Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTD Remainers 09:01 - Jul 11 with 11388 viewsGlasgowBlue

With May offering continued EU membership in all but name and Jezza’s “Hard Brexit” stance, how would you vote if a snap General election was called tomorrow?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

TWTD Remainers on 12:49 - Jul 11 with 4024 viewsGlasgowBlue

TWTD Remainers on 12:44 - Jul 11 by Herbivore

Thanks for finally acknowledging that Labour intend to have a customs union with the EU and therefore are proposing a soft Brexit. Then Tories appear to have actually moved towards Labour's position but with language that stops short of speaking about unions so they remain harder than Labour on Brexit, though not by much. You can let the thread die now.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2018 12:50]

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2018/01/it-s-time-accept-labour-m

Iron Lion Zion

TWTD Remainers on 12:52 - Jul 11 with 4012 viewsHerbivore

TWTD Remainers on 12:49 - Jul 11 by GlasgowBlue

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2018/01/it-s-time-accept-labour-m

Sigh.

There's no helping you. I'll go back to treating you as as I treat the other board trolls, a cursory down vote and moving away. There's no value in wasting time actually responding to you.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

TWTD Remainers on 12:56 - Jul 11 with 4005 viewsGlasgowBlue

TWTD Remainers on 12:52 - Jul 11 by Herbivore

Sigh.

There's no helping you. I'll go back to treating you as as I treat the other board trolls, a cursory down vote and moving away. There's no value in wasting time actually responding to you.

Says the man/ woman who has frefused to answer a number of questions put to him/ her over the last week.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2018 12:57]

Iron Lion Zion

TWTD Remainers on 14:07 - Jul 11 with 3970 viewsNo9

TWTD Remainers on 12:56 - Jul 11 by GlasgowBlue

Says the man/ woman who has frefused to answer a number of questions put to him/ her over the last week.

"Says the man/ woman who has frefused to answer a number of questions put to him/ her over the last week."
you always abstain from answering questions about leaving the EU
TWTD Remainers on 14:31 - Jul 11 with 3952 viewsBrixtonBlue

TWTD Remainers on 12:56 - Jul 11 by GlasgowBlue

Wow. Just wow.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

TWTD Remainers on 14:45 - Jul 11 with 3937 viewsSwansea_Blue

Is it too late to answer the original question, or have we already reached the stage where 2 or 3 of you will spend the next 10 pages trading insults while everyone else clears off?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

TWTD Remainers on 15:30 - Jul 11 with 3897 viewsGlasgowBlue

TWTD Remainers on 14:45 - Jul 11 by Swansea_Blue

Is it too late to answer the original question, or have we already reached the stage where 2 or 3 of you will spend the next 10 pages trading insults while everyone else clears off?

You are quite welcome to answer the original question. Unfortunately not everybody was able to enter into the same spririt.

Iron Lion Zion

TWTD Remainers on 16:02 - Jul 11 with 3867 viewsBLUEGOLD

TWTD Remainers on 15:30 - Jul 11 by GlasgowBlue

You are quite welcome to answer the original question. Unfortunately not everybody was able to enter into the same spririt.

Labour.

For the many not the few.
Login to get fewer ads

TWTD Remainers on 17:04 - Jul 11 with 3845 viewsBrixtonBlue

TWTD Remainers on 15:30 - Jul 11 by GlasgowBlue

If you mean the spirit of dishonesty, then you're quite right.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

TWTD Remainers on 17:10 - Jul 11 with 3836 viewsGlasgowBlue

TWTD Remainers on 17:04 - Jul 11 by BrixtonBlue

If you mean the spirit of dishonesty, then you're quite right.

I thought you were out of this thread? You wee liar Dollers.

Iron Lion Zion

TWTD Remainers on 17:20 - Jul 11 with 3824 viewsDanTheMan

TWTD Remainers on 14:45 - Jul 11 by Swansea_Blue

Stage 2, the klaxons have sounded.

Abandon thread.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

TWTD Remainers on 17:41 - Jul 11 with 3803 viewsvapour_trail

TWTD Remainers on 12:27 - Jul 11 by GlasgowBlue

It's not about Jermemy Corbyn and it's not an argument. Its a valid qestion to ask.

One party is on the path to a soft Brexit. The other is on a harder path. Surely that influences how people will vote?

Have you posted the same response to people posting on these threads 10 hours before the football?

I think this sums up the odious toad nicely by factual_blue 11 Jul 2018 8:37
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/10/opinion/boris-johnson-resignation-brexit.html

James O'brien line a moment ago re Brexit by nrb1985 10 Jul 2018 11:55
had me rolling in the aisles. When discussing leavers blaming remainers for the fact Brexit is going so wrong:

"Blaming fire alarms for fires"

Beautifully summed up.

The EU - would anyone want the UK to become a full member by homer_123 11 Jul 2018 9:11
with all that entails? (the Euro etc.).

Trumps having another brain fart by giant_stow 11 Jul 2018 12:11
.too many things going on to keep up at the moment!

No? I don't suppose you have.

That’s because dear glassers, none of them are inclined to bang on about Jc all day long.

That said, I’ve been struggling to while the hours away today too and productivity has been sub-optimal.

Nearly now there though. Come on...

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

TWTD Remainers on 17:45 - Jul 11 with 3799 viewsGlasgowBlue

TWTD Remainers on 17:41 - Jul 11 by vapour_trail

That’s because dear glassers, none of them are inclined to bang on about Jc all day long.

That said, I’ve been struggling to while the hours away today too and productivity has been sub-optimal.

Nearly now there though. Come on...

Facters bangs on about the Tories ad finitum. Unstable about Trump. So your first line is quite frankly bollox.

My post wasn't about Jezza. It was about the policies and position on Brexit of the two parties lead by May and Jezza and how those policies affect a remainer's vote.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2018 17:48]

Iron Lion Zion

TWTD Remainers on 18:01 - Jul 11 with 3782 viewsBOjK

LibDem.

Blog: [Blog] Keep Calm and Carry on (Or Why the Club is Not in Crisis from Top to Bottom)

TWTD Remainers on 18:10 - Jul 11 with 3773 viewsvapour_trail

TWTD Remainers on 17:45 - Jul 11 by GlasgowBlue

Facters bangs on about the Tories ad finitum. Unstable about Trump. So your first line is quite frankly bollox.

My post wasn't about Jezza. It was about the policies and position on Brexit of the two parties lead by May and Jezza and how those policies affect a remainer's vote.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2018 17:48]

Enjoy the game glassers

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

TWTD Remainers on 18:13 - Jul 11 with 3767 viewsGlasgowBlue

TWTD Remainers on 18:10 - Jul 11 by vapour_trail

Enjoy the game glassers

Just arrived in the pub. The only Englishman in here. Football shirts are not allowed so am in a white polo shirt with blue shorts.

Iron Lion Zion

TWTD Remainers on 18:14 - Jul 11 with 3767 viewsmrshallisfit

TWTD Remainers on 09:48 - Jul 11 by lowhouseblue

a conversation with an ex tory mp who was dumped at the last election. quite an eye opener. the ex-mp thought we joined the eu as a result of the '75 referendum, that the referendum was called by heath and that wilson had remained neutral during the campaign. how is it possible for someone whose life must have been dominated by the eu issue and the 2016 referendum to know less than nothing about the one in '75?

Would that be dear little Ben?
TWTD Remainers on 18:23 - Jul 11 with 3750 viewslowhouseblue

TWTD Remainers on 18:14 - Jul 11 by mrshallisfit

Would that be dear little Ben?

no. not an east anglian one.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

TWTD Remainers on 18:34 - Jul 11 with 3729 viewsSeablu

TWTD Remainers on 18:13 - Jul 11 by GlasgowBlue

Just arrived in the pub. The only Englishman in here. Football shirts are not allowed so am in a white polo shirt with blue shorts.

Yawn.
We await your 'look at me' post tomorrow explaining how you fronted down 6 huge angry anti-semitic Labour voters who were picking on a young girl in a Croatia shirt.
#hero
TWTD Remainers on 18:35 - Jul 11 with 3729 viewsGlasgowBlue

TWTD Remainers on 18:34 - Jul 11 by Seablu

Yawn.
We await your 'look at me' post tomorrow explaining how you fronted down 6 huge angry anti-semitic Labour voters who were picking on a young girl in a Croatia shirt.
#hero

Still using this alt log in Facey? Back on the div list you go.

Iron Lion Zion

TWTD Remainers on 10:40 - Jul 12 with 3646 viewsArcher4721

TWTD Remainers on 18:34 - Jul 11 by Seablu

Yawn.
#hero

Arf

Spot on.
TWTD Remainers on 10:41 - Jul 12 with 3643 viewsArcher4721

TWTD Remainers on 18:35 - Jul 11 by GlasgowBlue

Still using this alt log in Facey? Back on the div list you go.

According to you I'm this "Facey" chap.

Make your mind up Mr Paranoid.
TWTD Remainers on 11:44 - Jul 12 with 3615 viewsconnorscontract

TWTD Remainers on 09:51 - Jul 11 by GlasgowBlue

They are. The current Conservative policyb is a soft Brexit. Labour's position is hard Brexit.

By "Current Tory position" do you mean the one that the entire Cabinet signed up to, but two of them then resigned within 48 hours?

By "Current Tory position" do you mean one which the majority of Tory MPs back? How about Tory members?

By "Current Tory position" do you mean "A starting point for negotiations with the EU- something which Davis never had in a year and a half of floundering around, and which has now been cobbled together with 9 months to go?"
TWTD Remainers on 12:19 - Jul 12 with 3598 viewstractordownsouth

TWTD Remainers on 12:45 - Jul 11 by J2BLUE

Obviously I wasn't a remainer but I would either vote Labour (small chance) or vote for the Green Party as a protest vote.

You were voting UKIP the other day.. Glassers was right about your principles ;)

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

TWTD Remainers on 12:34 - Jul 12 with 3586 viewsJ2BLUE

TWTD Remainers on 12:19 - Jul 12 by tractordownsouth

You were voting UKIP the other day.. Glassers was right about your principles ;)

Ha, well a couple of you said don't vote UKIP and you're right. There are other protest vote parties.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024