Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote 23:45 - Sep 8 with 42502 viewsElderGrizzly

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 15:00 - Sep 10 with 2543 viewsjaykay

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:47 - Sep 10 by BrixtonBlue

Joe asked a question. It was you that stated it was a fact.

just typed that, and thought i had better see if anybody else had noticed it was a question
but you beat me to it.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 15:01 - Sep 10 with 2566 viewsGlasgowBlue

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:57 - Sep 10 by BrixtonBlue

He's having a normal day from what I can see.

Ah you've moved on from Lowhouse to me.

Any single women out there could you please give Dolly another hobby. Kind Regards Glassers.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 15:02 - Sep 10 with 2560 viewsm14_blue

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 13:44 - Sep 10 by GlasgowBlue

There is zero chance of me voting for Boris. Especially as he is being advised by Steve Bannon.

Could he win a leadership contest do you think?

I'm not usually given to melodrama but the idea of the next election being Corbyn v BJ makes me despair for the future of our country.
Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 15:04 - Sep 10 with 2547 viewsGlasgowBlue

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 15:02 - Sep 10 by m14_blue

I'm not usually given to melodrama but the idea of the next election being Corbyn v BJ makes me despair for the future of our country.

At last a sensible poster who is interested in debate giving some respite from the obsessive banality of the Banksy and Dolly show.

Boris would win the leadership hands down if he was in the final two candidates who are put out to the members for election.

But he doesn't have enough support in the Parliamentary party to make the final two.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2018 15:06]

Iron Lion Zion

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 15:07 - Sep 10 with 2523 viewsSpruceMoose

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 15:04 - Sep 10 by GlasgowBlue

At last a sensible poster who is interested in debate giving some respite from the obsessive banality of the Banksy and Dolly show.

Boris would win the leadership hands down if he was in the final two candidates who are put out to the members for election.

But he doesn't have enough support in the Parliamentary party to make the final two.

This is a high quality pompous post.

Good work! This is the kind of post that keeps you up there in the 'up your own arras' stakes!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 15:10 - Sep 10 with 2520 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 15:04 - Sep 10 by GlasgowBlue

Sorry Dad, oh and you forgot to mention plastic this time!
So you'll be voting for Sajid then as you chose not to answer before!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 15:11 - Sep 10 with 2512 viewsm14_blue

Fingers crossed!
Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 15:12 - Sep 10 with 2505 viewsGlasgowBlue

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 15:07 - Sep 10 by SpruceMoose

This is a high quality pompous post.

Good work! This is the kind of post that keeps you up there in the 'up your own arras' stakes!

Tanks you. But you flatter me sprucey. I can only hope to achieve the levels of pomposity you have consistently shown during your tenure on TWTD.

I am a merely a humble Padwan in awe of you my Master.

Iron Lion Zion

Login to get fewer ads

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 15:13 - Sep 10 with 2503 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 15:02 - Sep 10 by m14_blue

Ooh unlucky m14....labelled sensible by GB, that's gotta hurt! I promise not to hold it against you though, although I can't speak for the rest of the gang!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 15:15 - Sep 10 with 2489 viewsGlasgowBlue

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 15:11 - Sep 10 by m14_blue

Fingers crossed!

He may well have made the final two in 2016 when Cameron stood down. Considering the only other contenders were Leadsome, Crabb and May, I think he would have squeezed through alongside May. Thankfully Gove put paid to that bid.

Iron Lion Zion

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 15:15 - Sep 10 with 2490 viewsSpruceMoose

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 15:12 - Sep 10 by GlasgowBlue

Tanks you. But you flatter me sprucey. I can only hope to achieve the levels of pomposity you have consistently shown during your tenure on TWTD.

I am a merely a humble Padwan in awe of you my Master.

Well that's a given!

I've disappeared and reappeared up and out of my own arras so may times I look like a pretzel.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2018 16:22]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 15:47 - Sep 10 with 2442 viewsElderGrizzly

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 12:15 - Sep 10 by GlasgowBlue

Ullaa hasn't been sent here by an organization with the sole intention of promoting the Corbyn brand. But you already knew that.

I bid you good day.

And one who switches between Zed Rodgers and this account. All rather weird
Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 15:50 - Sep 10 with 2437 viewsElderGrizzly

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 09:24 - Sep 10 by BrixtonBlue

It's taken you TWO DAYS to make your second post on the thread you started. That's not much of a "genuine debate" is it?

Yeah, i explained why. Plane journeys, time zones and sleep.

We can’t all sit around in our pants on the internet all day :)
Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 16:20 - Sep 10 with 2398 viewsGlasgowBlue

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 15:50 - Sep 10 by ElderGrizzly

Yeah, i explained why. Plane journeys, time zones and sleep.

We can’t all sit around in our pants on the internet all day :)

Looks like you’re on the next shift with Dolly mate. Lowhouse and I have bailed out. Good luck.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2018 16:29]

Iron Lion Zion

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 16:27 - Sep 10 with 2382 viewsGromheort

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:15 - Sep 10 by CoachRob

Said with real pride - no consequences just the best economic prosperity - very interesting. A type of we win you lose economics - a pride in slavery, plunder (No capitalism with without capital), a joy in the failure of alternative systems and the horror that brought. Like many mainstreamers you see everything in isolation and talk of reform but where are your ideas coming from?

I'm not sure mainstreamers is sufficient definition. Take austerity. The centrists were willing sheep, accepting it as if there were no economic choice. Even mainstream economists were able to voice the stupidity of it.
Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 16:53 - Sep 10 with 2344 viewslowhouseblue

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 16:27 - Sep 10 by Gromheort

I'm not sure mainstreamers is sufficient definition. Take austerity. The centrists were willing sheep, accepting it as if there were no economic choice. Even mainstream economists were able to voice the stupidity of it.

trouble is that at the last election the only choice on offer was tory austerity (bad) v. borrowing an additional £750 billion (mad). the economically illiterate v. the economically innumerate.

so which group were you associated with before you paid your £3 to join labour - go on it's all anonymous. was i close with the communist party of GB (marxist, leninist)?

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 18:07 - Sep 10 with 2305 viewsGlasgowBlue

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 16:53 - Sep 10 by lowhouseblue

trouble is that at the last election the only choice on offer was tory austerity (bad) v. borrowing an additional £750 billion (mad). the economically illiterate v. the economically innumerate.

so which group were you associated with before you paid your £3 to join labour - go on it's all anonymous. was i close with the communist party of GB (marxist, leninist)?

Another deselection coming up

They are not deselecting the MP's who make antisesemitic comments. They are deselecting the ones who are complaining about it. Sinister or what?

As somebody just said on the news: "This is what supporters of Jeremy Corbyn are prepared to do when they are in opposition. What will they do if they ever reach government, and have the full machinery of the state at their disposal"?
[Post edited 10 Sep 2018 18:09]

Iron Lion Zion

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 18:19 - Sep 10 with 2285 viewsbrogansnose

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 09:29 - Sep 10 by Herbivore

Similarly there are certain posters who only appear on here to attack Corbyn. They just do it more regularly and so have the appearance of being regular posters.

Who , because I haven't noticed anyone from the right who only pop up like this Gromthing and Zed.
Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 18:23 - Sep 10 with 2270 viewsgiant_stow

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 18:07 - Sep 10 by GlasgowBlue

Another deselection coming up

They are not deselecting the MP's who make antisesemitic comments. They are deselecting the ones who are complaining about it. Sinister or what?

As somebody just said on the news: "This is what supporters of Jeremy Corbyn are prepared to do when they are in opposition. What will they do if they ever reach government, and have the full machinery of the state at their disposal"?
[Post edited 10 Sep 2018 18:09]

Assuming that there's no more to it than being against antisemitism, it's almost like they're trying to live up to that joint editorial in the Jewish papers.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 18:57 - Sep 10 with 2230 viewsGlasgowBlue

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 18:23 - Sep 10 by giant_stow

Assuming that there's no more to it than being against antisemitism, it's almost like they're trying to live up to that joint editorial in the Jewish papers.

Very passionate tweet from Dan Hodges

I think she was one of the MP's who spoke at the Board of Deputies demo against AS at Westminster.

Iron Lion Zion

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 18:58 - Sep 10 with 2224 viewsGromheort

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 16:53 - Sep 10 by lowhouseblue

Already mentioned that I'm not a Marxist (However, its difficult to understand the economy without some application of Marxism, from unemployment to macroeconomic crisis).

Austerity only makes sense in the time of boom, with fiscal stimuli removed to minimise the threat of overheating. The problem for the right wing was their usual nonsense had been discredited (e.g. trickle down). They therefore needed a new nonsense to justify their ideological limitation. Austerity provided them with that. They could make bogus comparisons like 'debt is like your Granny Pip going on a cruise on the never never', deliberately hiding from the distinction between macro reality and micro textbook.

That Right Wing Labour also bought into the non-economic drivel demonstrated their uselessness.
Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 19:00 - Sep 10 with 2215 viewssparks

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 18:58 - Sep 10 by Gromheort

Already mentioned that I'm not a Marxist (However, its difficult to understand the economy without some application of Marxism, from unemployment to macroeconomic crisis).

Austerity only makes sense in the time of boom, with fiscal stimuli removed to minimise the threat of overheating. The problem for the right wing was their usual nonsense had been discredited (e.g. trickle down). They therefore needed a new nonsense to justify their ideological limitation. Austerity provided them with that. They could make bogus comparisons like 'debt is like your Granny Pip going on a cruise on the never never', deliberately hiding from the distinction between macro reality and micro textbook.

That Right Wing Labour also bought into the non-economic drivel demonstrated their uselessness.

Ahh- its all a conspiracy. Good stuff.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 19:09 - Sep 10 with 2200 viewsGromheort

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 19:00 - Sep 10 by sparks

Ahh- its all a conspiracy. Good stuff.

Nope. Just bad economics.
Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 19:20 - Sep 10 with 2175 viewssparks

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 19:09 - Sep 10 by Gromheort

Nope. Just bad economics.

Swerrrrrve.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 19:29 - Sep 10 with 2148 viewsGromheort

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 19:20 - Sep 10 by sparks

Swerrrrrve.

Nope, just consistency. If you want to argue the economics, be my guest. I appreciate you'd be on a particularly sticky wicket!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024