Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Waited to throw bottles at McCarthy? 09:28 - Sep 6 with 30993 viewsReuser_is_God

Abuse certainly but bottles? Give it a rest Mick we ain’t Millwall & you know it.

Shocking that the police made that up really. Was probably just a few lads singing anti McCarthy songs outside the Griffin & they sh1t themselves.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Waited to throw bottles at McCarthy? on 09:59 - Sep 7 with 2166 viewsSuperfrans

Waited to throw bottles at McCarthy? on 08:06 - Sep 7 by textbackup

the entire episode is baffling, but the police thinking little old Ipswich have fans capable of lobbing bottles at the manager has blown my mind.
just to add, this isn't even anti MM from me, as if that's what he was told then that's what he's got to go with.
anyway, moving on, be a different story this year - fans will have beers lined up for PH when he leaves Brentford

"little ol' Ipswich fans". LOL.

The police are encouraged to show caution to avoid trouble arising. There is nothing to worry about here. I'm actually a bit baffled it is still being discussed 24 hours later...

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Waited to throw bottles at McCarthy? on 13:30 - Sep 7 with 2114 viewsJ2BLUE

He's probably just repeating what he was told. Piece it together people.

>Brentford staff surprised at level of abuse/anger (Source: Phil)
>They see people standing around waiting for him drinking, probably to give him the usual verbal
>They warn MM who says feck them and the police basically ask him to do as they say to avoid any aggro at all (Source: MM)

Bit of a non story once people stop trying to spin it based on their opinion of him.

I don't think things like this should be dismissed with 'lol we're Ipswich so that didn't happen'. It would only take attracting a couple of morons for things like this to be a regular feature. I don't doubt Texters when he says he knows a lot of them. Doesn't mean we can't acquire a few dickheads in the future at some point.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Waited to throw bottles at McCarthy? on 13:34 - Sep 7 with 2104 viewsReuser_is_God

Waited to throw bottles at McCarthy? on 13:30 - Sep 7 by J2BLUE

>They see people standing around waiting for him drinking, probably to give him the usual verbal
>They warn MM who says feck them and the police basically ask him to do as they say to avoid any aggro at all (Source: MM)

Bit of a non story once people stop trying to spin it based on their opinion of him.

I don't think things like this should be dismissed with 'lol we're Ipswich so that didn't happen'. It would only take attracting a couple of morons for things like this to be a regular feature. I don't doubt Texters when he says he knows a lot of them. Doesn't mean we can't acquire a few dickheads in the future at some point.

Appreciate that but, in my opinion, it paints a very bad & untrue picture of ITFC fans.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Waited to throw bottles at McCarthy? on 13:36 - Sep 7 with 2105 viewsSpruceMoose

Waited to throw bottles at McCarthy? on 13:30 - Sep 7 by J2BLUE

Think how many morons are out drinking and causing trouble in Ipswich on an average Saturday night out. Only stands to reason that one or two of them follow Town. So yeah, I agree with you J2, our reputation as being 'nice' doesn't mean we don't have an element who might kick of at the drop off a hat.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Waited to throw bottles at McCarthy? on 15:20 - Sep 7 with 2063 viewswarkthisway

Waited to throw bottles at McCarthy? on 11:32 - Sep 6 by BlueBadger

I don't know what Benters has down voted this for, giving a bloke who's lost his job grief even after you've hounded him out of his job is dickish behaviour on the same spectrum of dickery as, telling people with cancer that they haven't tried hard enough, say.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/09/04/rachel-bland-reveals-online-trolls-b
[Post edited 6 Sep 2018 11:37]

That’s a disgraceful and ignorant comparison . MM was not “hounded out”- he was told by the Owner his contract would not be renewed then turned on the fans who pay his wages and had to put up with dire dire football, before walking out of his own accord, trying to take the high ground when in fact he left the club sinking like a stone .

bentnkuqi

Waited to throw bottles at McCarthy? on 15:23 - Sep 7 with 2052 viewsartsbossbeard

Waited to throw bottles at McCarthy? on 15:20 - Sep 7 by warkthisway

That’s a disgraceful and ignorant comparison . MM was not “hounded out”- he was told by the Owner his contract would not be renewed then turned on the fans who pay his wages and had to put up with dire dire football, before walking out of his own accord, trying to take the high ground when in fact he left the club sinking like a stone .

There's kinda 8 pages of stuff on this thread where someone with eyes could easily ascertain that he was indeed hounded out.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Waited to throw bottles at McCarthy? on 15:24 - Sep 7 with 2050 viewsBluebell

'when in fact he left the club sinking like a stone .'

If I could just mention we finished 12th last season, above Norwich who had spent £50 million on players and that isn't including their huge wage bill!
Waited to throw bottles at McCarthy? on 15:25 - Sep 7 with 2048 viewsSwansea_Blue

He was definitely made not very welcome by the few. And the negativity was also fuelled by the many too.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Waited to throw bottles at McCarthy? on 15:36 - Sep 7 with 2031 viewsWithnail

Waited to throw bottles at McCarthy? on 15:23 - Sep 7 by artsbossbeard

There's kinda 8 pages of stuff on this thread where someone with eyes could easily ascertain that he was indeed hounded out.

Dry your eyes mate.

Let him go. Go like the wind...
Waited to throw bottles at McCarthy? on 15:38 - Sep 7 with 2021 viewsartsbossbeard

Waited to throw bottles at McCarthy? on 15:36 - Sep 7 by Withnail

Dry your eyes mate.

Let him go. Go like the wind...

How's that search going? Any joy?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Waited to throw bottles at McCarthy? on 17:05 - Sep 7 with 1971 viewsBenters2

Yeah but Nurse N.saves lives so all is good.
Waited to throw bottles at McCarthy? on 17:36 - Sep 7 with 1934 viewsJ2BLUE

Waited to throw bottles at McCarthy? on 17:05 - Sep 7 by Benters2

Yeah but Nurse N.saves lives so all is good.

Who is Nurse N?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Waited to throw bottles at McCarthy? on 17:38 - Sep 7 with 1933 viewsSpruceMoose

Waited to throw bottles at McCarthy? on 17:36 - Sep 7 by J2BLUE

Who is Nurse N?

I wonder if Benters looked down on any of the other nurses he must have come into contact with recently?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024