy on this thread - and with so little to show for it?

I dunno. I'm not the one tirelessly defending a manager so hopelessly out of place in the modern game.

Did you find out PNE's summer spending? I guess not.
Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:58 - Dec 30 with 3440 viewsSomethingBlue

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:54 - Dec 30 by Johnny_Boy

I dunno. I'm not the one tirelessly defending a manager so hopelessly out of place in the modern game.

Did you find out PNE's summer spending? I guess not.

Who have I tirelessly defended? Where? When? The times I said Mick should have gone in the summer, presumably?

The PNE info is out there if you know where to look. I'm right.

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 20:01 - Dec 30 with 3429 viewspointofblue

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 18:17 - Dec 30 by Herbivore

Turning on a group of players and manager who have largely managed to compete with squads that have cost several times of much doesn't seem like the right response to me. Not accusing you of that by the way, but I've read others saying things like 'finances are just an excuse' as though being able to spend £10m on a played and pay him £30k a week doesn't really mean you're likely to have better players. Our fans need to live in the real world imo and maybe actually get behind them rather than lamenting that we're not soulless mercenary failures like Derby.

No, I agree, but it's just got to the point for many where rationality and putting things into perspective has gone. Hardly fair but patience is very thin on the ground in football in general nowadays.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 20:04 - Dec 30 with 3420 viewsJohnny_Boy

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:58 - Dec 30 by SomethingBlue

Who have I tirelessly defended? Where? When? The times I said Mick should have gone in the summer, presumably?

The PNE info is out there if you know where to look. I'm right.

Aww c'mon, any possible chance to contradict me, you'd do it, quick as a flash.
Some transfer sites suggest they've spent £1.4m, but the same site thinks we've spent £3.5...which clearly can't be right. Like I said, I am intrigued to find out their summer spending.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024