Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today 18:40 - Oct 13 with 28448 viewsElderGrizzly

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 19:13 - Oct 14 with 3522 viewsmonytowbray

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 19:04 - Oct 14 by imsureazzure

Again you are wide of the mark, if you had a student loan perhaps you should apply for a rebate?

He did it to take the p1ss out of George Osbourne and it came off as a stunt in poor taste. Senior Labour people condemned it at the time.

Your narrative is made up.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 19:15 - Oct 14 with 3513 viewsGlasgowBlue

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 19:07 - Oct 14 by m14_blue

Is this not the real world though?

In 2018 people are just as likely, if not more so, to have their mind poisoned and become indoctrinated by what they see online as they are 'in the real world'.

Challenging the extreme narratives (of both sides) and unmasking those who seek to spread hatred and division is a fight which must be won behind a keyboard too.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2018 19:14]

Callis is the ultimate slacktivist. He thinks doing something is typing a few worthy words on a keyboard.

I have given my view on the knuckle draggers of the FLA on several occasions. I just didn't want to get involved in this thread as some of the protagonists have been excusing and defending blatant antisemitism on here and I didn't want to go down that route by pointing out their sickening hypocrisy. Hence I just gave your post a humorous reply with a photo. But here we go again.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 19:19 - Oct 14 with 3506 viewsmonytowbray

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 19:15 - Oct 14 by GlasgowBlue

Callis is the ultimate slacktivist. He thinks doing something is typing a few worthy words on a keyboard.

I have given my view on the knuckle draggers of the FLA on several occasions. I just didn't want to get involved in this thread as some of the protagonists have been excusing and defending blatant antisemitism on here and I didn't want to go down that route by pointing out their sickening hypocrisy. Hence I just gave your post a humorous reply with a photo. But here we go again.

I would really like to know why Glassers thinks I’m such a lazy virtue signaller and what he is doing in comparison to that which makes him better than me? Can someone ask him please?

Herbs, how’s your irony meter? All this because he made a joke and I missed the mark. Jesus.

TWTD never forgets…

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 20:01 - Oct 14 with 3456 viewsitfcjoe

This thread is a car crash.

My favourite bit is the debate about whether the guy clearly photographed doing a Nazi salute is doing a Nazi salute.

Can’t the FLA just become the LA, they aren’t interested in football

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 20:13 - Oct 14 with 3416 viewsmonytowbray

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 20:01 - Oct 14 by itfcjoe

My favourite bit is the debate about whether the guy clearly photographed doing a Nazi salute is doing a Nazi salute.

He was waving to his mates on the other side of the protest. Can’t you see that?!

TWTD never forgets…

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 20:15 - Oct 14 with 3409 viewsnoggin

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 20:13 - Oct 14 by monytowbray

He was waving to his mates on the other side of the protest. Can’t you see that?!

He's only 50% Nazi so I don't see the problem.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 20:19 - Oct 14 with 3392 viewsitfcjoe

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 20:13 - Oct 14 by monytowbray

I take it back, I forgot I always wave to my mates like that- remind me to to stay away from protests with a load of old racists in case a photographer catches me casually waving to a mate like that and makes me look bad

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 20:22 - Oct 14 with 3374 viewsartsbossbeard

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 20:01 - Oct 14 by itfcjoe

I'm no mensa member but I called it from day one. Sidestepped degeros when there was an initial fla meet up there.

Unfortunately, there's still quite a few who don't see there's a right wing under current and still think it's a bunch of good ol boys just doing their bit.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Login to get fewer ads

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 20:22 - Oct 14 with 3366 viewsBenters2

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 20:15 - Oct 14 by noggin

He's only 50% Nazi so I don't see the problem.

He wasn't in full uniform so it doesn't count.

Nice to see Corbyn having a go at it.
No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 20:26 - Oct 14 with 3352 viewsitfcjoe

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 20:22 - Oct 14 by artsbossbeard

I'm no mensa member but I called it from day one. Sidestepped degeros when there was an initial fla meet up there.

Unfortunately, there's still quite a few who don't see there's a right wing under current and still think it's a bunch of good ol boys just doing their bit.

Yeah, it saddens me in a way as know a lot of decent guys that seem to have got carried away by this and don’t seem to see that there are puppet masters at work pushing a nasty agenda.

This charade of protecting women and children is so easy to see through - real lowest common denominator stuff

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 20:30 - Oct 14 with 3335 viewsElderGrizzly

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 20:26 - Oct 14 by itfcjoe

Yeah, it saddens me in a way as know a lot of decent guys that seem to have got carried away by this and don’t seem to see that there are puppet masters at work pushing a nasty agenda.

This charade of protecting women and children is so easy to see through - real lowest common denominator stuff

It’s not difficult though. I expect the same people also think Tommy Robinson is harmless and sticking up for good british values.
No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 20:35 - Oct 14 with 3317 viewsitfcjoe

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 20:30 - Oct 14 by ElderGrizzly

It’s not difficult though. I expect the same people also think Tommy Robinson is harmless and sticking up for good british values.

I do think that is a bit unfair, he is a skilled orator who can pull the wool over peoples eyes

He also gets a lot of coverage in the mainstream press which adds credibility- not everyone will study is every move and some will be taken in

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 20:41 - Oct 14 with 3283 viewsgtsb

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 20:35 - Oct 14 by itfcjoe

I do think that is a bit unfair, he is a skilled orator who can pull the wool over peoples eyes

He also gets a lot of coverage in the mainstream press which adds credibility- not everyone will study is every move and some will be taken in

I don't really listen to him much at all but I did hear this the other day and he interviews well.

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 20:54 - Oct 14 with 3234 viewsmonytowbray

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 20:41 - Oct 14 by gtsb

I don't really listen to him much at all but I did hear this the other day and he interviews well.

I haven’t listened but does the interviewer challenge him much? Ask him what he wants to be asked and he’s a well oiled spout of carefully worded racial hatred in disguise. Ask him a difficult question and he falls to bits.

Darren Osborne was only 26% Nazi though so you can’t really blame Tommeh.

TWTD never forgets…

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 21:36 - Oct 14 with 3183 viewsDanTheMan

It's made for some wonderful evening reading. Some odd defences for him too.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 00:28 - Oct 15 with 3060 viewsshoopdelang

What about them is a stereotype. Because they are white?

What you have said is no different to someone posting a photo of a group of middle eastern men with beards on march and saying " No stereotypes here. Nope Terrorist/Bombers rally in London today."

People like you claim you are against being divisive when really comments like yours do nothing but create more divisiveness.

You are an idiot.
No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 00:31 - Oct 15 with 3053 viewsshoopdelang

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 00:28 - Oct 15 by shoopdelang

What you have said is no different to someone posting a photo of a group of middle eastern men with beards on march and saying " No stereotypes here. Nope Terrorist/Bombers rally in London today."

People like you claim you are against being divisive when really comments like yours do nothing but create more divisiveness.

You are an idiot.

If there is video footage of that guy clearly nazi saluting then fair enough.

However to state thats what it is just by that photo is making an assumption because it suits your agenda.
No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 03:14 - Oct 15 with 3010 viewsjeera

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 20:41 - Oct 14 by gtsb

Jon Gaunt with TR. Heh.

That's going to be a non-biased, balanced interview.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 04:57 - Oct 15 with 2989 viewsBenters2

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 00:28 - Oct 15 by shoopdelang

You are an idiot.

Good man.
No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 07:47 - Oct 15 with 2914 viewsimsureazzure

No doubt they are basically the EDL in all but name, misguided and misinformed working class men following misinformation is nothing new.

Perhaps if the left wing councils, that allowed the mass abuse of vulnerable white girls, had not of ignored the evidence and the police arrested the perpetrators at an early stage the marches would consist of significantly less participants?
No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 07:57 - Oct 15 with 2891 viewsHerbivore

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 07:47 - Oct 15 by imsureazzure

No doubt they are basically the EDL in all but name, misguided and misinformed working class men following misinformation is nothing new.

Perhaps if the left wing councils, that allowed the mass abuse of vulnerable white girls, had not of ignored the evidence and the police arrested the perpetrators at an early stage the marches would consist of significantly less participants?

When I said you were a troll previously a few people said you used to be a sensible poster in your defence. I bet those people feel a bit silly now when you post stuff like this.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 08:05 - Oct 15 with 2885 viewsLord_Lucan

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 07:47 - Oct 15 by imsureazzure

Herby

I guessed the downvote was from you!

Mr Azzure is of course correct, the FLA types have indeed mobilised because of instances like Rochdale - it's as plain as day. I know some of the Ipswich FLA from old and I'm surprised at some of them - but I am 100% sure that this is what they will say if you spoke with them.

Seeing as you downvoted it can you advise what it is that you don't agree with.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2018 12:58]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

on 08:07 - Oct 15 with 2873 views_

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 07:57 - Oct 15 by Herbivore

When I said you were a troll previously a few people said you used to be a sensible poster in your defence. I bet those people feel a bit silly now when you post stuff like this.

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 08:35 - Oct 15 with 2837 viewsHerbivore

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 08:05 - Oct 15 by Lord_Lucan

Herby

I guessed the downvote was from you!

Mr Azzure is of course correct, the FLA types have indeed mobilised because of instances like Rochdale - it's as plain as day. I know some of the Ipswich FLA from old and I'm surprised at some of them - but I am 100% sure that this is what they will say if you spoke with them.

Seeing as you downvoted it can you advise what it is that you don't agree with.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2018 12:58]

I disagree that it's about genuine concern about abuse of young people. If that was the case why don't you ever see the likes of the FLA marching against abuse of children in the Cathlolic church? Some people might use it as a justification, but that doesn't make it so. Re-read some of the Tommy Robinson threads as well for good explanations of why the likes of are Tommy and his followers don't actually give much of a toss about the abuse of young people. Also, it's something of a myth that grooming gangs are a purely 'Asian' phenomenon, but the media and are Tommy only focus on perpetrators of Asian descent. I wonder why? Sorry, but claiming these far-right groups - which have largely been on the rise in the last couple of years, what's happened to embolden the racists in that time? - are growing because of sexual exploitation cases that are now years old (the Rochdale gang was convicted in 2012) is just not right imo.

Azzure's post also contained a lot of other nonsense and misinformation, his usual prattling on about how it's the fault of the left-wing when he doesn't really understand what left-wing means. The police are responsible for arresting criminals and they aren't a remotely left-wing organisation. He just talks a load of guff, basically.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 08:56 - Oct 15 with 2803 viewsGlasgowBlue

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 08:35 - Oct 15 by Herbivore

I disagree that it's about genuine concern about abuse of young people. If that was the case why don't you ever see the likes of the FLA marching against abuse of children in the Cathlolic church? Some people might use it as a justification, but that doesn't make it so. Re-read some of the Tommy Robinson threads as well for good explanations of why the likes of are Tommy and his followers don't actually give much of a toss about the abuse of young people. Also, it's something of a myth that grooming gangs are a purely 'Asian' phenomenon, but the media and are Tommy only focus on perpetrators of Asian descent. I wonder why? Sorry, but claiming these far-right groups - which have largely been on the rise in the last couple of years, what's happened to embolden the racists in that time? - are growing because of sexual exploitation cases that are now years old (the Rochdale gang was convicted in 2012) is just not right imo.

Azzure's post also contained a lot of other nonsense and misinformation, his usual prattling on about how it's the fault of the left-wing when he doesn't really understand what left-wing means. The police are responsible for arresting criminals and they aren't a remotely left-wing organisation. He just talks a load of guff, basically.

I agree with some of imsureazzure’s points whilst agreeing with the thrust of what you are also saying.

Point 1. Roachdale in 2012 was very small (47 reported cases) compared with, according to the Jay report: “an estimated 1,400 children, most of them white girls, sexually abused in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013 by predominantly British-Pakistani men”. Convictions for Rotherham are still taking place so it’s fresh in the news.

Point 2. The Jay report stated that a climate of political correctness in social services and fear of being called racist stopped social workers from dealing with the abuse.

Point 3, only last year, the local labour MP, Sarah Champion, was forced to step down from the shadow cabinet for pointing out that “Britain has a problem with British Pakistani men raping and exploiting white girls”.

All of the above gives the racist leadership of the EDL ideal material to recruit easily lead working class white men into joining their ranks.

Where I agree with you is that had none of the above happened then they would find other reasons to prey on the fears of the same people. Racists are racists and they will always find a reason to hate other races and creeds.

It’s no different than the people who lead Islamic terror groups. They will use the Iraq war as a means to recruit young disillusioned Muslim men. But had there been no Iraq war then they would simple find another reason to peddle their hate.

People like Tommy Robinson are no different than the hate preachers who used to stand outside Finsbury Mosque. They are just different cheeks belonging to the same arse.

That said, we shouldn’t make things easy for them by making such a complete fcuk up over scandals like arotherham.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024