Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today 18:40 - Oct 13 with 28450 viewsElderGrizzly

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 15:40 - Oct 14 with 2691 viewsmonytowbray

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 15:36 - Oct 14 by GlasgowBlue

F*cking hell, he’s done it, he’s managed to make a thread against ACTUAL fascism and ACTUAL Nazis a Corbyn bashing session.

You and Lowhouse should be proud, you’re the first half coherent posters who have managed to make Benters come across as rational.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 15:55 - Oct 14 with 2651 viewsGlasgowBlue

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 15:13 - Oct 14 by lowhouseblue

why do you object to me calling them racists, when i don't see any evidence that they are fascists? do you think that someone's opposition to them increases when they use a nastier word? even if the word isn't proven to be the right one?

they are clearly very unpleasant racists and need to be challenged and stopped. but i'll save 'fascists' for people i know to be fascists if that's ok for you.

The bloke has since issued a statement saying he may have been present when nazi salutes were given but he doesn't think he participated. However, the Guardian have found an article he wrote the next day in Der Stürmer which seems to contradict his version of events.

In his statement he added that although he has attended several marches by the FLA, he only did so in the hope of bringing conflicting sides together.

Unfortunately, there is no record of this chap attending ant anti racist marches so we'll just have to take his word for it.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 16:00 - Oct 14 with 2634 viewsGlasgowBlue

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 15:40 - Oct 14 by monytowbray

F*cking hell, he’s done it, he’s managed to make a thread against ACTUAL fascism and ACTUAL Nazis a Corbyn bashing session.

You and Lowhouse should be proud, you’re the first half coherent posters who have managed to make Benters come across as rational.

You mentioned Jezza in this thread Mr Hypocrite.

I posted a tongue in cheek photo of Jezza who just so happened to be pictured at the exact moment his arm happened to be giving a nazi salute in reply to M14 who posted:

"I wonder if you'd give the same benefit of the doubt to an anti semitic Corbyn supporter who just so happened to be pictured at the exact moment his arm happened to be giving a nazi salute?"

It was too good an opportunity not to post that photo.

You really have become a humorless prick lately.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2018 16:00]

Iron Lion Zion

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 16:11 - Oct 14 with 2601 viewsBenters2

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 13:20 - Oct 14 by J2BLUE

It's Benters. He has a built in filter which allows him to dismiss any counter arguments with a downvote or 'balls' and then whenever any poster capable of stringing a sentence together posts anything remotely in line with his views he posts 'this' or the quite impressive (for him) 'I make you right'. He's not interested in hearing your arguments. I posted tha I find the football pins tacky so now apparently I hate the armed forces and don't wear a poppy. He even got a link to Corbyn in there as well.

Don't waste your Sunday replying to him.

erm

You coming on Saturday? Fancy a pint?
No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 16:13 - Oct 14 with 2583 viewsjaykay

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 15:40 - Oct 14 by monytowbray

good job you picked on this,as we wouldn't have known it was a joke.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 16:14 - Oct 14 with 2595 viewsBenters2

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 12:40 - Oct 14 by monytowbray

You rage about anyone not wearing a poppy as if it makes them a traitor but apparently throwing a Nazi salute is no big deal.

For someone so patriotic and proud of what “our boys” achieved in the war you have some weird cognitive dissonance going on.

I very much doubt the chap in the picture invaded Poland or somewhere?

Unless of course he has a time machine?
No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 16:19 - Oct 14 with 2572 viewsBenters2

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 15:36 - Oct 14 by GlasgowBlue

Crikey.
No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 16:20 - Oct 14 with 2559 viewsBenters2

No need for that!
Login to get fewer ads

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 16:23 - Oct 14 with 2537 viewsBenters2

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 16:00 - Oct 14 by GlasgowBlue

I posted a tongue in cheek photo of Jezza who just so happened to be pictured at the exact moment his arm happened to be giving a nazi salute in reply to M14 who posted:

"I wonder if you'd give the same benefit of the doubt to an anti semitic Corbyn supporter who just so happened to be pictured at the exact moment his arm happened to be giving a nazi salute?"

I blame the lack of meat,its clearly fkd his head up
No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 16:46 - Oct 14 with 2474 viewsmonytowbray

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 16:00 - Oct 14 by GlasgowBlue

You just quoted M14, not me, Mr Hypocrite.

I shall expect an apology to follow shortly, you prick ;)

TWTD never forgets…

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 16:50 - Oct 14 with 2460 viewsmonytowbray

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 16:14 - Oct 14 by Benters2

I very much doubt the chap in the picture invaded Poland or somewhere?

Unless of course he has a time machine?

What we’ve learned today is Benters is willing to let ACTUAL NAZIS have a free pass. Which makes him very confused.

TWTD never forgets…

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 16:57 - Oct 14 with 2437 viewsBenters2

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 16:50 - Oct 14 by monytowbray

What we’ve learned today is Benters is willing to let ACTUAL NAZIS have a free pass. Which makes him very confused.

Go and have a Big Mac matey,my treat i will give you the money next Saturday,it will do you the World of good.

Im not a fan of Nazis no,but im not going to lose any sleep over that picture.
No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 16:59 - Oct 14 with 2422 viewsmonytowbray

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 16:57 - Oct 14 by Benters2

Go and have a Big Mac matey,my treat i will give you the money next Saturday,it will do you the World of good.

Im not a fan of Nazis no,but im not going to lose any sleep over that picture.

I’ll pass on the Big Mac.

If this picture doesn’t bother you you have some rather worrying and hypocritical views.

TWTD never forgets…

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 16:59 - Oct 14 with 2415 viewsGlasgowBlue

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 16:46 - Oct 14 by monytowbray

You just quoted M14, not me, Mr Hypocrite.

I shall expect an apology to follow shortly, you prick ;)

Yes I quoted M14 because that's who my photo was in reply to.

You brought Jezza into the thread before I posted the photo with this....

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today by monytowbray 14 Oct 2018 14:48
Yet the second anyone who supports Corbyn farts you cum in your pants.

You are a comedy creation and I collect my $200.

Now perhaps you can explain how I "managed to make a thread against ACTUAL fascism and ACTUAL Nazis a Corbyn bashing session" by posting a tongue in cheek photo of Jezza who just so happened to be pictured at the exact moment his arm happened to be giving a nazi salute in reply to M14 who posted: "I wonder if you'd give the same benefit of the doubt to an anti semitic Corbyn supporter who just so happened to be pictured at the exact moment his arm happened to be giving a nazi salute?"

Edit. In fact don't bother. I can't be arsed replying to your next incoherent rant. Enjoy the rest of your day.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2018 17:01]

Iron Lion Zion

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 17:13 - Oct 14 with 2382 viewsJ2BLUE

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 16:11 - Oct 14 by Benters2

erm

You coming on Saturday? Fancy a pint?

No thanks.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 17:33 - Oct 14 with 2350 viewstabletopjoe

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 12:36 - Oct 14 by monytowbray

*Shares photo of people at a far right march LITERALLY doing a nazi salute*

“THIS IS A STRAW MAN ARGUMENT”

I don’t think you understand the concept of a straw man argument.

It seems you’re making one right now...

'Let the ignorant argue with themselves' -- CL

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 17:35 - Oct 14 with 2339 viewsnoggin

I was watching a live stream, filmed by one of the "lads". How is attacking police officers and singing the Harry Roberts song, bein patriotic?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 17:45 - Oct 14 with 2316 viewsmonytowbray

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 16:59 - Oct 14 by GlasgowBlue

Yes I quoted M14 because that's who my photo was in reply to.

You brought Jezza into the thread before I posted the photo with this....

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today by monytowbray 14 Oct 2018 14:48
Yet the second anyone who supports Corbyn farts you cum in your pants.

You are a comedy creation and I collect my $200.

Now perhaps you can explain how I "managed to make a thread against ACTUAL fascism and ACTUAL Nazis a Corbyn bashing session" by posting a tongue in cheek photo of Jezza who just so happened to be pictured at the exact moment his arm happened to be giving a nazi salute in reply to M14 who posted: "I wonder if you'd give the same benefit of the doubt to an anti semitic Corbyn supporter who just so happened to be pictured at the exact moment his arm happened to be giving a nazi salute?"

Edit. In fact don't bother. I can't be arsed replying to your next incoherent rant. Enjoy the rest of your day.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2018 17:01]

I said “Corbyn” in relation to Lowhouse’s hypocrisy, I didn’t bring him into the matter itself. Context is a great thing.

If you want to argue about the pendantics of your joke that’s your battle, I’d rather stick to acknowledging ACTUAL NAZI FASCISM exists publicly and not let those people nor those like Lowhouse/benters who play it down get away with it. Priorities and all that.

TWTD never forgets…

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 17:48 - Oct 14 with 2307 viewsmonytowbray

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 17:33 - Oct 14 by tabletopjoe

It seems you’re making one right now...

Yep you certainly have no idea what a strawman is. Thanks for confirming.

TWTD never forgets…

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 17:48 - Oct 14 with 2309 viewsm14_blue

Well played.
No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:12 - Oct 14 with 2257 viewscrunchie1978

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 07:41 - Oct 14 by m14_blue

What's your view on the FLA lads quite literally walking down our streets doing nazi salutes benters?

Agent provocateur deep state plant!
No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:16 - Oct 14 with 2240 viewsnoggin

Another thing, can anyone explain what the "Who's streets? Our streets" chant is about?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:19 - Oct 14 with 2223 viewsGlasgowBlue

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 17:48 - Oct 14 by m14_blue

Well played.

NO IT'S NOT!!! BY POSTING THIS PHOTO GLASSERS HAS RUINED THIS THREAD WITH ANOTHER ANTI CORBYN RANT!! HE IS MAKING BENTER LOOK LIKE EINSTEIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Iron Lion Zion

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:21 - Oct 14 with 2221 viewsmonytowbray

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:19 - Oct 14 by GlasgowBlue

NO IT'S NOT!!! BY POSTING THIS PHOTO GLASSERS HAS RUINED THIS THREAD WITH ANOTHER ANTI CORBYN RANT!! HE IS MAKING BENTER LOOK LIKE EINSTEIN!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought you were done and I was the one having incoherent rants?

At least the actual racism in the thread is a non-issue for you. That’s the important thing.

TWTD never forgets…

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:23 - Oct 14 with 2215 viewsBenters2

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 16:59 - Oct 14 by monytowbray

I’ll pass on the Big Mac.

If this picture doesn’t bother you you have some rather worrying and hypocritical views.

Dont let it bother you,there's a good boy x
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024