Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. 20:18 - Jun 13 with 74730 viewsITFC_Forever

FFS.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 22:37 - Jun 14 with 4087 viewsHerbivore

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 16:23 - Jun 14 by FrowsyArmLarry

All he is saying is that the currently illegal drugs should remain illegal. As you agree they’re harmful you are agreeing with him so what’s the argument here?

I agree they're harmful but I don't think the state should prevent people knowingly engaging in behaviours that are harmful to themselves, so actually we don't agree at all.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 22:38 - Jun 14 with 4086 viewsjeera

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 22:32 - Jun 14 by BrixtonBlue

"Smoking permanently changes the personality."

More nonsense. I'm bored of this. Laters.

I do miss cigarettes sometimes, I have to say.

Some old boy told me the 1st 20 years are the hardest.

Whilst glaring at his wife.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 22:39 - Jun 14 with 4084 viewsHerbivore

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 16:15 - Jun 14 by chicoazul

Having asked politely not to call me that twice, you're now on ignore.

Jeez, lighten up mate.

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 22:45 - Jun 14 with 4073 viewsHerbivore

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 19:59 - Jun 14 by SpruceMoose

As would burgers, water, potatoes and chicken. What's your point?

His point is that vegetarians are good guys, I think.

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 22:45 - Jun 14 with 4076 viewsBrixtonBlue

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 22:18 - Jun 14 by FrowsyArmLarry

I take it you are another drug addict who’s in denial, along with spricemoose et al?

I'm off my tits on Ibuprofen if that counts.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 22:52 - Jun 14 with 4063 viewseireblue

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 22:10 - Jun 14 by FrowsyArmLarry

There are plenty of people who describe themselves as ex alcoholics who don’t exhibit altered behaviour after the fact. Smoking permanently changes the personality.

Scientific American seems to suggest that long term alcohol use can result in brain damage that will not necessarily be reversed after years of abstinence.
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 22:54 - Jun 14 with 4058 viewsjeera

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 22:45 - Jun 14 by BrixtonBlue

I'm off my tits on Ibuprofen if that counts.

I got:

a list.

Most make me sick tbh.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 22:54 - Jun 14 with 4059 viewseireblue

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 22:18 - Jun 14 by FrowsyArmLarry

I take it you are another drug addict who’s in denial, along with spricemoose et al?

You do realise you should stay away from swimming pools, Nick Cage has 6 films out this year. SIX !!!!!!
Login to get fewer ads

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 23:09 - Jun 14 with 4032 viewsLord_Lucan

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 17:37 - Jun 14 by FrowsyArmLarry

You do realise that all of these stabbing will have something in common- drug use by the perpetrators. Smoking ganga makes people short tempered and impulsive

There are quite a few on here that are quick to get aggressive IMO. There’s your link
[Post edited 14 Jun 2018 17:37]

What the hell are you on about. This has nothing to do with unruly behaviour caused by any drug. It’s all about money and bravado.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 23:18 - Jun 14 with 4013 viewsHerbivore

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 22:52 - Jun 14 by eireblue

Scientific American seems to suggest that long term alcohol use can result in brain damage that will not necessarily be reversed after years of abstinence.

Alcohol is a terrible drug. It's one of very few drugs that are physically as well as psychologically addictive. It's alongside heroin and other opioids in that regard. A full blown alcoholic can die if they try going cold turkey. But it's fine, booze is legal and everyone does it so it must be okay.

I say this as someone who very much loves drinking by the way, just highlighting some people's inconsistencies on the subject.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2018 23:19]

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 00:38 - Jun 15 with 3966 viewsSpruceMoose

Another classic Frowsy flounce. Excellent.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 01:47 - Jun 15 with 3951 viewstextbackup

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 22:32 - Jun 14 by BrixtonBlue

"Smoking permanently changes the personality."

More nonsense. I'm bored of this. Laters.

i'll be honest, mate of mine who smoked/smokes a fair bit of weed has definitely changed as a person. that's 18 years of knowing him to be able to make that judgment.
maybe not the case for everyone, but from how I view him he's definitely different.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 05:48 - Jun 15 with 3880 viewstcblue

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 23:18 - Jun 14 by Herbivore

Alcohol is a terrible drug. It's one of very few drugs that are physically as well as psychologically addictive. It's alongside heroin and other opioids in that regard. A full blown alcoholic can die if they try going cold turkey. But it's fine, booze is legal and everyone does it so it must be okay.

I say this as someone who very much loves drinking by the way, just highlighting some people's inconsistencies on the subject.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2018 23:19]

Well said. I lost someone from alcoholism, didn't drink themself to death, quite the opposite, did not taper off and died of a dependency.

There's zero chance, if all drugs were re-classified for legal status (and, importantly, all tax revenues were cut and the government listened to medical personnel) that alcohol and tobacco products would remain decriminalised and marijuana, ecstasy and the like outlawed.
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 07:04 - Jun 15 with 3850 viewsHerbivore

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 01:47 - Jun 15 by textbackup

i'll be honest, mate of mine who smoked/smokes a fair bit of weed has definitely changed as a person. that's 18 years of knowing him to be able to make that judgment.
maybe not the case for everyone, but from how I view him he's definitely different.

I'd say most people change over an 18 year period.

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 07:49 - Jun 15 with 3827 viewsNo9

3 in 3weeks? that isn't good
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 07:58 - Jun 15 with 3819 viewsBorisOrTrevor

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 22:39 - Jun 14 by Herbivore

Jeez, lighten up mate.

I would suggest every body puts you on ignore to be honest, your an antagonistic so and so and a bit of a keyboard hard man aren’t you?

If he doesn’t want to be called mate, just cease.

BOT

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 08:00 - Jun 15 with 3813 viewsHerbivore

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 07:58 - Jun 15 by BorisOrTrevor

I would suggest every body puts you on ignore to be honest, your an antagonistic so and so and a bit of a keyboard hard man aren’t you?

*you're

You need to lighten up too, pal.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2018 8:01]

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 08:45 - Jun 15 with 3780 viewsvapour_trail

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 07:58 - Jun 15 by BorisOrTrevor

There’s my morning dose of irony right there.

This thread has a new level of weirdness even for twtd. Declaring people on ignore for calling you mate, the world must be a right old struggle for some people.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 08:50 - Jun 15 with 3766 viewsHerbivore

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 08:45 - Jun 15 by vapour_trail

This thread has a new level of weirdness even for twtd. Declaring people on ignore for calling you mate, the world must be a right old struggle for some people.

It's odd isn't it? These right wing types detest 'snowflakes' and laud the value of 'telling it like it is' unless of course it's someone with an alternative view having a bit of playful banter and then they go full snowflake.

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 08:53 - Jun 15 with 3768 viewsBrixtonBlue

Herbi has argued his points well on this thread. i don't see anyone acting the hard man.

Chico has put him on ignore because he can't deal with the valid points, not because he called him mate.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 09:06 - Jun 15 with 3747 viewsmonytowbray

When are you going to provide evidence behind your claims that political correctness has increased knife crime?

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 09:07 - Jun 15 with 3744 viewsmonytowbray

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 08:53 - Jun 15 by BrixtonBlue

Herbi has argued his points well on this thread. i don't see anyone acting the hard man.

Chico has put him on ignore because he can't deal with the valid points, not because he called him mate.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 09:31 - Jun 15 with 3727 viewschicoazul

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 08:53 - Jun 15 by BrixtonBlue

I dealt with each of his perfectly valid points (and yours) in my own way and made my own arguments, which everyone will have their opinions about of course. He rudely kept calling me mate after I asked him not to so I blocked him. It's a shame the debate descended to the level it did, not the one between you and I by the way that isn't a shame, but the one between he and me.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 09:32 - Jun 15 with 3725 viewschicoazul

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 08:45 - Jun 15 by vapour_trail

Hey I asked him not to, twice, perfectly nicely.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 10:02 - Jun 15 with 3696 viewsBrixtonBlue

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 09:07 - Jun 15 by monytowbray

Aaaahahahahahah.

See that Chico? That's you that is.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024