Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. 20:18 - Jun 13 with 74731 viewsITFC_Forever

FFS.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 17:03 - Jun 14 with 3207 viewsstrikalite

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 16:47 - Jun 14 by hype313

Big Gang problem in the Town.

Passed down through the generations now, kids as young as 8 being nicely lined up and so it continues......and here we still are, now what? It's too late..
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 17:10 - Jun 14 with 3183 viewsmonytowbray

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 16:35 - Jun 14 by eireblue

You mean, like force them to watch videos of crime scenes with mutilated human bodies so they can get a good appreciation of the consequences.

How do you force someone to face, really face the consequences?

Everybody is aware of drug crime.

It wouldn't work.

It worked really well with the meat industry realities on here.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 17:17 - Jun 14 with 3164 viewsJ2BLUE

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 17:10 - Jun 14 by monytowbray

It worked really well with the meat industry realities on here.

Some of us watched them.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 17:37 - Jun 14 with 3130 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 17:03 - Jun 14 by eireblue

I confess, I am not a psychiatrist or mental health professional, so not sure how easy it is to diagnose such an onset from posts.

Can you share you deep knowledge on this, with some examples?

I believe mental health issues are regularly discussed on here in a very positive way. I am sure we will all benefit from your professional insight.

Over to you...

You do realise that all of these stabbing will have something in common- drug use by the perpetrators. Smoking ganga makes people short tempered and impulsive

There are quite a few on here that are quick to get aggressive IMO. There’s your link
[Post edited 14 Jun 2018 17:37]
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 17:43 - Jun 14 with 3106 viewsslump

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 17:37 - Jun 14 by FrowsyArmLarry

You do realise that all of these stabbing will have something in common- drug use by the perpetrators. Smoking ganga makes people short tempered and impulsive

There are quite a few on here that are quick to get aggressive IMO. There’s your link

Your vocabulary has more than likely improved, but your playground insults seem to be entrenched at around final year Primary level.

UTT

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 17:48 - Jun 14 with 3090 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 17:43 - Jun 14 by slump

Your vocabulary has more than likely improved, but your playground insults seem to be entrenched at around final year Primary level.

What insults?
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 17:51 - Jun 14 with 3082 viewsgiant_stow

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 17:37 - Jun 14 by FrowsyArmLarry

"Smoking ganga makes people short tempered and impulsive "

I would say the exact opposite.

What say would be very true of booze though.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 17:52 - Jun 14 with 3076 viewsSpruceMoose

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 17:51 - Jun 14 by giant_stow

May at the dos he goes to it has the reverse effect?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 17:55 - Jun 14 with 3067 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 17:51 - Jun 14 by giant_stow

I don’t know about alcoholics but that’s true for regular tokers.
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 18:00 - Jun 14 with 3055 viewsslump

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 17:48 - Jun 14 by FrowsyArmLarry

What insults?

Is this the part where I am supposed to insult you? Here you go.

Back to class boy. Playtime is over.

UTT

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 18:01 - Jun 14 with 3047 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 17:52 - Jun 14 by SpruceMoose

May at the dos he goes to it has the reverse effect?

See... you have to have a little dig. Mental.
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 18:37 - Jun 14 with 2984 viewsvapour_trail

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 17:55 - Jun 14 by FrowsyArmLarry

I don’t know about alcoholics but that’s true for regular tokers.

I smoked pretty much every day through my twenties but never became violent as a result. What study are you basing this assertion on?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 18:46 - Jun 14 with 2975 viewsSpruceMoose

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 18:37 - Jun 14 by vapour_trail

I smoked pretty much every day through my twenties but never became violent as a result. What study are you basing this assertion on?

One that came out as part of a joint study between the School of Hard Knocks, the University of Life and the Wetherspoon's Institute of Common Sense.

Venerable institutions, no doubt.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 19:09 - Jun 14 with 2952 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 18:37 - Jun 14 by vapour_trail

1). I hope you’re not trying to compare smoking solids with modern ganga. That would be a mistake.
2). Google it. There are a lot of studies that have been done. This is just one I quickly picked up on my phone. https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-new-brain/201603/marijuana-use-incre
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 19:10 - Jun 14 with 2950 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 18:46 - Jun 14 by SpruceMoose

One that came out as part of a joint study between the School of Hard Knocks, the University of Life and the Wetherspoon's Institute of Common Sense.

Venerable institutions, no doubt.

Why bother? I already know you’re a first class idiot
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 19:12 - Jun 14 with 2933 viewsSpruceMoose

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 19:10 - Jun 14 by FrowsyArmLarry

Why bother? I already know you’re a first class idiot

I suppose it's much easier to insult me than to come up with any evidence.

You're getting quite the reputation for telling porkies!

Also, I thought 'joint study' was quite clever myself...
[Post edited 14 Jun 2018 19:14]

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 19:22 - Jun 14 with 2925 viewseireblue

So, which posts were motivated by someone being short tempered and impulsive

And do you know if all of those posts were by people that are common-drug users?

Do you also understand that Nick Cage appearing in films doesn't cause pool deaths?
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 19:23 - Jun 14 with 2923 viewsBrixtonBlue

Cannabis makes you relaxed and chilled out, not short tempered. Maybe you're thinking of alcohol?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 19:29 - Jun 14 with 2908 viewsmonytowbray

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 19:23 - Jun 14 by BrixtonBlue

Cannabis makes you relaxed and chilled out, not short tempered. Maybe you're thinking of alcohol?

I can’t even be arsed to move after smoking, let alone start a fight. In fact the slightest hint of confrontation fills me with anxiety and ruins the vibe.

Anyone who says weed makes you violent needs to try it.

TWTD never forgets…

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 19:30 - Jun 14 with 2907 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 19:23 - Jun 14 by BrixtonBlue

I attached one article. There are many more if you look.... serious brain damage caused from narcotics doesn’t make you a better person I’m afraid. Smoking weed rewires your brain (short circuits it) in a way that makes people paranoid and irritable. What’s more there is no evidence that the brain recovers.

I don’t know if anyone on here is a user but, if they are, any testimony from them can be discounted
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 19:33 - Jun 14 with 2904 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 19:29 - Jun 14 by monytowbray

I can’t even be arsed to move after smoking, let alone start a fight. In fact the slightest hint of confrontation fills me with anxiety and ruins the vibe.

Anyone who says weed makes you violent needs to try it.

Missing the point entirely. No surprise there
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 19:36 - Jun 14 with 2894 viewsmonytowbray

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 19:30 - Jun 14 by FrowsyArmLarry

I attached one article. There are many more if you look.... serious brain damage caused from narcotics doesn’t make you a better person I’m afraid. Smoking weed rewires your brain (short circuits it) in a way that makes people paranoid and irritable. What’s more there is no evidence that the brain recovers.

I don’t know if anyone on here is a user but, if they are, any testimony from them can be discounted

You are confusing long term use causing mental conditions with the actual effect of the drug.

Alcohol has all of that long term too, plus a much worse physical toll on the body and hideous short term affects such as memory loss, loss of basic motor skills and can make people violent. Oh and you can die from too much alcohol.

Sorry but you’ll struggle to find any statistic that paints cannabis in a worse light than booze. And I say that as someone who boozes and very very very rarely smokes.

TWTD never forgets…

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 19:37 - Jun 14 with 2891 viewsBrixtonBlue

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 19:30 - Jun 14 by FrowsyArmLarry

I don't know about the validity of the article but in my experience people who smoke weed are the least aggressive you could meet.

Also, we weren't even talking about weed.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 19:38 - Jun 14 with 2887 viewsmonytowbray

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 19:33 - Jun 14 by FrowsyArmLarry

Missing the point entirely. No surprise there

What point am I missing exactly? The one where you clearly have very little if any direct experience with cannabis? Or the one where you’ve brought into the drug fear mongering of previous decades? Both are quite evident in your posts.

TWTD never forgets…

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 19:44 - Jun 14 with 2864 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 19:36 - Jun 14 by monytowbray

You are confusing long term use causing mental conditions with the actual effect of the drug.

Alcohol has all of that long term too, plus a much worse physical toll on the body and hideous short term affects such as memory loss, loss of basic motor skills and can make people violent. Oh and you can die from too much alcohol.

Sorry but you’ll struggle to find any statistic that paints cannabis in a worse light than booze. And I say that as someone who boozes and very very very rarely smokes.

No, I’m talking about long term effects. It’s YOU who are confused
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024