Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen 16:54 - Dec 30 with 39211 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

such a toothless, uninventive, negative side. We really offer NOTHING
[Post edited 30 Dec 2017 16:55]
Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:02 - Dec 30 with 3290 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 18:58 - Dec 30 by Darth_Koont

Thanks for that, Chad.

Well, then you clearly don't get irony.

Oh you were trying to be Clever? Sorry I must have missed that. Just because you pretend to enjoy yourself and be positive at this dross doesn't make you a really good fan btw.
Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:03 - Dec 30 with 3289 viewsHerbivore

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 18:51 - Dec 30 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

You're the biggest fool on here and that's saying something. I wasn't just talking about today BTW

Mate, you're such a massive mug that you make a massive mug look like a mere thimble. So clueless it hurts.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:03 - Dec 30 with 3288 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 16:57 - Dec 30 by Darth_Koont

That's boll@cks.

We worked our way back into the match despite having a makeshift midfield that was overpowered in the first half. Says a lot about us as a team.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2017 16:58]

Lolz
Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:05 - Dec 30 with 3281 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 17:13 - Dec 30 by Herbivore

What b0llocks, Derby have spent an absolute fortune and will.feel relieved to have come out of that with a win. First half was meh, we didn't get much going, but second half we bounced back well and we were a bit unlucky not to salvage a point.

LOL
Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:05 - Dec 30 with 3281 viewspointofblue

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 18:10 - Dec 30 by Darth_Koont

It's not ideal but I don't think we're actually that far off with our squad. Injuries have played a huge part and midfield has been a gap all season.

It brings it home when Webster is hitting long balls on his supposed wrong foot to bypass the midfield. But put Skuse, Adeyemi and Huw in there, or even one of Dozzell, Connololy or Bishop, we're suddenly stronger and far more technical.

That strength and technical ability in midfield was exactly the difference in the first half.

To be honest Huws has had injuries blighting his career for a while now, as have Bishop and Hyam - so that's three midfielders with question marks over them straight away. Dozzell's had issues too plus Adeyemi was out before the August transfer window shut and Downes and Nydam would have expected to be bit part players at best for most of this campaign. That just leaves Skuse.

I agree without the injuries we'd be in a better place but, to be blunt, we only have some of these players due to injuries. If Huws could stay fit he'd be playing for a top of the Championship/lower Premier League and the same could probably be said for Bishop. I think knocks also hindered Adeyemi at Cardiff?

Somehow we just need to get one or two of them back and fit but, if they fulfil potential, we'll have problems holding onto them unless we can claim promotion.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:06 - Dec 30 with 3281 viewsHerbivore

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 18:49 - Dec 30 by christiand

Makes no difference if you are at the game or not that’s quite a ridiculous statement Herbivore. I have ears and I’m more than capable of listening to a reporter giving their ‘immartial’ view, which is just as good if not better than your own with your blue tinted specs on. If the second half was that good, why are we not able to do it from the first whistle? Is it because those teams with larger finances are too intimidating? Oh, I see Bristol City have scored against the multi millionaires of Wolves - that can’t be right, how dare they even have a go at them!
[Post edited 30 Dec 2017 18:53]

Bristol City who have spent tens.of millions these past few years. You didn't see the game yet you talk about it like you know everything. Interesting.

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:06 - Dec 30 with 3286 viewsJohnny_Boy

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 18:56 - Dec 30 by SomethingBlue

Address the point please. Which of them should come in to add some much needed silk?

'Address the point' guffaw.
What formation would you like me to offer first? I need to know if you would like to rest players for the following Cup game, if you want to nick a draw or you want to make a fist of it & collect 3pts.

The option is firmly at your feet.

Or, you are asking me which of our players, at a push, could be regimented enough to play CM?
Grant possibly. Celina. McG (if he's fit enough). Hey, what about Connolly?

Look, whatever my choice of formation & team selection, you are going to take a giant poop on it.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2017 19:09]
Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:06 - Dec 30 with 3279 viewswitchdoctor

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:03 - Dec 30 by Herbivore

Mate, you're such a massive mug that you make a massive mug look like a mere thimble. So clueless it hurts.

...yep....really lost it
Login to get fewer ads

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:07 - Dec 30 with 3278 viewsDarth_Koont

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:02 - Dec 30 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Oh you were trying to be Clever? Sorry I must have missed that. Just because you pretend to enjoy yourself and be positive at this dross doesn't make you a really good fan btw.

Sorry, Thad.

We have a strange tradition in these parts of making a point and discussing it like adults. Instead of giving your Trump blanket view and then getting upset, why don't you give some analysis of what you think should change.

Pronouns: He/Him

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:07 - Dec 30 with 3271 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:06 - Dec 30 by Herbivore

Bristol City who have spent tens.of millions these past few years. You didn't see the game yet you talk about it like you know everything. Interesting.

Sheffield united?
Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:11 - Dec 30 with 3261 viewsHerbivore

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:07 - Dec 30 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Sheffield united?

Your mum?

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:11 - Dec 30 with 3261 viewsJohnny_Boy

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:07 - Dec 30 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Sheffield united?

Bolton beat Sheffield Utd away today.

Those plucky rapscalions. Daring to beat a team in the Top 7
Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:13 - Dec 30 with 3250 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:11 - Dec 30 by Herbivore

Your mum?

About your level mate. Have you got your name on the back of your shirt as well?
Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:15 - Dec 30 with 3246 viewsJohnny_Boy

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:03 - Dec 30 by Herbivore

Oh mate. Really? You need to descend to this?

Trading insults on a message board. Seems to be the theme from the Inners tonight.
Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:17 - Dec 30 with 3237 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:07 - Dec 30 by Darth_Koont

Sorry, Thad.

We have a strange tradition in these parts of making a point and discussing it like adults. Instead of giving your Trump blanket view and then getting upset, why don't you give some analysis of what you think should change.

1) The manager
Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:17 - Dec 30 with 3235 viewssuperblue70

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 17:13 - Dec 30 by Herbivore

What b0llocks, Derby have spent an absolute fortune and will.feel relieved to have come out of that with a win. First half was meh, we didn't get much going, but second half we bounced back well and we were a bit unlucky not to salvage a point.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:17 - Dec 30 with 3237 viewshorsehollerer

Bit of a lazy assessment IMO. We weren't negative at all today. We just couldn't cope with them in the first half. They were fantastic. But I quite enjoyed our performance in the second. We should have crumbled at 2-0 but instead we tried to pass the ball and attack them. Thought we put them under a lot of pressure with some good play on the flanks, lots of quality crosses and a glut of corners. Shame nothing would quite drop for us in the box. Not saying it was great by any means, but at least we gave it a go and nearly snatched something against a team who had only let in one goal (Connolly's) in their previous 8 games. QPR was the game where we couldv'e/should've done a bit more.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:18 - Dec 30 with 3233 viewschristiand

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:06 - Dec 30 by Herbivore

What compared to Wolves who are the biggest spenders in our league? Surely, Bristol City have no right in competing against the mighty Wolves due to the team from the Black Country having so much financial clout - much more than Bristol. The Robins should be rolling over and letting Wolves win by now, that was your point originally about Ipswich and the majority of sides in the Championship who have more money than us?

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:19 - Dec 30 with 3228 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:17 - Dec 30 by horsehollerer

Bit of a lazy assessment IMO. We weren't negative at all today. We just couldn't cope with them in the first half. They were fantastic. But I quite enjoyed our performance in the second. We should have crumbled at 2-0 but instead we tried to pass the ball and attack them. Thought we put them under a lot of pressure with some good play on the flanks, lots of quality crosses and a glut of corners. Shame nothing would quite drop for us in the box. Not saying it was great by any means, but at least we gave it a go and nearly snatched something against a team who had only let in one goal (Connolly's) in their previous 8 games. QPR was the game where we couldv'e/should've done a bit more.

Did I mention today?
Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:19 - Dec 30 with 3228 viewsLeoMuff

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 17:35 - Dec 30 by pointofblue

To be fair, the original poster didn't say THIS was our new low - he said even IN our darkest days he couldn't recall us being so toothless, uninventive and negative.

I don't agree, I hasten to add, as last year was worse.

Yet we have one of the highest goals for columns in the league. So not really that toothless at all.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:20 - Dec 30 with 3220 viewswitchdoctor

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:13 - Dec 30 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

About your level mate. Have you got your name on the back of your shirt as well?

nah...he’s probs got...

I
💙
MICK
[Post edited 30 Dec 2017 19:22]
Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:23 - Dec 30 with 3207 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:19 - Dec 30 by LeoMuff

Yet we have one of the highest goals for columns in the league. So not really that toothless at all.

Hull have scored 30 (7 more) and they're about 19th aren't they? Lies, damn lies and statistics. Take out a few games (or even Sunderland) and it's a rubbish statement.
Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:24 - Dec 30 with 3203 viewsDarth_Koont

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:17 - Dec 30 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

1) The manager

So here's where I think you're talking out your @ss and giving simplistic answers ...

But OK, I'll humour you. Why? With specific reference to the type of manager who will improve us.

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:27 - Dec 30 with 3196 viewsDarth_Koont

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:19 - Dec 30 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Did I mention today?

Oh, that's embarrassing.

The Trump/playground school of debate.

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:27 - Dec 30 with 3196 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 19:24 - Dec 30 by Darth_Koont

So here's where I think you're talking out your @ss and giving simplistic answers ...

But OK, I'll humour you. Why? With specific reference to the type of manager who will improve us.

Someone positive with fresh ideas for a start, not some stuck in his ways dinosaur who is trolling our fanbase but actually you're not worth it. You're a blinkered div.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024