Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth 08:03 - Jul 13 with 5262 viewsm14_blue

At the impudence of an American President telling us how to run our country?

Either that or he's a hypocritical, mealy-mouthed, self-serving, slimy, dog whistling c0ckwomble.

Where's your money TWTD?
I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 09:18 - Jul 13 with 2073 viewsKeno

do you really need to add anything after the title line?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 09:20 - Jul 13 with 2059 viewsGlasgowBlue

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 09:14 - Jul 13 by giant_stow

I agree about it being the worse of all worlds. Think trump's comments go much further than Obama s though, whatwith the Boris and sadiq stuff too..I'd say they equally damage the hard brexit side for shining light on how tricky Trump would be to deal with - he doesn't seem reliable.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2018 9:17]

His comments on Khan seem racialy motivated because he hasn't made them about other Mayor's who have had terrorist attacks in ntheir cities.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 09:25 - Jul 13 with 2053 viewsimsureazzure

At least these were his own words, unlike Obama who repeated parrot fashion what Tory HQ had given him.
I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 09:26 - Jul 13 with 2052 viewsartsbossbeard

https://news.sky.com/story/rage-against-the-machine-send-nigel-farage-legal-warn

Made I giggle yesterday BUT its still publicity for the voice of Little Englanders everywhere.

"Your anti-immigrant rhetoric, lack of social compassion and barely disguised racism and xenophobia are the antithesis of what RATM stands for. Stop using RATM's name and logo, change the name of your podcast and find some other target to troll.
"We suggest President Trump."

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 09:28 - Jul 13 with 2046 viewsGuthrum

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 09:14 - Jul 13 by giant_stow

I agree about it being the worse of all worlds. Think trump's comments go much further than Obama s though, whatwith the Boris and sadiq stuff too..I'd say they equally damage the hard brexit side for shining light on how tricky Trump would be to deal with - he doesn't seem reliable.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2018 9:17]

Thing is, by the date we're supposed to leave the EU, Trump will have less than two years to run on his first term (plus having had the Congressional elections). Assuming the transition period happens, that will take us up to beyond his re-elction attempt (if, indeed, he stands).

At most, we'd have four years of Trump to survive outside the EU before things probably get back to relatively normal, possibly only a matter of weeks.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 09:34 - Jul 13 with 2026 viewsSwansea_Blue

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 08:35 - Jul 13 by GlasgowBlue

Indeed. May should tell him to fook off.

I can't decide whether this pictures makes my skin crawl more from the orange sex pest angle, or because it's symbolic of our relationship with a Trump-led US.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 09:38 - Jul 13 with 2015 viewsgiant_stow

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 09:28 - Jul 13 by Guthrum

Thing is, by the date we're supposed to leave the EU, Trump will have less than two years to run on his first term (plus having had the Congressional elections). Assuming the transition period happens, that will take us up to beyond his re-elction attempt (if, indeed, he stands).

At most, we'd have four years of Trump to survive outside the EU before things probably get back to relatively normal, possibly only a matter of weeks.

Fair dos, but a trade deal with the yanks is obviously by far the biggest hard brexit carot, so a four year wait might be too much. Emotionally, this can't be chiming well with those who complain about being pushed around by larger entities. I notice the Telegraph is in full 'haha' mode, whereas the express seems a little.more circumspect.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 09:40 - Jul 13 with 2003 viewsStokieBlue

Isn't he always frothing at the mouth regardless?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Login to get fewer ads

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 09:41 - Jul 13 with 2007 viewsSwansea_Blue

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 09:38 - Jul 13 by giant_stow

Fair dos, but a trade deal with the yanks is obviously by far the biggest hard brexit carot, so a four year wait might be too much. Emotionally, this can't be chiming well with those who complain about being pushed around by larger entities. I notice the Telegraph is in full 'haha' mode, whereas the express seems a little.more circumspect.

We'll be doing well to agree deals in 4 years!

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 09:42 - Jul 13 with 2000 viewsStokieBlue

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 09:34 - Jul 13 by Swansea_Blue

I can't decide whether this pictures makes my skin crawl more from the orange sex pest angle, or because it's symbolic of our relationship with a Trump-led US.

It's symbolic of our relationship with the US since 1945.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 09:46 - Jul 13 with 1998 viewsSwansea_Blue

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 09:42 - Jul 13 by StokieBlue

It's symbolic of our relationship with the US since 1945.

SB

That's true. It's that we're continuing to cow-tow to an administration with Trump's record that make me feel particularly uncomfortable though (not that many of the others have been much better).

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 09:52 - Jul 13 with 1983 viewsGuthrum

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 09:20 - Jul 13 by GlasgowBlue

His comments on Khan seem racialy motivated because he hasn't made them about other Mayor's who have had terrorist attacks in ntheir cities.

I feel Khan's faith is more the issue for Trump than race.

The US President's words always have to be examined in the context of them being primarily for domestic consumption by his core supporters, rather than genuine diplomatic statements. Hence the apparently irrational veering about.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 09:56 - Jul 13 with 1970 viewsKeno

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 09:34 - Jul 13 by Swansea_Blue

surely teresa may bending over a desk with Trump behind her would probably be more app

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 10:01 - Jul 13 with 1958 viewsSwansea_Blue

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 09:56 - Jul 13 by Keno

surely teresa may bending over a desk with Trump behind her would probably be more app

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 10:01 - Jul 13 with 1959 viewsDarth_Koont

His comments do serve a useful purpose though.

Trump is confirming (as many people predicted) that the UK will be forced from pillar to post when we start negotiating trade deals with major nations and trade blocs.

As the smaller party in negotiations we'll be the one forced to make the concessions. And we'll end up toeing the EU line as that's by far our most important market.

We're still a large economy but our international influence and control of our own destiny will have been hugely curtailed. Not to mention increasing the cost of trade and the number of hoops our businesses need to jump through.

Don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Pronouns: He/Him

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 10:10 - Jul 13 with 1931 viewsgiant_stow

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 10:01 - Jul 13 by Darth_Koont

Trump is confirming (as many people predicted) that the UK will be forced from pillar to post when we start negotiating trade deals with major nations and trade blocs.

As the smaller party in negotiations we'll be the one forced to make the concessions. And we'll end up toeing the EU line as that's by far our most important market.

We're still a large economy but our international influence and control of our own destiny will have been hugely curtailed. Not to mention increasing the cost of trade and the number of hoops our businesses need to jump through.

yes absolutely. He makes the EU seem handily predictable by comparison.

Please take this chance May - tell him!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 10:12 - Jul 13 with 1925 viewsBlueBadger

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 08:38 - Jul 13 by giant_stow

Do you think she will mr? Will the Queen come down with something?

I suspect Brenda will be well able to deal with Trump well enough. She's HAS lived with Keith for a VERY long time to be able to handle the occasional racist in her presence.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 10:18 - Jul 13 with 1909 viewsvapour_trail

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 10:01 - Jul 13 by Darth_Koont

Exactly right. Trump has basically told it as it is.

And at least he hasn’t stabbed may in the back. He’s plunged that in her face.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 10:23 - Jul 13 with 1902 viewsSwansea_Blue

Oh, and back to the OP. Farage is trying to take credit for being the "guiding spirit'" behind Trumpy wumpy's latest outburst. Confirming what we already knew, that he is indeed a hypocritical, mealy-mouthed, self-serving, slimy, dog whistling c0ckwomble!!

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 10:27 - Jul 13 with 1892 viewsgiant_stow

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 10:23 - Jul 13 by Swansea_Blue

Oh, and back to the OP. Farage is trying to take credit for being the "guiding spirit'" behind Trumpy wumpy's latest outburst. Confirming what we already knew, that he is indeed a hypocritical, mealy-mouthed, self-serving, slimy, dog whistling c0ckwomble!!

Did you see the smug tosser on This Week? He couldn't stop smirking when asked about how much he'd influenced Trump. Hopefully Trump will catch wind and sh1t on him for overplaying his hand.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2018 10:27]

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 10:34 - Jul 13 with 1881 viewsSwansea_Blue

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 10:27 - Jul 13 by giant_stow

Did you see the smug tosser on This Week? He couldn't stop smirking when asked about how much he'd influenced Trump. Hopefully Trump will catch wind and sh1t on him for overplaying his hand.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2018 10:27]

No I didn't, I'd have put something through the tv so probably a good job!

I just can't believe his supporters buy all his bullsh*t.

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 10:52 - Jul 13 with 1858 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 08:05 - Jul 13 by nrb1985

First thing I thought of when I read the headlines this morning.

Neither Obama's brexit intervention nor Trump's comments are helpful but if you come out and ferociously condemn one you have to condemn the other.

If I had to bet though I'd say your latter assumption is probably more likely.

What a piece of scum.

He obviously agrees with trump so there’s nothing hypocritical about it

Unless you’re going to admit any remainer who votes labour is hypocritical
[Post edited 13 Jul 2018 10:53]
I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 10:57 - Jul 13 with 1842 viewsgiant_stow

Meanwhile, ids confirms with his comments that brexit is nothing to do with sovereignty and everything to do with money (for some)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024