Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen 16:54 - Dec 30 with 39281 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

such a toothless, uninventive, negative side. We really offer NOTHING
[Post edited 30 Dec 2017 16:55]
Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 12:00 - Dec 31 with 3547 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 10:16 - Dec 31 by BrixtonBlue

"for the record I do have a much better life than you"

Wow.

Something must be really wrong in your life for you to constantly be bragging like this. You are really insecure about something.

As I said, he believes he’s better than all of us.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 12:02 - Dec 31 with 3542 viewsJ2BLUE

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 00:48 - Dec 31 by The_Romford_Blue

Chav - ‘a young lower-class person typified by brash and loutish behaviour.’

None of those things would have me as a chav.

I wasn't serious

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 12:32 - Dec 31 with 3512 viewsBluesquid

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 01:13 - Dec 31 by Zacak

Yes but the finance is a relevant point in the main isn't it? Generally the stronger teams in any league are those that spend the money. Football has moved on and we aren't the Town of 20 years ago in the 2nd tier of football. McCarthy is frustrating and all that but it's football in general that is the issue. We did alright today, much as a lower league team in a cup contest...which is relevant given the finances. Yes there are exceptions to the rule but we are pretty much where you'd expect given our financial clout. I've seen far more anaemic performances than today's in the last couple of seasons.

The money argument falls flat and here's why - in the last 30 minutes of the game yesterday we took the game to Derby and were largely on top, we pulled a goal back and looked like getting an equalizer. We looked more confident and galvanised and we were pressuring them.

But wait? How can that be? How can we suddenly look more confident, more on top, more likely to score against money bags Derby? Where is the money argument now?

If we can play like that in the last 30 minutes then we can play like that in the first half. Why do we have to trail by a goal or two first before we play up and raise our game?

Why?

Well the answer lies with McCarthy and his aims and expectations for a game. He is so fixated with his precious point and not losing and that is the game plan.
As soon as we go behind he starts panicking as he realises he's maybe going to lose his point, he has a word and we see a reaction from the team and we look more effective, we look more on top and more confident.

Somethings wrong when we have to first trail in a game in order to look more confident and effective and that's not down to money.
Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 12:41 - Dec 31 with 3501 viewsRyorry

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 12:32 - Dec 31 by Bluesquid

The money argument falls flat and here's why - in the last 30 minutes of the game yesterday we took the game to Derby and were largely on top, we pulled a goal back and looked like getting an equalizer. We looked more confident and galvanised and we were pressuring them.

But wait? How can that be? How can we suddenly look more confident, more on top, more likely to score against money bags Derby? Where is the money argument now?

If we can play like that in the last 30 minutes then we can play like that in the first half. Why do we have to trail by a goal or two first before we play up and raise our game?

Why?

Well the answer lies with McCarthy and his aims and expectations for a game. He is so fixated with his precious point and not losing and that is the game plan.
As soon as we go behind he starts panicking as he realises he's maybe going to lose his point, he has a word and we see a reaction from the team and we look more effective, we look more on top and more confident.

Somethings wrong when we have to first trail in a game in order to look more confident and effective and that's not down to money.

"Why do we have to trail by a goal or two first before we play up and raise our game? "

That's not just been the case with McCarthy tho - it's been my most frequent gripe about us with all managers since the mid 1990s that so often we only really seem to start playing in the last 10 mins! Tho I do only go to a handful of games a season at most (99% of which are away games in the north).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 12:53 - Dec 31 with 3482 viewsHerbivore

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 12:32 - Dec 31 by Bluesquid

Why?

That's a load of guff.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 12:57 - Dec 31 with 3467 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 10:16 - Dec 31 by BrixtonBlue

"for the record I do have a much better life than you"

Wow.

Something must be really wrong in your life for you to constantly be bragging like this. You are really insecure about something.

On my lol it's just not fair anymore. I even put it in the said post for you. You lot are funny
Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 12:58 - Dec 31 with 3465 viewsBluesquid

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 12:53 - Dec 31 by Herbivore

That's a load of guff.

So why did we look so different in the last 30 minutes compared to the first half?

We were on top in the last 30 and looked more likely to score. Now how can that be possible against money bags Derby and why didn't we play like that in the first half?
Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 12:59 - Dec 31 with 3461 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 12:02 - Dec 31 by J2BLUE

I wasn't serious

SSssshshhhhshhhhhhhh

Don't ruin their perception of the internet!! Otherwise where will these nine page threads go?
Login to get fewer ads

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 13:01 - Dec 31 with 3451 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 12:00 - Dec 31 by The_Romford_Blue

As I said, he believes he’s better than all of us.

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 13:05 - Dec 31 with 3441 viewsHerbivore

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 12:58 - Dec 31 by Bluesquid

So why did we look so different in the last 30 minutes compared to the first half?

We were on top in the last 30 and looked more likely to score. Now how can that be possible against money bags Derby and why didn't we play like that in the first half?

Derby were in front and happy to defend, that gave us some momentum going forward. We then scored and that gave us further momentum.

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 13:06 - Dec 31 with 3437 viewsBrixtonBlue

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 12:57 - Dec 31 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

On my lol it's just not fair anymore. I even put it in the said post for you. You lot are funny

Have another stab at that in English if you want any of us to understand what you're going on about.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 13:07 - Dec 31 with 3435 viewschristiand

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 12:59 - Dec 31 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

SSssshshhhhshhhhhhhh

Don't ruin their perception of the internet!! Otherwise where will these nine page threads go?

Got to admire your persistence JJJJ, fighting them off last night as they tagged teamed you and still going today. You keep fighting your corner!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 13:08 - Dec 31 with 3433 viewsHerbivore

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 13:07 - Dec 31 by christiand

Got to admire your persistence JJJJ, fighting them off last night as they tagged teamed you and still going today. You keep fighting your corner!

He's trolling.

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 13:12 - Dec 31 with 3425 viewsAce_High1

Lots of fish coming up for a feed I see..... lots of BITES!!
Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 13:13 - Dec 31 with 3423 viewschristiand

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 13:08 - Dec 31 by Herbivore

He's trolling.

Not sure what that says about others responding to JJJJ’s comments then....more fool them, they’re hooked! Shows a great determination by him to keep this thread going.

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 13:17 - Dec 31 with 3416 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 13:07 - Dec 31 by christiand

Tagged teamed by the TWTD McCarthy apologiest intellectual elite. Wasn't exactly a tough fight. I just wanted to talk about football but the America and personal stuff got dragged up by the divvies (who judging by this spend every Saturday night on the internet) it's -14 outside so I only popped out for dinner. Apparently there's a good crew who would spend theirs hitting F5 on here though lol
Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 13:19 - Dec 31 with 3412 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 13:12 - Dec 31 by Ace_High1

Lots of fish coming up for a feed I see..... lots of BITES!!

That's a given. Jealously and the internet is a dangerous mix

[Post edited 31 Dec 2017 13:20]
Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 13:36 - Dec 31 with 3395 viewsBrixtonBlue

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 13:19 - Dec 31 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

That's a given. Jealously and the internet is a dangerous mix

[Post edited 31 Dec 2017 13:20]

I don't think anyone's jealous of you Joe. Most on here don't feel the need to brag about how much they earn.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 13:41 - Dec 31 with 3388 viewsHerbivore

I see MothersAgainstKids is back, thankfully just to down arrow every post I make rather than attempting to contribute anything to the forum.

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 13:47 - Dec 31 with 3373 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 13:36 - Dec 31 by BrixtonBlue

I don't think anyone's jealous of you Joe. Most on here don't feel the need to brag about how much they earn.

Who mentioned money?

Yep, definite 14 pager if my train was under 2 hours.
Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 13:48 - Dec 31 with 3373 viewschristiand

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 13:41 - Dec 31 by Herbivore

I see MothersAgainstKids is back, thankfully just to down arrow every post I make rather than attempting to contribute anything to the forum.

That reminds me of someone, just can’t put my finger on who.......

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 13:51 - Dec 31 with 3366 viewsDarth_Koont

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 13:17 - Dec 31 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Tagged teamed by the TWTD McCarthy apologiest intellectual elite. Wasn't exactly a tough fight. I just wanted to talk about football but the America and personal stuff got dragged up by the divvies (who judging by this spend every Saturday night on the internet) it's -14 outside so I only popped out for dinner. Apparently there's a good crew who would spend theirs hitting F5 on here though lol

Is that why you're asking me to stop by PM?

You're a useless troll if you end up trolling yourself.

Pronouns: He/Him

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 15:02 - Dec 31 with 3292 viewsBrixtonBlue

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 13:47 - Dec 31 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Who mentioned money?

Yep, definite 14 pager if my train was under 2 hours.

You have. Many, many times.

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 15:04 - Dec 31 with 3285 viewsRyorry

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 13:48 - Dec 31 by christiand

That reminds me of someone, just can’t put my finger on who.......

Spill!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 17:19 - Dec 31 with 3224 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Even in our darkest days I don't think I've ever seen on 15:02 - Dec 31 by BrixtonBlue

You have. Many, many times.

Must have been some kind of context.

#Obsessed
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024