Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home 12:08 - Aug 7 with 64911 viewsArcher4721

Vandals have attacked the family home of prominent Conservative MP Jacob Rees-Mogg.

It happened overnight on 1 August at the politician's mansion at West Harptree, Somerset, when the Rees-Mogg family were on holiday in the US.

Police said graffiti was sprayed "on a building and on a car" and damage was caused to a garden.

According to a report in the Mail Online, the words "posh scum" were written on windows of the house.

Mr Rees-Mogg's office confirmed the attack took place but declined to comment further.

The MP's 17th Century country home, called Gournay Court, is a listed building. He also owns a £5.6m house in Westminster.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-45082053
Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 00:20 - Aug 11 with 2343 viewsbuoyant

Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 22:54 - Aug 10 by BrixtonBlue

You forgot me and Callis.

What a display! ....

I'd get back on the juice if I were you. I'm not joking...

UTT

Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 06:34 - Aug 11 with 2261 viewsBenters2

Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 00:20 - Aug 11 by buoyant

What a display! ....

I'd get back on the juice if I were you. I'm not joking...

Reading his posts,id say he has been eating bucket loads of Haribos or at the Devils Dandruff..
Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 08:26 - Aug 11 with 2210 viewswitchdoctor

Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 06:34 - Aug 11 by Benters2

Reading his posts,id say he has been eating bucket loads of Haribos or at the Devils Dandruff..

careful mate..🙄
Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 12:51 - Aug 11 with 2119 viewsjaseitfc

Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 20:48 - Aug 10 by monytowbray

Whoa whoa whoa! Why did you “dodge” my question about the Muslim population?

Why am I told I am dodging things I answer and this goes unmarked? The TWTD agenda mask slips again. Where is J2 and Libby to call you out? Predictable puppets. J2 will find another far right messiah in 5 years and by then Liberal will be a Tory. Where can I place odds on that?

EDIT: I’m also yet to see any solid evidence the “boy” who has fought against racism all his life hates Jewish people. I’ve seen many attempts, but none so solid. Tell me, who opened dialect with the IRA to find a peaceful resolve before the party in charge again?
[Post edited 10 Aug 2018 20:56]

On that basis are you applauding trump for opening up dialogue with North Korea or Russia?
Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 14:39 - Aug 11 with 2072 viewsBenters2

Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 08:26 - Aug 11 by witchdoctor

careful mate..🙄

Why?
He is always on about how great both are !
Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 14:42 - Aug 11 with 2068 viewsBrixtonBlue

Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 14:39 - Aug 11 by Benters2

Why?
He is always on about how great both are !

Stop lying Benters.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 20:23 - Aug 11 with 2024 viewsjaseitfc

Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 22:41 - Aug 10 by Ryorry

And you're the one accusing J2 of "making stuff up" ...

You may not believe me, but I promise you that I only vote according to the actual content of a post, and not in response to who wrote it - unlike some on here sometimes, I might add (not in this thread). If you look back on the thread to a few pages ago, you'll see that I also upvoted you.

I'm quite baffled that people give a f*ck about up or down votes , jesus!

I'm baffled I'm here on a Saturday,

Ciao
Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 21:17 - Aug 11 with 1993 viewsjjblue84

The Fascists are rising! Oh no, hang on JRM is right wing....
Login to get fewer ads

Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 00:20 - Aug 13 with 1901 viewstractordownsouth

Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 21:17 - Aug 11 by jjblue84

The Fascists are rising! Oh no, hang on JRM is right wing....

I know you're fishing but the point is irrelevant - Hitler, Stalin etc were left wing economically, but that's an irrelevant detail. The reason they were awful people was not because of their economics, it was their horrific mistreatment and killings of other human beings. Obviously I would never put Rees Mogg on that level, but implying that fascists are only fascists if they are economically lefties is not true.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 04:00 - Aug 13 with 1870 viewsSpruceMoose

What the hell is this thread about? First thing tomorrow I’m knocking all your heads together.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 08:56 - Aug 13 with 1797 viewsjjblue84

Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home on 00:20 - Aug 13 by tractordownsouth

I know you're fishing but the point is irrelevant - Hitler, Stalin etc were left wing economically, but that's an irrelevant detail. The reason they were awful people was not because of their economics, it was their horrific mistreatment and killings of other human beings. Obviously I would never put Rees Mogg on that level, but implying that fascists are only fascists if they are economically lefties is not true.

Indeed, and if I’d have said anything like that you would probably have a point...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024