Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home 12:08 - Aug 7 with 65384 viewsArcher4721

Vandals have attacked the family home of prominent Conservative MP Jacob Rees-Mogg.

It happened overnight on 1 August at the politician's mansion at West Harptree, Somerset, when the Rees-Mogg family were on holiday in the US.

Police said graffiti was sprayed "on a building and on a car" and damage was caused to a garden.

According to a report in the Mail Online, the words "posh scum" were written on windows of the house.

Mr Rees-Mogg's office confirmed the attack took place but declined to comment further.

The MP's 17th Century country home, called Gournay Court, is a listed building. He also owns a £5.6m house in Westminster.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-45082053
Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 10:34 - Aug 9 with 2015 viewsStokieBlue

Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 10:26 - Aug 9 by monytowbray

Not really sure what you're trying to argue over now. Nor do I really care.

I was replying to Dollers directly. I already replied to you but you chose to ignore that and reply to this instead.

So many people continually point out contradictions to you but it's always them who are wrong. Up to you if you take that on board - I doubt it since you've said you don't care.

Glad we won't be arguing over it. Enjoy your day.

SB

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 10:35 - Aug 9 with 2011 viewsBrixtonBlue

Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 10:13 - Aug 9 by StokieBlue

It's always a joke once it's been called right?

He continued to go down that road after that though. Also, it's not really very funny is it? I am sure if such a joke had been aimed at a Labour stalwart then there would be complaints.

SB

Some of what he's saying is obvious jokes. I don't for a minute think Callis is the sort of person who would want someone's family home to actually burn down, whoever they are, so yes I took it as a joke.

COCK P1SS PARTRIDGE is obvious too.

Whether you find any of this funny is another matter.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 10:36 - Aug 9 with 2010 viewsBrixtonBlue

Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 08:32 - Aug 9 by GlasgowBlue

On his wife’s car.

God, how will she ever cope?

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 10:37 - Aug 9 with 2004 viewsBrixtonBlue

Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 10:22 - Aug 9 by Benters2

A Dolly swerve given to Callis very kind chap

He's even quoted a line from a COMEDY SERIES FFS.

Has everyone been taking stupid pills on here today?

Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 10:39 - Aug 9 with 2001 viewsBrixtonBlue

on 10:25 - Aug 9 by _

"juvenile, baseless and antagonistic."

Like a hell of a lot of what you post.

I thought you were really good on self-awareness?

on 10:43 - Aug 9 with 1994 views_

Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 10:32 - Aug 9 by monytowbray

Every post you make towards me these days is quite rude and condescending. Swings and roundabouts.

It's quite funny that I've literally said "meh" about the whole thing and admitted if people feel it makes me an a*sehole then oh well.

What more is left to discuss? I wish more people took the same approach when trying to venomously defend why they eat meat towards me. It's almost as if people have different moral priorities based on their own ethics and opinions, I've said my bit and I'm not sure what more there is to add.

Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 10:44 - Aug 9 with 1992 viewsGlasgowBlue

Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 10:36 - Aug 9 by BrixtonBlue

God, how will she ever cope?

I have no idea as I dint know her personally, although I used to be well acquainted with her brother, Carlo, many years ago.

She may well take it with a pinch of salt. Alternatively, she may feel very intimidated and threatened that a group of anarchist thugs got close enough to the home where he children would normally be sleeping in order to carry out their thuggish attack.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 10:50 - Aug 9 with 1971 viewsmonytowbray

on 10:43 - Aug 9 by _

I've said so many times I'm not bothered. I literally couldn't care about JRM. I'm not trying to argue anything. If that bothers people then they are entitled to be bothered and think I'm an arsehole. I've not tried to defend or deflect anything.

I argue my stance, I'm ignorant and defensive. I don't argue my stance and say people are entitled to think what they like, I'm ignorant and defensive.

I think Dollers is right, you've turned on the stupid switch today. Have you just got in from a night shift therefore you are tired?

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Login to get fewer ads

Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 10:51 - Aug 9 with 1970 viewsmonytowbray

Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 10:44 - Aug 9 by GlasgowBlue

I have no idea as I dint know her personally, although I used to be well acquainted with her brother, Carlo, many years ago.

She may well take it with a pinch of salt. Alternatively, she may feel very intimidated and threatened that a group of anarchist thugs got close enough to the home where he children would normally be sleeping in order to carry out their thuggish attack.

She might keep it and use it? I would.

TWTD never forgets…

Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 10:52 - Aug 9 with 1968 viewsSwansea_Blue

Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 10:51 - Aug 9 by monytowbray

To batter her husband with

Not condoning the vandals at all, just thought it that a dildo and the mogster was a beautiful symmetry.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

on 10:55 - Aug 9 with 1960 views_

Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 10:39 - Aug 9 by BrixtonBlue

Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 10:56 - Aug 9 with 1954 viewsBrixtonBlue

on 10:43 - Aug 9 by _

on 10:58 - Aug 9 with 1950 views_

Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 10:50 - Aug 9 by monytowbray

I've said so many times I'm not bothered. I literally couldn't care about JRM. I'm not trying to argue anything. If that bothers people then they are entitled to be bothered and think I'm an arsehole. I've not tried to defend or deflect anything.

I argue my stance, I'm ignorant and defensive. I don't argue my stance and say people are entitled to think what they like, I'm ignorant and defensive.

I think Dollers is right, you've turned on the stupid switch today. Have you just got in from a night shift therefore you are tired?

Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 10:59 - Aug 9 with 1947 viewsBrixtonBlue

Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 10:44 - Aug 9 by GlasgowBlue

We were talking about a dildo on a car.

Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 10:59 - Aug 9 with 1942 viewsGlasgowBlue

Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 10:39 - Aug 9 by BrixtonBlue

Low blow that last line.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

on 11:00 - Aug 9 with 1942 views_

Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 10:56 - Aug 9 by BrixtonBlue

Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 11:02 - Aug 9 with 1934 viewsmonytowbray

on 10:58 - Aug 9 by _

If people think me not being bothered is me making a tit of myself then so be it. I'm not defending it.

That's the point, why we're still here debating the fact is beyond me.

TWTD never forgets…

on 11:04 - Aug 9 with 1928 views_

Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 11:02 - Aug 9 by monytowbray

If people think me not being bothered is me making a tit of myself then so be it. I'm not defending it.

That's the point, why we're still here debating the fact is beyond me.

Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 11:05 - Aug 9 with 1928 viewsBrixtonBlue

on 10:55 - Aug 9 by _

Funny, because I pity you too. It's like a pity-off!

Of course I'm harmless, it's an internet messageboard. What did you think I was going to do?

You've been what you're accusing Callis of many, many times. If you ARE aware of this then stop being a hypocrite, is my advice.

p.s. Sorry I upset you. I thought it was me that was supposed to have the paper thin skin? You tell me enough times!

Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 11:06 - Aug 9 with 1922 viewsgiant_stow

Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 10:51 - Aug 9 by monytowbray

if she did that, i guess it would be a hate fck.

sorry all.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

on 11:13 - Aug 9 with 1911 views_

Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 11:05 - Aug 9 by BrixtonBlue

Funny, because I pity you too. It's like a pity-off!

Of course I'm harmless, it's an internet messageboard. What did you think I was going to do?

You've been what you're accusing Callis of many, many times. If you ARE aware of this then stop being a hypocrite, is my advice.

p.s. Sorry I upset you. I thought it was me that was supposed to have the paper thin skin? You tell me enough times!

Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 11:30 - Aug 9 with 1876 viewsBrixtonBlue

Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 10:59 - Aug 9 by GlasgowBlue

Low blow that last line.

He dishes out plenty to me, but that's fine I guess?

Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 11:32 - Aug 9 with 1871 viewsBrixtonBlue

on 11:00 - Aug 9 by _

In the post that was in response to you said "your alleged jokes."

Nothing alleged about them. They're bloody obvious. That was my point.

Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 11:38 - Aug 9 with 1863 viewsBrixtonBlue

on 11:13 - Aug 9 by _

Well you've tried to hit my mark often enough. I can show that literally hundreds of times if I could be bothered to trawl, copy and paste. You know you call me all sorts of sh!t, loads and loads of times (Phil's warned you about it on several occasions) so there's literally no point.

Maybe you should have a think about that.

I have no desire to fight with you, or anyone on TWTD, but if people dish it out they should expect it back.

Be nice to me and I'll be nice back. It's really quite simple.

on 11:52 - Aug 9 with 1852 views_

Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 11:38 - Aug 9 by BrixtonBlue

Well you've tried to hit my mark often enough. I can show that literally hundreds of times if I could be bothered to trawl, copy and paste. You know you call me all sorts of sh!t, loads and loads of times (Phil's warned you about it on several occasions) so there's literally no point.

Maybe you should have a think about that.

I have no desire to fight with you, or anyone on TWTD, but if people dish it out they should expect it back.

Be nice to me and I'll be nice back. It's really quite simple.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024