Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. 20:18 - Jun 13 with 74719 viewsITFC_Forever

FFS.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 20:26 - Jun 13 with 13476 viewsSitfcB

Shocking :(

http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/police-at-scene-of-stabbing-at-ravenswood-mcdo

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 20:27 - Jun 13 with 13474 viewshype313

Shocking, unfortunately I can only see things getting worse.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 20:34 - Jun 13 with 13392 viewsitfcjoe

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 20:27 - Jun 13 by hype313

Tit for Tat now

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 20:34 - Jun 13 with 13387 viewsgrimboy

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 20:27 - Jun 13 by hype313

Bloody hell its awful and I don’t think the police can do anything about it which is really worrying .
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 20:35 - Jun 13 with 13388 viewswkj

There is a little optimism in the tone of the article making it seem like the person has a chance of making it, thankfully

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 20:42 - Jun 13 with 13307 viewsitfcjoe

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 20:35 - Jun 13 by wkj

There is a little optimism in the tone of the article making it seem like the person has a chance of making it, thankfully

But will that mean someone else gets stabbed so they can even the score on deaths?

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 20:45 - Jun 13 with 13261 viewswkj

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 20:42 - Jun 13 by itfcjoe

But will that mean someone else gets stabbed so they can even the score on deaths?

Usually in cases like this I deliberately ignore the social issues involved, at least publicly, and purely concentrate on the event. You never know who reads this site, and if they may have a connection to the victims- Last thing I want to do is seen getting into a debate about the state of the town on a post about someone's loved one(s)

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 20:48 - Jun 13 with 13230 viewshype313

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 20:34 - Jun 13 by itfcjoe

Tit for Tat now

Which is even more concerning, regardless of the fact that its gang related, as we have seen all over the world, innocent people get caught in the crossfire.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Login to get fewer ads

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 20:59 - Jun 13 with 13129 viewsITFC_Forever

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 20:34 - Jun 13 by itfcjoe

Tit for Tat now

The one in Old Stoke a few days ago was unrelated to the death 10 days ago, but who knows with tonight’s one.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 21:01 - Jun 13 with 13085 viewsLord_Lucan

If people stopped buying McDonalds this wouldn't happen.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 21:01 - Jun 13 with 13080 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Blimey it’s turning into Romford! Stabbings everywhere.

Let’s hope it’s not a death

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 21:02 - Jun 13 with 13067 viewsjeera

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 20:42 - Jun 13 by itfcjoe

Clearly not afraid to risk a few years locked up either.

They must recognise the risks of being caught but just aren't that daunted.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 21:06 - Jun 13 with 13026 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 21:02 - Jun 13 by jeera

Clearly not afraid to risk a few years locked up either.

They must recognise the risks of being caught but just aren't that daunted.

I suspect that once you are deeply involved in a gang the risk of going to prison is not the first thing on your mind any more. Very sad for anyone whose loved ones get involved in one. I hope those that work in education trying to prevent them getting there have more impact.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 21:26 - Jun 13 with 12868 viewsitfcjoe

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 20:35 - Jun 13 by wkj

I’ve just heard he’s now in a critical condition

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 21:29 - Jun 13 with 12852 viewsJ2BLUE

No idea if this is true or not, but it apparently came from someone who saw it happen...this came second hand via someone in Tesco. Two people got into a fight, one pulled out a knife, slipped and stabbed himself. Doesn't seem massively likely to me with the police presence (McDonalds is totally cordoned off) but possible he stabbed himself during the scuffle.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 21:30 - Jun 13 with 12834 viewsSitfcB

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 21:29 - Jun 13 by J2BLUE

No idea if this is true or not, but it apparently came from someone who saw it happen...this came second hand via someone in Tesco. Two people got into a fight, one pulled out a knife, slipped and stabbed himself. Doesn't seem massively likely to me with the police presence (McDonalds is totally cordoned off) but possible he stabbed himself during the scuffle.

If that's true, good! Serves him right.

COYB

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 21:40 - Jun 13 with 12740 viewsSitfcB

16 ffs...

https://www.suffolk.police.uk/news/latest-news/13-06-2018/ipswich-%E2%80%93-teen

COYB

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 22:13 - Jun 13 with 12505 viewsgtsb

Times really have changed haven't they. If someone had a pop at you in the pub, at football etc you'd have a go back. Nowadays you'd be a fool to stand your ground.
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 22:13 - Jun 13 with 12499 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 21:40 - Jun 13 by SitfcB

16 ffs...

https://www.suffolk.police.uk/news/latest-news/13-06-2018/ipswich-%E2%80%93-teen

Dread to think how young some of the kids who had to see it were.

Poll: Best Football Song

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 22:15 - Jun 13 with 12473 viewsReuser_is_God

Fcuking idiots.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 22:16 - Jun 13 with 12459 viewsLord_Lucan

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 22:13 - Jun 13 by RoyKeanesDog

Dread to think how young some of the kids who had to see it were.

Good point.

Hadn't really thought about that.

Not good.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 22:29 - Jun 13 with 12377 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 22:13 - Jun 13 by gtsb

Times really have changed haven't they. If someone had a pop at you in the pub, at football etc you'd have a go back. Nowadays you'd be a fool to stand your ground.

It’s genuinely dreadful bud.

My brothers mate was telling me the other day he’s been mugged in Romford three times (two of which at knife point) and attacked once for his cash. Spotting gang members round here is fairly easy as they don’t even hide the fact they are in gangs these days.

It’s such a sad state of affairs all round.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 22:32 - Jun 13 with 12337 viewstractorboy1978

There is pretty much nothing that can be done to stop knife crime. It's a worrying run of events.
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 22:32 - Jun 13 with 12334 viewsfloridaboy

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 22:15 - Jun 13 by Reuser_is_God

Fcuking idiots.

Time for the police to have complete control on stop and search and not have to worry in case some do gooders organisation throws a tantrum in front of the cameras.

Race or colour time to sort these people out before someone else loses their life!
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 22:38 - Jun 13 with 12283 viewstractorboy1978

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 22:32 - Jun 13 by floridaboy

Time for the police to have complete control on stop and search and not have to worry in case some do gooders organisation throws a tantrum in front of the cameras.

Race or colour time to sort these people out before someone else loses their life!

Would make no difference.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024