Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The useful idiot part 1578 10:47 - Feb 15 with 29813 viewsGlasgowBlue

Agent COB. Ha ha ha.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5581166/jeremy-corbyn-communist-spy-cold-war-brief

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The useful idiot part 1578 on 12:46 - Feb 15 with 13883 viewsBenters2

I saw that on Sky news this morning

Good old Jezza he has a nice circle of friends.
The useful idiot part 1578 on 12:57 - Feb 15 with 13869 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

What actually is the issue here? It’s not guilty by association is it so I don’t get the problem.

I say that as someone impartial on the topic.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

The useful idiot part 1578 on 13:05 - Feb 15 with 13859 viewsGlasgowBlue

The useful idiot part 1578 on 12:57 - Feb 15 by The_Romford_Blue

What actually is the issue here? It’s not guilty by association is it so I don’t get the problem.

Same old same old Rommers. Friendly with the IRA. Freindly with Hamas, Friendly with anti semites and holocaust deniers. Takes money from Iranian governmnet owned state TV at a time when they are murdering homosexuals and dissidents. Now he has allegedly passed on information on MI5 and discussed his take on British security measures with our enemies during the cold war.

You aren't old enough to remember the IRA blowing up little kids outside of McDonalds or the cold war Rommers. It doesn't particularly resonate with you.

He has been a useful idiot for most of the UK's enemies throughout his political career.

These latest revelations just build a bigger picture of the man who wants to........, sorry, who John McDonnell wants to lead our country.

Iron Lion Zion

The useful idiot part 1578 on 13:09 - Feb 15 with 13848 viewsLord_Lucan

This proves one thing over anything else.

If Corbyn even gets a sniff at an election win The Sun will not permit it.

They kept The Welsh Windbag out with one headline and there is no way Corbyn will defeat The Sun.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

The useful idiot part 1578 on 13:19 - Feb 15 with 13823 viewsSwansea_Blue

The useful idiot part 1578 on 13:09 - Feb 15 by Lord_Lucan

They kept The Welsh Windbag out with one headline and there is no way Corbyn will defeat The Sun.

Quite. The bloke's a bit of a tool with a 'colourful' past. But then aren't most of them? If governments were outed for state sponsored terrorism we'd have had general elections every six months since I've been alive.

I've always thought he's unelectable, but hadn't counted on how badly Cameron and May would do. After that last GE I'm less certain, but I can't see myself voting for him or his party any time soon. Nobody appeals at the moment.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The useful idiot part 1578 on 13:20 - Feb 15 with 13820 viewsBenters2

The useful idiot part 1578 on 13:05 - Feb 15 by GlasgowBlue

Same old same old Rommers. Friendly with the IRA. Freindly with Hamas, Friendly with anti semites and holocaust deniers. Takes money from Iranian governmnet owned state TV at a time when they are murdering homosexuals and dissidents. Now he has allegedly passed on information on MI5 and discussed his take on British security measures with our enemies during the cold war.

You aren't old enough to remember the IRA blowing up little kids outside of McDonalds or the cold war Rommers. It doesn't particularly resonate with you.

He has been a useful idiot for most of the UK's enemies throughout his political career.

These latest revelations just build a bigger picture of the man who wants to........, sorry, who John McDonnell wants to lead our country.

The bloke is trouble end of.
The useful idiot part 1578 on 13:22 - Feb 15 with 13807 viewsLord_Lucan

The useful idiot part 1578 on 13:20 - Feb 15 by Benters2

The bloke is trouble end of.

Wouldn't it be great if Boris stood up in HOP, ripped Corbyn a new one and finished with "End of" and sat down again.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

The useful idiot part 1578 on 13:22 - Feb 15 with 13808 viewsStokieBlue

The useful idiot part 1578 on 13:19 - Feb 15 by Swansea_Blue

Quite. The bloke's a bit of a tool with a 'colourful' past. But then aren't most of them? If governments were outed for state sponsored terrorism we'd have had general elections every six months since I've been alive.

I've always thought he's unelectable, but hadn't counted on how badly Cameron and May would do. After that last GE I'm less certain, but I can't see myself voting for him or his party any time soon. Nobody appeals at the moment.

40/40 in today's polls which is pretty incredible given just how rubbish the Tories are at the moment.

As you say, nobody is a good option at the moment.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Login to get fewer ads

The useful idiot part 1578 on 13:23 - Feb 15 with 13807 viewsBenters2

Bloody good job!
The useful idiot part 1578 on 13:24 - Feb 15 with 13805 viewsBenters2

The useful idiot part 1578 on 12:57 - Feb 15 by The_Romford_Blue

If you dont have any views on it why did you issue Glassers a bad arrow?
The useful idiot part 1578 on 13:26 - Feb 15 with 13794 viewsGlasgowBlue

The useful idiot part 1578 on 13:19 - Feb 15 by Swansea_Blue

Serious allegations and if proven true that he gave over intelligence over the arrest of an East German, passed on information on MI5 and discussed his take on British security measures with a Czech agent then he is in deep sh1t.

This thing about our governments dealings with state sponsored terrorism is a red herring though. Nobody but Lucan could get his head around my view the last time I posted it but the point being missed is that the people Corbyn was dealing with and supporting were enemies of the United Kingdom. The were killing British citizens. Which to my mind is incomparable with being British Prime Minister.

FYI that doesn't men that British lives are more valuable than the lives of the poor souls who are being killed in Yemen by British weapons, But you can't spend your life aiding and supporting this countries enemies and then become it's PM.

Iron Lion Zion

The useful idiot part 1578 on 13:28 - Feb 15 with 13776 viewsSwansea_Blue

The useful idiot part 1578 on 13:22 - Feb 15 by StokieBlue

40/40 in today's polls which is pretty incredible given just how rubbish the Tories are at the moment.

SB

Blimey, is that so. It's the political equivalent of the Keane or Jewell debate!

The useful idiot part 1578 on 13:30 - Feb 15 with 13755 viewsSeablu

Is there any toilet you wouldn't shove your hand in for a bit of right wing propaganda?

Your lap dog has permission to down-arrow (it's the one on the right Benters)

The useful idiot part 1578 on 13:31 - Feb 15 with 13760 viewsJakeITFC

Think the impact of rags like the Sun is waning, though.
The useful idiot part 1578 on 13:32 - Feb 15 with 13752 viewsGlasgowBlue

The useful idiot part 1578 on 13:22 - Feb 15 by StokieBlue

SB

Corbyn has to be the problem. May is a disaster. Weak and serving at the pleasure of her cabinet. The cabinet are divided. The government are a shambles. And these are the polls over the past week.

Corbyn polarises opinion. For every devotee, the idea of him being PM scares the Bejesus out of somebody else. A more credible leader would have Labour 10% ahead by now.

A good article here.

https://www.scotsman.com/news/opinion/brian-monteith-why-are-labour-not-ten-poin

Iron Lion Zion

The useful idiot part 1578 on 13:32 - Feb 15 with 13750 viewsStokieBlue

The useful idiot part 1578 on 13:30 - Feb 15 by Seablu

Is there any toilet you wouldn't shove your hand in for a bit of right wing propaganda?

Your lap dog has permission to down-arrow (it's the one on the right Benters)

I think that's a bit harsh on GB in this instance.

It's being widely reported across many media outlets and if it's in any way true then it's pretty serious stuff.

One could write it off as naivety if true but surely one can only go to that well so many times?

SB

The useful idiot part 1578 on 13:37 - Feb 15 with 13729 viewsSwansea_Blue

The useful idiot part 1578 on 13:31 - Feb 15 by JakeITFC

Hmm, not so sure about that. Printed circulation may be dropping, but they spread their hatred online now.

The useful idiot part 1578 on 13:38 - Feb 15 with 13724 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

The useful idiot part 1578 on 13:24 - Feb 15 by Benters2

If you dont have any views on it why did you issue Glassers a bad arrow?

Disagreed with the title and the comment on it.

I don’t really have an opinion either way on jezza Corbyn. Can’t make my mind up on him.

But it’s a nothing story this. We can’t be having guilty by association or we’d all be in trouble

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

The useful idiot part 1578 on 13:40 - Feb 15 with 13708 viewsStokieBlue

The useful idiot part 1578 on 13:38 - Feb 15 by The_Romford_Blue

I don’t really have an opinion either way on jezza Corbyn. Can’t make my mind up on him.

But it’s a nothing story this. We can’t be having guilty by association or we’d all be in trouble

GB isn't referring to guilt by association though. There are specific items which he has listed which need to be examined (and proven of course - this is the key part).

Having said that, guilt by association is widely used on here - some posters will often say something is true or suchlike if someone is "mates" with Murdock or someone else they don't like.

SB

Edit: Unfortunately No9 has instantly proven my point whilst I was posting this.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2018 13:41]

The useful idiot part 1578 on 13:40 - Feb 15 with 13706 viewsNo9

Cor, I don't remember him being name in the Profumo case along with David Camerons father in law ?
The useful idiot part 1578 on 13:43 - Feb 15 with 13689 viewsSwansea_Blue

The useful idiot part 1578 on 13:32 - Feb 15 by GlasgowBlue

Corbyn has to be the problem. May is a disaster. Weak and serving at the pleasure of her cabinet. The cabinet are divided. The government are a shambles. And these are the polls over the past week.

Corbyn polarises opinion. For every devotee, the idea of him being PM scares the Bejesus out of somebody else. A more credible leader would have Labour 10% ahead by now.

A good article here.

https://www.scotsman.com/news/opinion/brian-monteith-why-are-labour-not-ten-poin

Yep, I'd second that. The landscape is ripe for the pickings. A clever opposition could be biding it's time whilst May falls on her Brexit sword. But there's no evidence for that and it would be giving the opposition far too much credit.

Time for a TWTD-led coup. Gav bring the cheese and hobnobs!

The useful idiot part 1578 on 13:43 - Feb 15 with 13687 viewsGlasgowBlue

The useful idiot part 1578 on 13:38 - Feb 15 by The_Romford_Blue

How the fook is an allegation of meeting a Czech spy on three separate occasions and allegedly passing on information regarding the arrest of an East German, MI5 and discussing his take on British security measures a "nothing story"?

Iron Lion Zion

The useful idiot part 1578 on 13:44 - Feb 15 with 13681 viewsBrixtonBlue

Man meets another man = CORBYN THE SPY!

The Tory Smear Campaign rages on.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

The useful idiot part 1578 on 13:45 - Feb 15 with 13675 viewsThrobbe

The useful idiot part 1578 on 13:31 - Feb 15 by JakeITFC

I agree. Social media is now fulfilling that role.

TWTD Cycling Herbert

The useful idiot part 1578 on 13:45 - Feb 15 with 13674 viewslowhouseblue

no one who knew about corbyn in the '80s, as opposed to those who suddenly discovered he existed in 2015, will be in any way surprised by this.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024