Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote 23:45 - Sep 8 with 42493 viewsElderGrizzly

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:07 - Sep 10 with 1620 viewshype313

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:04 - Sep 10 by GlasgowBlue

Javid or Hunt imo

Interesting how Hunt has gone from Remain to Leaver overnight, just as others are starting to make moves, lots of jostling going on, May's days are numbered.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:10 - Sep 10 with 1609 viewsGlasgowBlue

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:07 - Sep 10 by hype313

Interesting how Hunt has gone from Remain to Leaver overnight, just as others are starting to make moves, lots of jostling going on, May's days are numbered.

May's days have been numbered since the General Election. She serves at the pleasure of the Parliamentary Conservative party. The will decide when or if she goes. Not her.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:15 - Sep 10 with 1594 viewsCoachRob

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:05 - Sep 10 by lowhouseblue

yes, let's all give central planning another go. that certainly isn't a failed economic system.

my liberal, orthodox, boring world happens to have brought about the highest level of economic prosperity in history. it has many many faults and is crying out for reform, but let's not lose sight of that bigger picture. there isn't a question to which central planning is a serious answer.

Said with real pride - no consequences just the best economic prosperity - very interesting. A type of we win you lose economics - a pride in slavery, plunder (No capitalism with without capital), a joy in the failure of alternative systems and the horror that brought. Like many mainstreamers you see everything in isolation and talk of reform but where are your ideas coming from?
Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:17 - Sep 10 with 1588 viewsGlasgowBlue

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:15 - Sep 10 by CoachRob

Said with real pride - no consequences just the best economic prosperity - very interesting. A type of we win you lose economics - a pride in slavery, plunder (No capitalism with without capital), a joy in the failure of alternative systems and the horror that brought. Like many mainstreamers you see everything in isolation and talk of reform but where are your ideas coming from?

Are you going for the record for most soundbites in one post?

Iron Lion Zion

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:21 - Sep 10 with 1573 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 13:23 - Sep 10 by GlasgowBlue

Don't let facts get in the way of a good old Dolly rant.

Are you allowed to be momentum and support Ipswich? Just putting it out there, what with your newly acquired powers of independent thought (sponsored by guido and gnasher tweets that is)!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:21 - Sep 10 with 1572 viewsBrixtonBlue

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 13:46 - Sep 10 by GlasgowBlue

This bothers you greatly. You need to find more to do to fill up your days.

I don't mind what you do, just be honest about it and stop using the 'I'm not a Tory' defence. No-one buys it.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:25 - Sep 10 with 1556 viewslowhouseblue

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:15 - Sep 10 by CoachRob

actually, yeah pride. you, me, everyone here is more prosperous than in any previous period of history. as i said it's a system with many, many faults which is crying out for reform, but if you don't recognise it's strengths you'll never be in a position to improve it. compared with any version of central planning it has improved human welfare and happiness beyond imagination. or are you in the process of emigrating to venezuela (aka corbyn's shangri-la)?

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:26 - Sep 10 with 1550 viewsSpruceMoose

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:21 - Sep 10 by BrixtonBlue

I don't mind what you do, just be honest about it and stop using the 'I'm not a Tory' defence. No-one buys it.

A Tory by any other name would smell as stinky!

[Post edited 10 Sep 2018 14:27]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:27 - Sep 10 with 1547 viewsGlasgowBlue

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:21 - Sep 10 by BrixtonBlue

What part of leaving the party, no longer supporting the party and not voting for the party does your cult following brain not comprehend?

If Chuka and co leave Labour to form a centrist party I would vote for them.

I know you have embraced politics with the zest of a teenager since getting drunk on the Jezza Kool aid but people's viewpoints do change over time.

Iron Lion Zion

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:28 - Sep 10 with 1541 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 13:44 - Sep 10 by GlasgowBlue

There is zero chance of me voting for Boris. Especially as he is being advised by Steve Bannon.

However I imagine you will be voting for them once Sajid's pr offensive pays dividends and he leads them into the next election?

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:28 - Sep 10 with 1539 viewsSpruceMoose

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:27 - Sep 10 by GlasgowBlue

What part of leaving the party, no longer supporting the party and not voting for the party does your cult following brain not comprehend?

I know you have embraced politics with the zest of a teenager since getting drunk on the Jezza Kool aid but people's viewpoints do change over time.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:32 - Sep 10 with 1515 viewsJ2BLUE

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:28 - Sep 10 by BanksterDebtSlave

However I imagine you will be voting for them once Sajid's pr offensive pays dividends and he leads them into the next election?

Javid vs Corbyn. A few on here would blow their minds.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:34 - Sep 10 with 1506 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:25 - Sep 10 by lowhouseblue

actually, yeah pride. you, me, everyone here is more prosperous than in any previous period of history. as i said it's a system with many, many faults which is crying out for reform, but if you don't recognise it's strengths you'll never be in a position to improve it. compared with any version of central planning it has improved human welfare and happiness beyond imagination. or are you in the process of emigrating to venezuela (aka corbyn's shangri-la)?

Stealing the worlds resources via colonialism and then corporate imperialism is a thing of beauty isn't it!

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:35 - Sep 10 with 1498 viewsBrixtonBlue

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 13:39 - Sep 10 by BrixtonBlue

What facts?

If you or Joe want to post a link to where Grom has admitted to being sent here by Momentum I'll never post on TWTD again.

Not taking this offer up Glassers? This is the perfect opportunity to silence me for good.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:37 - Sep 10 with 1484 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:27 - Sep 10 by GlasgowBlue

Is any more evidence really needed for the Tory Blair myth!

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:38 - Sep 10 with 1479 viewsGlasgowBlue

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:32 - Sep 10 by J2BLUE

Javid vs Corbyn. A few on here would blow their minds.

What would be a complete head fcuk for some of the Corbynistas on here is if Layla Moran, who is of Palestinian descent, became leader of the Lib Dems. She was recently condemning the "Israel is a racist endeavour" as being antisemitic.

Iron Lion Zion

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:39 - Sep 10 with 1475 viewsGlasgowBlue

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:35 - Sep 10 by BrixtonBlue

Not taking this offer up Glassers? This is the perfect opportunity to silence me for good.

I have no reason to doubt Joe's comments. Are you suggesting he is also a liar?

If not then you must accept his post as fact.

Iron Lion Zion

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:39 - Sep 10 with 1475 viewsleitrimblue

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:25 - Sep 10 by lowhouseblue

Marshall Sahlins, 'Notes on the original affluent society' [1968]
Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:42 - Sep 10 with 1463 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:38 - Sep 10 by GlasgowBlue

What would be a complete head fcuk for some of the Corbynistas on here is if Layla Moran, who is of Palestinian descent, became leader of the Lib Dems. She was recently condemning the "Israel is a racist endeavour" as being antisemitic.

What Layla Moran born in Hammersmith with a christian palestinian mother born in Jerusalem.......that Layla (lol)!
[Post edited 10 Sep 2018 14:45]

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:43 - Sep 10 with 1457 viewsGlasgowBlue

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:42 - Sep 10 by BanksterDebtSlave

What Layla Moran born in Hammersmith with a christian palestinian mother born in Jerusalem.......that Layla (lol)!
[Post edited 10 Sep 2018 14:45]

Are you suggesting that she isn't of Palestinian descent?

Iron Lion Zion

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:44 - Sep 10 with 1455 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:39 - Sep 10 by GlasgowBlue

Cor Mr Extreme.....no room for mistaken in your reality!

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:47 - Sep 10 with 1442 viewsBrixtonBlue

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:39 - Sep 10 by GlasgowBlue

Joe asked a question. It was you that stated it was a fact.

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:48 - Sep 10 with 1439 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:43 - Sep 10 by GlasgowBlue

Are you suggesting that she isn't of Palestinian descent?

I'm just pointing out that not many minds will be blown! (T&C's may apply !)

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:49 - Sep 10 with 1434 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:47 - Sep 10 by BrixtonBlue

Joe asked a question. It was you that stated it was a fact.

He's having a bad day!

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:57 - Sep 10 with 1411 viewsBrixtonBlue

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:49 - Sep 10 by BanksterDebtSlave

He's having a bad day!

He's having a normal day from what I can see.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024