Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today 18:40 - Oct 13 with 28452 viewsElderGrizzly

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:23 - Oct 14 with 2589 viewsimsureazzure

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 12:01 - Oct 14 by footers

To be fair, the line between racism/fascism and being a proper bloke who tells it like it is, is very, very confusing.

Maybe the FLA lot could wear a dozen poppies each while sieg heiling and shouting ethnic slurs, sort of evens itself out?

Strange contradictions, a poster can have, as his avatar, a homage to Stalin, a mass murderer only rivalled by another follower of his ideology Mao, and Hitler.

This is ok and perfectly acceptable, we have to understand the background and context.

A man is photographed completing what appears to be a Nazi salute, he is a Nazi, and should be destroyed, no room for interpretation or context here.
No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:25 - Oct 14 with 2586 viewsBenters2

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 17:13 - Oct 14 by J2BLUE

No thanks.

That's a shame.
No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:28 - Oct 14 with 2577 viewsBenters2

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:16 - Oct 14 by noggin

Another thing, can anyone explain what the "Who's streets? Our streets" chant is about?

Not your's you dont live here.
No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:29 - Oct 14 with 2560 viewsGlasgowBlue

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:21 - Oct 14 by monytowbray

I thought you were done and I was the one having incoherent rants?

At least the actual racism in the thread is a non-issue for you. That’s the important thing.

We don't all have to virtue signal our disgust at neanderthal racists marching under the banner of our beautiful game.

But one of the main reasons I haven't contributed to the content of the thread is because of some of the stomach churning hypocrisy I have seen from posters who have spent the past year on here excusing and defending blatant anti semitism and I really didn't want to open up that can of worms again as it's been done to death.

Now take time off from your keyboard and fight racism in the real world like some of us already do.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:30 - Oct 14 with 2568 viewsnoggin

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:28 - Oct 14 by Benters2

Not your's you dont live here.

Thankfully.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:30 - Oct 14 with 2563 viewsmonytowbray

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:23 - Oct 14 by Benters2

Dont let it bother you,there's a good boy x

No it really does bother me that society is shifting more and more towards the normalisation of fascism.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:34 - Oct 14 with 2547 viewseireblue

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 12:12 - Oct 14 by footers

So he's like a semi-skimmed Nazi then. OK, that's all settled.

Well apparently back in the day some of the Luftwaffe were only 8% Nazi, so were somewhat ambivalent about the whole war thing, so decided to just bomb irrelevant places like badly reviewed fast food joints of the day, so local people would understand that they weren't all bad.
No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:34 - Oct 14 with 2550 viewsmonytowbray

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:29 - Oct 14 by GlasgowBlue

We don't all have to virtue signal our disgust at neanderthal racists marching under the banner of our beautiful game.

But one of the main reasons I haven't contributed to the content of the thread is because of some of the stomach churning hypocrisy I have seen from posters who have spent the past year on here excusing and defending blatant anti semitism and I really didn't want to open up that can of worms again as it's been done to death.

Now take time off from your keyboard and fight racism in the real world like some of us already do.

I hope Herbivore hasn’t gone out and bought a new Irony Meter because it’s gonna blow again!

Are you in a bad mood today Glassers? You seem very touchy considering you’ve gone full “essay writing meltdown” off the back of a joke.

TWTD never forgets…

Login to get fewer ads

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:36 - Oct 14 with 2543 viewsimsureazzure

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:29 - Oct 14 by GlasgowBlue

The hypocrisy of the current extreme left is disgusting, and by that measure are it's supporters.
The shadow chancellor quote's from and waves Mao's little red book in the houses of parliament, the supporters of the current fascist left are unmoved.

Strange morals the indoctrinated have.
No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:39 - Oct 14 with 2528 viewsfooters

"Fight racism in the real world like some of us already do."

Behold, virtue signalling par excellence! Nice one, GB.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:39 - Oct 14 with 2519 viewsmonytowbray

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:36 - Oct 14 by imsureazzure

The hypocrisy of the current extreme left is disgusting, and by that measure are it's supporters.
The shadow chancellor quote's from and waves Mao's little red book in the houses of parliament, the supporters of the current fascist left are unmoved.

“The fascist left”.

I do love it when you folk make up oxymorons.

TWTD never forgets…

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:41 - Oct 14 with 2515 viewsfooters

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:36 - Oct 14 by imsureazzure

Yet the Tories don't just read from Mao's little red book, they actually give Mao's very same government tens of billions of pounds a year. Freaky!

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:43 - Oct 14 with 2503 viewsmonytowbray

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:39 - Oct 14 by footers

"Fight racism in the real world like some of us already do."

Behold, virtue signalling par excellence! Nice one, GB.

It’s also the classic “well I’m not a problem so I’m fine” view held by many who are then baffled as to why things like racism, sexism and homophobia is so intitutionalised in society.

If you say nothing, you are doing nothing.

TWTD never forgets…

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:43 - Oct 14 with 2502 viewstabletopjoe

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 17:48 - Oct 14 by monytowbray

Yep you certainly have no idea what a strawman is. Thanks for confirming.

Very poor indeed

'Let the ignorant argue with themselves' -- CL

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:45 - Oct 14 with 2490 viewsmonytowbray

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:41 - Oct 14 by footers

Yet the Tories don't just read from Mao's little red book, they actually give Mao's very same government tens of billions of pounds a year. Freaky!

Pretty sure he quoted Mao as a joke too. If you REALLY wanna take this thread somewhere hilarious...

TWTD never forgets…

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:46 - Oct 14 with 2490 viewsimsureazzure

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:41 - Oct 14 by footers

Isn't this what is known as whataboutery?

Is Mao in power?
No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:47 - Oct 14 with 2478 viewsHerbivore

You're hilarious.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:49 - Oct 14 with 2462 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:39 - Oct 14 by monytowbray

“The fascist left”.

I do love it when you folk make up oxymorons.

The fascist left. The fascist right.
Same arse, different cheek.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:51 - Oct 14 with 2443 viewsmonytowbray

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:46 - Oct 14 by imsureazzure

Is Mao in power?

No, whataboutery is when you incorrectly reference the context of John McDonnell quoting Mao in a thread about fascists running around throwing Nazi salutes in broad daylight. If anything Footers has responded closet to the topic of your post than you did anything in this thread.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2018 18:58]

TWTD never forgets…

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:51 - Oct 14 with 2445 viewsfooters

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:46 - Oct 14 by imsureazzure

Is Mao in power?

A discussion.

It was a clumsy piece of political theatre.

No, Mao is not in power, he's dead. But the same party he was leader of has received hundreds of billions of pounds under successive British governments, including one Osborne was Chancellor of.

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:56 - Oct 14 with 2424 viewsmonytowbray

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:49 - Oct 14 by StochesStotasBlewe

The fascist left. The fascist right.
Same arse, different cheek.

https://me.me/i/shootings-stabbings-car-attacks-proud-centrist-tion-bojack-horse

TWTD never forgets…

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 19:04 - Oct 14 with 2402 viewsimsureazzure

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:51 - Oct 14 by monytowbray

No, whataboutery is when you incorrectly reference the context of John McDonnell quoting Mao in a thread about fascists running around throwing Nazi salutes in broad daylight. If anything Footers has responded closet to the topic of your post than you did anything in this thread.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2018 18:58]

Again you are wide of the mark, if you had a student loan perhaps you should apply for a rebate?
No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 19:07 - Oct 14 with 2394 viewsm14_blue

Is this not the real world though?

In 2018 people are just as likely, if not more so, to have their mind poisoned and become indoctrinated by what they see online as they are 'in the real world'.

Challenging the extreme narratives (of both sides) and unmasking those who seek to spread hatred and division is a fight which must be won behind a keyboard too.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2018 19:14]
No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 19:09 - Oct 14 with 2390 viewsGlasgowBlue

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:43 - Oct 14 by monytowbray

It’s also the classic “well I’m not a problem so I’m fine” view held by many who are then baffled as to why things like racism, sexism and homophobia is so intitutionalised in society.

If you say nothing, you are doing nothing.

I really shouldn't bother but WTF are you blathering on about now?

Where have I said “well I’m not a problem so I’m fine”? I'm the last person you should be accusing of doing and saying nothing.

You are an utter stain on this board. Div listed.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 19:12 - Oct 14 with 2383 viewsmonytowbray

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 19:09 - Oct 14 by GlasgowBlue

I really shouldn't bother but WTF are you blathering on about now?

Where have I said “well I’m not a problem so I’m fine”? I'm the last person you should be accusing of doing and saying nothing.

You are an utter stain on this board. Div listed.

Yeah, he’s a bit sensitive today it seems. He’s got angry because I didn’t get his joke and stood up to someone defending Nazis.

He said he couldn’t be bothered to say anything here because of virtue signalling. *face palm*

TWTD never forgets…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024