Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More housing propaganda 12:14 - Jul 17 with 94792 viewsmonytowbray

https://inews.co.uk/inews-lifestyle/money/how-i-live-69500-salary-saving-buy-a-f

She earns £69,000 a year, that's how she can afford to save for a house. She's not really making any sacrifices, she just has a very well paid job.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2018 12:23]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

More housing propaganda on 09:57 - Jul 19 with 2534 viewsBluefish

More housing propaganda on 09:54 - Jul 19 by monytowbray

No, the addiction comment was in relation to your patronising advice to help me with my money.

Seriously, give your wife your password and log off.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2018 9:54]

Lol i read the last post and I thought i wont bother replying it is best to leave you to it but you just keep going. Go and control your nastiness or find yet another target I am bored of you now.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

More housing propaganda on 10:01 - Jul 19 with 2523 viewsBrixtonBlue

More housing propaganda on 08:49 - Jul 19 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

And still you keep biting...

I'm not biting, I've barely posted on this thread. Just popped in to show his hypocrisy. Always good to show up someone's hypocrisy when they're in full flow.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

More housing propaganda on 10:05 - Jul 19 with 2508 viewsmonytowbray

More housing propaganda on 09:57 - Jul 19 by Bluefish

Lol i read the last post and I thought i wont bother replying it is best to leave you to it but you just keep going. Go and control your nastiness or find yet another target I am bored of you now.

I replied because you are accusing me of things I'm not guilty of.

No one is targeting you. You've posted nonsense and dug your heels in.

TWTD never forgets…

More housing propaganda on 10:06 - Jul 19 with 2503 viewsBrixtonBlue

More housing propaganda on 09:19 - Jul 19 by GlasgowBlue

I thought you killed this thread?

Let it go FFS..

Yeah too right, I should follow your lead as the king of letting things go.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

More housing propaganda on 10:40 - Jul 19 with 2476 viewsGlasgowBlue

More housing propaganda on 10:06 - Jul 19 by BrixtonBlue

Yeah too right, I should follow your lead as the king of letting things go.

Yes because you constantly feeling the need to win a meaningless argument on the internet is entirely comparable with me not being prepared to let go of a form of racism that has the potential to seriously affect my family.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

More housing propaganda on 10:45 - Jul 19 with 2468 viewsGlasgowBlue

More housing propaganda on 10:01 - Jul 19 by BrixtonBlue

I'm not biting, I've barely posted on this thread. Just popped in to show his hypocrisy. Always good to show up someone's hypocrisy when they're in full flow.

Iron Lion Zion

More housing propaganda on 10:46 - Jul 19 with 2464 viewsBrixtonBlue

More housing propaganda on 10:40 - Jul 19 by GlasgowBlue

Yes because you constantly feeling the need to win a meaningless argument on the internet is entirely comparable with me not being prepared to let go of a form of racism that has the potential to seriously affect my family.

Where am I involved in an argument here? Truce isn't even speaking to me. I've just pointed out his hypocrisy, that's not an argument.

Secondly, where have I mentioned anything about racism?

You seem to be losing the plot mate.

More housing propaganda on 11:36 - Jul 19 with 2441 viewsRyorry

More housing propaganda on 13:52 - Jul 17 by Bluefish

Yes I know I was just broadening it to show what else is there. There are plenty of properties for those that want to do something about it. For some reason the board is desperate to prove that to be wrong

Sorry, not got time to read the whole thread, but you're suggesting, on the one hand, *leasehold* (ask Sparks about the perils of these) bedsits for £60K, and on the other, semis for over £100K which are "in need of structural repair and therefore a mortgage will likely not be viable*" ...
[Post edited 19 Jul 2018 11:38]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

More housing propaganda on 12:24 - Jul 19 with 2407 viewsSpruceMoose

More housing propaganda on 09:19 - Jul 19 by GlasgowBlue

I thought you killed this thread?

Let it go FFS..

Looks like we can add 'stirring' to the 'Things Glassers calls out, but does himself' list.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

More housing propaganda on 12:36 - Jul 19 with 2379 viewsBluefish

More housing propaganda on 12:24 - Jul 19 by SpruceMoose

Looks like we can add 'stirring' to the 'Things Glassers calls out, but does himself' list.

Top self awareness from you as per usual

More housing propaganda on 13:09 - Jul 19 with 2351 viewsBrixtonBlue

More housing propaganda on 12:36 - Jul 19 by Bluefish

Says the king of self awareness.

More housing propaganda on 13:14 - Jul 19 with 2346 viewsmonytowbray

More housing propaganda on 11:36 - Jul 19 by Ryorry

Sorry, not got time to read the whole thread, but you're suggesting, on the one hand, *leasehold* (ask Sparks about the perils of these) bedsits for £60K, and on the other, semis for over £100K which are "in need of structural repair and therefore a mortgage will likely not be viable*" ...
[Post edited 19 Jul 2018 11:38]

Nah Sparks wasn't interested in calling Truce out for where any of his points fail. Only me when I used the wrong wording.

TWTD never forgets…

More housing propaganda on 13:25 - Jul 19 with 2326 viewsGlasgowBlue

More housing propaganda on 12:24 - Jul 19 by SpruceMoose

Don’t you get bored of doing this every day part 2661718

Iron Lion Zion

More housing propaganda on 13:28 - Jul 19 with 2317 viewsSpruceMoose

More housing propaganda on 13:25 - Jul 19 by GlasgowBlue

Don’t you get bored of doing this every day part 2661718

Still banging on about that? That's about your 6th post dragging that up. I guess I must have hit pretty close to home with that jibe.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

More housing propaganda on 13:29 - Jul 19 with 2316 viewsGlasgowBlue

More housing propaganda on 12:36 - Jul 19 by Bluefish

He is either completely lacking in self awareness or believes he is so morally and intellectually superior to everyone else on this board that he has a divine right to do as he does and not as he says.

Iron Lion Zion

More housing propaganda on 13:30 - Jul 19 with 2313 viewsGlasgowBlue

More housing propaganda on 13:28 - Jul 19 by SpruceMoose

Still banging on about that? That's about your 6th post dragging that up. I guess I must have hit pretty close to home with that jibe.

Just providing you a free self awareness course. You were obviously ripped off by the last one you went on.

Iron Lion Zion

More housing propaganda on 13:34 - Jul 19 with 2302 viewsSpruceMoose

More housing propaganda on 13:30 - Jul 19 by GlasgowBlue

Just providing you a free self awareness course. You were obviously ripped off by the last one you went on.

Just pointing out your rampant hypocrisy old bean. "Bad form to call out posters by starting a thread about them" says Glassers.. Next minute, we have you doing just that. "Bad form to jump into threads just to stir things up" says Glassers. Exhibit two, this thread. Come down off the high horse.

More housing propaganda on 13:34 - Jul 19 with 2302 viewsNewcyBlue

Probably best that this thread is locked.

Other than petty jibes, which is admittedly giving me some mild entertainment, it’s not really adding much is it?

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

More housing propaganda on 13:35 - Jul 19 with 2299 viewsSpruceMoose

More housing propaganda on 13:29 - Jul 19 by GlasgowBlue

He is either completely lacking in self awareness or believes he is so morally and intellectually superior to everyone else on this board that he has a divine right to do as he does and not as he says.

That's staggering coming from you!

More housing propaganda on 13:36 - Jul 19 with 2294 viewsfooters

More housing propaganda on 13:34 - Jul 19 by NewcyBlue

Other than petty jibes, which is admittedly giving me some mild entertainment, it’s not really adding much is it?

What sort of mortgage you got, Newcy? Fixed rate, variable? Deposit amount?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

More housing propaganda on 13:38 - Jul 19 with 2282 viewsSpruceMoose

More housing propaganda on 13:36 - Jul 19 by footers

What sort of mortgage you got, Newcy? Fixed rate, variable? Deposit amount?

With all his pirate booty I imagine he's bought a nice little pad in the Caribbean outright.

More housing propaganda on 13:39 - Jul 19 with 2277 viewsm14_blue

More housing propaganda on 13:34 - Jul 19 by NewcyBlue

You stay out of this Pugwash..
More housing propaganda on 13:41 - Jul 19 with 2270 viewsBluefish

More housing propaganda on 13:35 - Jul 19 by SpruceMoose

That's staggering coming from you!

Look closer to home. All of the points that you hate about glassers are the same from you but he has another side that we haven't seen from you. You are constantly seeking out the same posters to start and exacerbate all of this. You do it as a pack are hide away from therefore having to engage in actual opinion yourself.

More housing propaganda on 13:43 - Jul 19 with 2263 viewsGlasgowBlue

More housing propaganda on 13:34 - Jul 19 by SpruceMoose

Just pointing out your rampant hypocrisy old bean. "Bad form to call out posters by starting a thread about them" says Glassers.. Next minute, we have you doing just that. "Bad form to jump into threads just to stir things up" says Glassers. Exhibit two, this thread. Come down off the high horse.

Indeed. I can be an utter dick head at times and you point out a perfect example of hypocrisy on my part.

But aren’t you supposed to be better than me? On the evidence of your constant stirring and snide comments about other posters I would suggest not.

Anyway I appreciate the reminder. Please point out when my standards fall lower than those I expect of others. I’m more than happy to do the same for you.

Iron Lion Zion

More housing propaganda on 13:43 - Jul 19 with 2261 viewsBrixtonBlue

More housing propaganda on 13:30 - Jul 19 by GlasgowBlue

Were you the course tutor?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024