Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today 18:40 - Oct 13 with 28453 viewsElderGrizzly

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:14 - Oct 15 with 1914 viewsjeera

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 15:43 - Oct 15 by Bueller

Not at all, perhaps your sad mates on here may find you funny though.

Oh ffs, he was obviously referring to the film.

If you're offended by that...

"Your sad mates". Get over yourself.

Edit: Look. What's this? Finger pointing at the sky is it?

[Post edited 15 Oct 2018 18:19]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:28 - Oct 15 with 1883 viewsfooters

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:14 - Oct 15 by jeera

“Explaining a joke is like dissecting a frog. You understand it better but the frog dies in the process.”

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:41 - Oct 15 with 1844 viewsBueller

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:14 - Oct 15 by jeera

That is a different photo though isn't it. You are moving the goalposts dropping that in to suit. The photo on the OP did not show that. You are so blinded by the fact you want to argue with me you overlooked most of what I said or what I was talking about. The initial post right off the bat did not show the salute did it? As the thread developed I can now see. As per your photo yes it clearly is.

I do not see why someone would not just post this instead to make a point to be honest.

Do you think if that photo was the OP I would be honestly arguing with you? I think you know I am not that daft give me a break.

Not offended by any stretch of the imagination by you or any others think you post some good stuff on here.
No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:45 - Oct 15 with 1824 viewsm14_blue

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:41 - Oct 15 by Bueller

That is a different photo though isn't it. You are moving the goalposts dropping that in to suit. The photo on the OP did not show that. You are so blinded by the fact you want to argue with me you overlooked most of what I said or what I was talking about. The initial post right off the bat did not show the salute did it? As the thread developed I can now see. As per your photo yes it clearly is.

I do not see why someone would not just post this instead to make a point to be honest.

Do you think if that photo was the OP I would be honestly arguing with you? I think you know I am not that daft give me a break.

Not offended by any stretch of the imagination by you or any others think you post some good stuff on here.

It's the same photo mate, you obviously just didn't click on the link, which is fair enough, but no one's moving any goalposts.
No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:47 - Oct 15 with 1807 viewsGeoffSentence

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:41 - Oct 15 by Bueller

The photo in the Ok does show that, it is the same photo. It is however an embedded tweet so the edge is trimmed and you need to click oon it to see the full picture.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:51 - Oct 15 with 1788 viewsBueller

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:47 - Oct 15 by GeoffSentence

The photo in the Ok does show that, it is the same photo. It is however an embedded tweet so the edge is trimmed and you need to click oon it to see the full picture.

Yeah I do owe an apology to be honest. When I open”on my phone I just saw the three pictures on the tweet. Didn’t think the photos opened up was just a collage of photos.

So my apologies to those on here my mistake.
No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:57 - Oct 15 with 1772 viewsfooters

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:51 - Oct 15 by Bueller

Yeah I do owe an apology to be honest. When I open”on my phone I just saw the three pictures on the tweet. Didn’t think the photos opened up was just a collage of photos.

So my apologies to those on here my mistake.

Here's what I was joking about, mate. Hate explaining jokes tho!

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 19:11 - Oct 15 with 1734 viewsGlasgowBlue

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:57 - Oct 15 by footers

Here's what I was joking about, mate. Hate explaining jokes tho!

I can't get Yello - Oh Yeah out of my head now.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 13:28 - Oct 16 with 1628 viewsStokieBlue

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/oct/16/west-ham-coach-democratic-footb

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 13:36 - Oct 16 with 1617 viewsSwansea_Blue

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 13:28 - Oct 16 by StokieBlue

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/oct/16/west-ham-coach-democratic-footb

SB

That's dangerous isn't it? He's entitled to his view and to take part in peaceful processes. I'd have thought West ham could be on a sticky wicket if they take action (whilst also appreciating they may have a case for his bringing the club into disrepute by association, if he's got specific clauses in his contract, etc).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 13:39 - Oct 16 with 1606 viewsStokieBlue

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 13:36 - Oct 16 by Swansea_Blue

That's dangerous isn't it? He's entitled to his view and to take part in peaceful processes. I'd have thought West ham could be on a sticky wicket if they take action (whilst also appreciating they may have a case for his bringing the club into disrepute by association, if he's got specific clauses in his contract, etc).

I agree it’s a dangerous situation but I suspect some in this thread will think he should be immediately sacked for being in attendance regardless of what he himself actually did.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 13:47 - Oct 16 with 1583 viewsitfcjoe

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 13:39 - Oct 16 by StokieBlue

I agree it’s a dangerous situation but I suspect some in this thread will think he should be immediately sacked for being in attendance regardless of what he himself actually did.

SB

And people wonder why some of these people are disaffected

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 15:56 - Oct 16 with 1526 viewsElderGrizzly

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 13:47 - Oct 16 by itfcjoe

And people wonder why some of these people are disaffected

If the DFLA (love the Democratic bit!) is listed as an organisation you cannot belong to, then he is on very unsteady ground.

I have clauses to organisations I cannot belong to and any decent human being shouldn’t belong to. The FLA is a racist, anti-Muslim, anti-immigrant group. If you share their views, you simply can’t work for some organisations that promote the complete opposite.
No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 16:10 - Oct 16 with 1503 viewsitfcjoe

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 15:56 - Oct 16 by ElderGrizzly

If the DFLA (love the Democratic bit!) is listed as an organisation you cannot belong to, then he is on very unsteady ground.

I have clauses to organisations I cannot belong to and any decent human being shouldn’t belong to. The FLA is a racist, anti-Muslim, anti-immigrant group. If you share their views, you simply can’t work for some organisations that promote the complete opposite.

I'd imagine your job is somewhat different to that of an U18 coach at a football club.

Also, it's hardly the National Front, although it may become that - and even so I think employers being able to dictate to their employees in run of the mill jobs that they can't go on marches is a bit much anyway

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 16:13 - Oct 16 with 1496 viewsHerbivore

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 16:10 - Oct 16 by itfcjoe

I'd imagine your job is somewhat different to that of an U18 coach at a football club.

Also, it's hardly the National Front, although it may become that - and even so I think employers being able to dictate to their employees in run of the mill jobs that they can't go on marches is a bit much anyway

I'm guessing that a decent proportion of West Ham's under 18 group aren't white British. Being associated with a racist group is somewhat problematic in that context.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 19:31 - Oct 16 with 1443 viewsElderGrizzly

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 16:10 - Oct 16 by itfcjoe

Not about being on the march, but if it can be proved he is more closely associated with the group.

It is a much more ‘dangerous’ group than many give it credit for
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024