Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... 16:30 - May 15 with 8238 viewsKieran_Knows

http://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town-contact-simon-grayson-regarding-manager

[Post edited 15 May 2018 16:31]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 17:02 - May 15 with 2574 viewsParisBlue

He’ll be cheaper than the others...

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 17:03 - May 15 with 2567 viewsArcher4721

Looks like he wouldn't fit in here..

Grayson: Raise budget or reduce expectation

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/sport/16215272.Grayson__Raise_budget_or_re
Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 17:04 - May 15 with 2571 viewsmason76

Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 16:57 - May 15 by Marshalls_Mullet

No harm in speaking to him.

To all those wetting their knickers, just calm down.

Yes I would think Ross and Hurst would be first choices and the direction we will go. But always good to look at all options and when negotiating with preferred candidates at least make it look like we have other options and that other people are interested in be role
Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 17:24 - May 15 with 2507 viewschicoazul

Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 17:00 - May 15 by clive_baker

No, I must flounce on TWTD that a manager has shown an interest in taking over and we might hear what he has to say. We should block his number immediately, how dare he!

That said, his Sunderland side this season were the biggest load of cock I've seen at PR for a long time.

Funnily enough Grayson is exactly the man Sunderland should be appointing now.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 17:25 - May 15 with 2504 viewshomer_123

Are you 12th_man?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 17:31 - May 15 with 2485 viewsclive_baker

Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 17:04 - May 15 by mason76

Yes I would think Ross and Hurst would be first choices and the direction we will go. But always good to look at all options and when negotiating with preferred candidates at least make it look like we have other options and that other people are interested in be role

This is NOT the time or place for sensible and reasoned posts I'm afraid, you've completely misread the situation. Get out.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 17:31 - May 15 with 2482 viewsDanTheMan

No thank you.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 17:35 - May 15 with 2473 viewschristiand

Disappointing if true. If that’s the case, I can’t see why George Burley won’t get an interview then?

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Login to get fewer ads

Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 17:40 - May 15 with 2458 viewstextbackup

Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 16:57 - May 15 by Kieran_Knows

2-3 weeks to go as of yet!

[Post edited 15 May 2018 16:57]

At least if ME makes a horrible appointment we’ll have England and the World Cup win to take the pain off ITFC....

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 17:46 - May 15 with 2441 viewsdavblue

Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 16:54 - May 15 by itfcjoe

A good manager, but Mick-Lite

He has a good record of identifying and improving players without spending a fortune.

I think he’s a good manager, but he’s not a fresh manager. I suspect he would do better than Ross in the short term and would be a more considered appointment but not as exciting.
Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 18:02 - May 15 with 2417 viewsnotleyblue

No no no no no
Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 00:13 - May 16 with 2276 viewsFrimleyBlue

Think id prefer pardew

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 08:04 - May 16 with 2168 viewsRedX

It's all bluff talk about Grayson and one or two more.

I think it's safe to say Jack Ross will be appointed next Ipswich Town manager later this week or the start of next.
Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 08:10 - May 16 with 2156 viewsGodBlue

I sit next to a PNE fan at work, who absolutely loves Grayson.

When I mentioned the link yesterday, he said "he'd be a great signing for you lot"... "though it depends if your fans are keen on defense-first, point protecting, football".

Poll: After 778 days, what’s improved since Paul Lambert arrived?

Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 08:12 - May 16 with 2152 viewsLimitlessBlue

I don't want one of Micks Mates as my manager

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 09:50 - May 16 with 2093 viewsmonty_radio

The club has previously indicated that they monitor social media, and Marcus himself said as much. If so, perhaps letting it become known that Grayson etc have been sounded out is a way of gathering the reaction without the formalities and human costs of interviewing.

This would be a tad Machiavellian, but perhaps not so far-fetched in today's world.
[Post edited 16 May 2018 10:12]

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 10:09 - May 16 with 2071 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

NO, please no. Not an awful manager, but a very boring, uninspiring appointment. Lots of names I'd rather have ahead of Grayson.
Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 10:16 - May 16 with 2056 viewsIpswichKnight

Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 09:50 - May 16 by monty_radio

The club has previously indicated that they monitor social media, and Marcus himself said as much. If so, perhaps letting it become known that Grayson etc have been sounded out is a way of gathering the reaction without the formalities and human costs of interviewing.

This would be a tad Machiavellian, but perhaps not so far-fetched in today's world.
[Post edited 16 May 2018 10:12]

I thought the exact same thing!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024