Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today 18:40 - Oct 13 with 28451 viewsElderGrizzly

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 12:23 - Oct 14 with 3834 viewsBenters2

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 12:12 - Oct 14 by footers

So he's like a semi-skimmed Nazi then. OK, that's all settled.

Sadly you are wrong.

What is the bloke beside him doing?
No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 12:25 - Oct 14 with 3824 viewsNo9

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 06:41 - Oct 14 by Benters2

Have you seen the news from Germany lately?

Two lovely salt of the Earth, good old boys, cant wait to intergrate and wear the Lederhosen immigrants stabbed a German to death,its not the first time this has happened either.

Merkel has really fkd a great country up.

Still in the land of the la la la average TWTDER it didnt happen.

Regarding the picture its crap,those chaps havent even got any flowers ffs!

Where were you in Germany?
No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 12:26 - Oct 14 with 3813 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 11:37 - Oct 14 by BackToRussia

He's clearly doing a nazi salute.

[Post edited 14 Oct 2018 11:37]

Absolutely this.

It would appear anyone who would "claim" otherwise is either visually impaired or has their heads buried up their own backsides.

It is illegal in Germany, unfortunately not so in the UK* although one would imagine if the miscreant in the photo was not surrounded by his buddies he wouldn,t be" brave" enough to do it or would get an almighty smack in the mouth.

*I would imagine plod would take a dim view in any case.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 12:36 - Oct 14 with 3784 viewsmonytowbray

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 11:52 - Oct 14 by tabletopjoe

Need some petrol with that?

*Shares photo of people at a far right march LITERALLY doing a nazi salute*

“THIS IS A STRAW MAN ARGUMENT”

I don’t think you understand the concept of a straw man argument.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 12:38 - Oct 14 with 3778 viewsfooters

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 12:23 - Oct 14 by Benters2

Sadly you are wrong.

What is the bloke beside him doing?

Ah, so you know him personally. Wouldn't surprise me. The plot thickens!

Which one of the thicko gammons are you referring to? The one who looks like he's also throwing the old sieg heil, the one giving the middle finger or the bloke who's on day release from an old folks home?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 12:40 - Oct 14 with 3762 viewsmonytowbray

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 12:00 - Oct 14 by Benters2

Does doing that salute make you 100% Nazi then?

You rage about anyone not wearing a poppy as if it makes them a traitor but apparently throwing a Nazi salute is no big deal.

For someone so patriotic and proud of what “our boys” achieved in the war you have some weird cognitive dissonance going on.

TWTD never forgets…

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 12:42 - Oct 14 with 3755 viewsfooters

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 12:26 - Oct 14 by StochesStotasBlewe

Absolutely this.

It would appear anyone who would "claim" otherwise is either visually impaired or has their heads buried up their own backsides.

It is illegal in Germany, unfortunately not so in the UK* although one would imagine if the miscreant in the photo was not surrounded by his buddies he wouldn,t be" brave" enough to do it or would get an almighty smack in the mouth.

Ooh, speaking of a smack in the mouth...

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 12:44 - Oct 14 with 3731 viewsmonytowbray

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 12:42 - Oct 14 by footers

Ooh, speaking of a smack in the mouth...

But does wearing a swatstika on your arm and making pro-Nazi arguments in public make you a 100% Nazi?

TWTD never forgets…

Login to get fewer ads

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 12:46 - Oct 14 with 3721 viewsfooters

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 12:44 - Oct 14 by monytowbray

But does wearing a swatstika on your arm and making pro-Nazi arguments in public make you a 100% Nazi?

You aren't 100% Nazi until you've bombed a chippy.

Balls.

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 13:20 - Oct 14 with 3639 viewsJ2BLUE

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 12:40 - Oct 14 by monytowbray

You rage about anyone not wearing a poppy as if it makes them a traitor but apparently throwing a Nazi salute is no big deal.

For someone so patriotic and proud of what “our boys” achieved in the war you have some weird cognitive dissonance going on.

It's Benters. He has a built in filter which allows him to dismiss any counter arguments with a downvote or 'balls' and then whenever any poster capable of stringing a sentence together posts anything remotely in line with his views he posts 'this' or the quite impressive (for him) 'I make you right'. He's not interested in hearing your arguments. I posted tha I find the football pins tacky so now apparently I hate the armed forces and don't wear a poppy. He even got a link to Corbyn in there as well.

Don't waste your Sunday replying to him.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 13:59 - Oct 14 with 3581 viewsgroovyASH

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 11:42 - Oct 14 by imsureazzure

Prejudice media being?

Well, combine prejudice and media together, thought that was pretty straightforward.

If you are indirectly getting at prejudice in left and right wing media, I know.

Media agendas are more and more sympathetic to prejudice movements in society, or maybe it's the other way around

Poll: Will you renew your season ticket when Evans does the annual end of season beg?

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 14:15 - Oct 14 with 3556 viewslowhouseblue

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 11:37 - Oct 14 by BackToRussia

He's clearly doing a nazi salute.

[Post edited 14 Oct 2018 11:37]

not exactly the same as the one in the op - at least cut off differently on my screen. but one photo still doesn't prove it. and one idiot doesn't prove much by himself.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 14:30 - Oct 14 with 3524 viewsm14_blue

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 10:38 - Oct 14 by lowhouseblue

don't doubt they're a bad lot, but that photo alone isn't evidence of facist salutes.if raising an arm in the air whilst shouting is evidence of fascism then 75% of footy fans are in trouble.

Oh come on, I've attended over a thousand football games and have never found myself accidentally doing a nazi salute.

When you factor in the context too, you've got to be trying incredibly hard to see that as anything else.

I wonder if you'd give the same benefit of the doubt to an anti semitic Corbyn supporter who just so happened to be pictured at the exact moment his arm happened to be giving a nazi salute?
No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 14:34 - Oct 14 with 3495 viewsjaykay

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 12:26 - Oct 14 by StochesStotasBlewe

Absolutely this.

or end up crying. i expect this clip has been posted on here before of this top boy

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 14:45 - Oct 14 with 3493 viewslowhouseblue

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 14:30 - Oct 14 by m14_blue

Oh come on, I've attended over a thousand football games and have never found myself accidentally doing a nazi salute.

When you factor in the context too, you've got to be trying incredibly hard to see that as anything else.

I wonder if you'd give the same benefit of the doubt to an anti semitic Corbyn supporter who just so happened to be pictured at the exact moment his arm happened to be giving a nazi salute?

but everyone will have held their arm in a position which, if photographed at that precise instant, could be consistent with a nazi salute movement. a photo doesn't prove what he was doing. he may have been doing a nazi salute, i don't know. he may have been doing it because he believed in hitler's philosophy, or he may have been winding people up - i don't know.

i don't doubt this group has a great many particularly unpleasant racists. i just don't see the point of labelling them as nazis on the basis of an inconclusive photo of one person. throwing around ever more extreme labels is just a form of political name calling. challenge their arguments, confront their racism, destroy their political views. but don't just call them names. most of them are very unlikely to be full out hitler loving nazis and pretending they are is social media posing.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2018 14:47]

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 14:48 - Oct 14 with 3476 viewsmonytowbray

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 14:15 - Oct 14 by lowhouseblue

not exactly the same as the one in the op - at least cut off differently on my screen. but one photo still doesn't prove it. and one idiot doesn't prove much by himself.

Yet the second anyone who supports Corbyn farts you cum in your pants.

You are a comedy creation and I collect my $200.

TWTD never forgets…

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 14:50 - Oct 14 with 3471 viewsmonytowbray

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 14:45 - Oct 14 by lowhouseblue

but everyone will have held their arm in a position which, if photographed at that precise instant, could be consistent with a nazi salute movement. a photo doesn't prove what he was doing. he may have been doing a nazi salute, i don't know. he may have been doing it because he believed in hitler's philosophy, or he may have been winding people up - i don't know.

i don't doubt this group has a great many particularly unpleasant racists. i just don't see the point of labelling them as nazis on the basis of an inconclusive photo of one person. throwing around ever more extreme labels is just a form of political name calling. challenge their arguments, confront their racism, destroy their political views. but don't just call them names. most of them are very unlikely to be full out hitler loving nazis and pretending they are is social media posing.

Lowhouse defending Nazis. Stay classy mate!

TWTD never forgets…

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 14:50 - Oct 14 with 3467 viewsHerbivore

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 14:45 - Oct 14 by lowhouseblue

My irony meter just exploded.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 14:51 - Oct 14 with 3470 viewsm14_blue

I'm sorry, that's nonsense and is a very weird position for a normally fairly moderate poster to take.

This isn't the same as calling brexiteers racists or nazis.

This is a self proclaimed far right group, with an openly anti immigrant and Islamophobic agenda who are marching down our streets throwing nazi salutes. This photo isn't a one off by any stretch, check out footage of any FLA/Free Tommy march and you'll see similar.

If it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck........
No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 15:00 - Oct 14 with 3444 viewsHerbivore

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 14:51 - Oct 14 by m14_blue

I'm sorry, that's nonsense and is a very weird position for a normally fairly moderate poster to take.

This isn't the same as calling brexiteers racists or nazis.

This is a self proclaimed far right group, with an openly anti immigrant and Islamophobic agenda who are marching down our streets throwing nazi salutes. This photo isn't a one off by any stretch, check out footage of any FLA/Free Tommy march and you'll see similar.

If it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck........

It might not be a duck, it might be a football fan who looks just like a duck in a particular photo. Apparently.

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 15:01 - Oct 14 with 3445 viewslowhouseblue

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 14:48 - Oct 14 by monytowbray

Yet the second anyone who supports Corbyn farts you cum in your pants.

You are a comedy creation and I collect my $200.

england does have an issue with far right groups - several of which are very much in the sights of the anti-terrorism police. i don't doubt that those groups identify as fascists and nazis - they are a serious threat from the far right. on the basis of one photo however i don't accept that the majority of the people owen jones came up against yesterday were fascists. unpleasant racists definitely. but keep the term fascist for people who really are.

i'm very happy to call out racism where ever it occurs - just not keen on using over the top labels without some decent evidence, otherwise it's just name calling.

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 15:04 - Oct 14 with 3433 viewsHerbivore

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 15:01 - Oct 14 by lowhouseblue

england does have an issue with far right groups - several of which are very much in the sights of the anti-terrorism police. i don't doubt that those groups identify as fascists and nazis - they are a serious threat from the far right. on the basis of one photo however i don't accept that the majority of the people owen jones came up against yesterday were fascists. unpleasant racists definitely. but keep the term fascist for people who really are.

i'm very happy to call out racism where ever it occurs - just not keen on using over the top labels without some decent evidence, otherwise it's just name calling.

My back up irony meter has now exploded too.

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 15:13 - Oct 14 with 3416 viewslowhouseblue

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 15:04 - Oct 14 by Herbivore

My back up irony meter has now exploded too.

why do you object to me calling them racists, when i don't see any evidence that they are fascists? do you think that someone's opposition to them increases when they use a nastier word? even if the word isn't proven to be the right one?

they are clearly very unpleasant racists and need to be challenged and stopped. but i'll save 'fascists' for people i know to be fascists if that's ok for you.

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 15:35 - Oct 14 with 3380 viewsThe_Great_Cornholio

Yesterday we had, in London, a load of right-wing thuggish morons met by a load of left-wing thuggish morons. Nothing more, nothing less. The worst of both sides of the political spectrum.

I need TP, TP for my bunghole.

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 15:36 - Oct 14 with 3374 viewsGlasgowBlue

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 14:30 - Oct 14 by m14_blue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024