Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Breaking: Clive Anderson has been shot dead by Noel Edmunds 17:17 - Nov 14 with 6196 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Per source.
Breaking: Clive Anderson has been shot dead by Noel Edmunds on 17:19 - Nov 14 with 5699 viewsSpruceMoose

Say what? Is Brass Eye getting a rerun?
[Post edited 14 Nov 2018 17:21]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Breaking: Clive Anderson has been shot dead by Noel Edmunds on 17:24 - Nov 14 with 5657 viewsWeWereZombies

Be careful what you wish for

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p06rrz23

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Breaking: Clive Anderson has been shot dead by Noel Edmunds on 17:41 - Nov 14 with 5562 viewsfooters

Breaking: Clive Anderson has been shot dead by Noel Edmunds on 17:19 - Nov 14 by SpruceMoose

Say what? Is Brass Eye getting a rerun?
[Post edited 14 Nov 2018 17:21]

Best comedy ever made. Prove me wrong.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Breaking: Clive Anderson has been shot dead by Noel Edmunds on 17:47 - Nov 14 with 5530 viewschicoazul

Breaking: Clive Anderson has been shot dead by Noel Edmunds on 17:41 - Nov 14 by footers

Chris Morris did blackface in Brass Eye.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Breaking: Clive Anderson has been shot dead by Noel Edmunds on 17:48 - Nov 14 with 5518 viewsGeoffSentence

Will this have any impact upon his intention to enter The Jungle?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Breaking: Clive Anderson has been shot dead by Noel Edmunds on 17:55 - Nov 14 with 5488 viewsfooters

Breaking: Clive Anderson has been shot dead by Noel Edmunds on 17:47 - Nov 14 by chicoazul

Chris Morris did blackface in Brass Eye.

He sure did. Chris Morris can do what he wants.

I'm struggling to remember the scene... There's another where Mark Heap blacks up, commits crimes and has someone apologising on behalf of the 'black community'. That's not it, is it?

Breaking: Clive Anderson has been shot dead by Noel Edmunds on 17:58 - Nov 14 with 5471 viewschicoazul

Breaking: Clive Anderson has been shot dead by Noel Edmunds on 17:55 - Nov 14 by footers

He sure did. Chris Morris can do what he wants.

I'm struggling to remember the scene... There's another where Mark Heap blacks up, commits crimes and has someone apologising on behalf of the 'black community'. That's not it, is it?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Breaking: Clive Anderson has been shot dead by Noel Edmunds on 18:03 - Nov 14 with 5433 viewsfooters

Breaking: Clive Anderson has been shot dead by Noel Edmunds on 17:58 - Nov 14 by chicoazul

Ahh, fecking forgot about Rok TV! Cheers, chico.

Hopefully Netflix and the like can give us more real comedy in the years to come, instead of the bland box-ticking boll0x with the traditional channels.

Login to get fewer ads

Breaking: Clive Anderson has been shot dead by Noel Edmunds on 18:40 - Nov 14 with 5287 viewsBlueBadger

What sort of Pelican downvotes Chris Morris?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Breaking: Clive Anderson has been shot dead by Noel Edmunds on 19:09 - Nov 14 with 5219 viewsRobTheMonk

Are paedophiles disguising themselves as schools again?
Breaking: Clive Anderson has been shot dead by Noel Edmunds on 19:14 - Nov 14 with 5194 viewsBlueBadger

Breaking: Clive Anderson has been shot dead by Noel Edmunds on 17:41 - Nov 14 by footers

If you take Father Ted out of the equation..

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Breaking: Clive Anderson has been shot dead by Noel Edmunds on 19:27 - Nov 14 with 5149 viewsfactual_blue

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Breaking: Clive Anderson has been shot dead by Noel Edmunds on 19:30 - Nov 14 with 5140 viewsfooters

Breaking: Clive Anderson has been shot dead by Noel Edmunds on 19:27 - Nov 14 by factual_blue

Haven't you got Muffin the Mule episodes to be catching up on?

Breaking: Clive Anderson has been shot dead by Noel Edmunds on 19:37 - Nov 14 with 5118 viewsRobTheMonk

I've got the DVD here. Oh my word, I'm just started watching it on Youtube and I'm sat here crying with laughter at the animals episode. I've purposely turned it off as I think it deserves beers and mates before a pub trip. Dog whores phahahaha.
Breaking: Clive Anderson has been shot dead by Noel Edmunds on 19:41 - Nov 14 with 5106 viewsWeWereZombies

Preferred 'The Day Today' myself.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Breaking: Clive Anderson has been shot dead by Noel Edmunds on 19:45 - Nov 14 with 5094 viewsfactual_blue

Breaking: Clive Anderson has been shot dead by Noel Edmunds on 19:30 - Nov 14 by footers

Haven't you got Muffin the Mule episodes to be catching up on?

The woman appearing with Muffin was Sir John Mills' older sister.

She was a vegan and died of a heart attack aged 61.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Breaking: Clive Anderson has been shot dead by Noel Edmunds on 20:37 - Nov 14 with 4999 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Breaking: Clive Anderson has been shot dead by Noel Edmunds on 19:41 - Nov 14 by WeWereZombies

Preferred 'The Day Today' myself.

Which was where this from, so those above are not real fans.
Breaking: Clive Anderson has been shot dead by Noel Edmunds on 20:38 - Nov 14 with 4994 viewswkj

Breaking: Clive Anderson has been shot dead by Noel Edmunds on 20:37 - Nov 14 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Which was where this from, so those above are not real fans.

The quote in your OP was brasseye
[Post edited 14 Nov 2018 20:38]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Breaking: Clive Anderson has been shot dead by Noel Edmunds on 20:41 - Nov 14 with 4981 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Breaking: Clive Anderson has been shot dead by Noel Edmunds on 20:38 - Nov 14 by wkj

The quote in your OP was brasseye
[Post edited 14 Nov 2018 20:38]

Was it? I am clearly not a real fan then.
Breaking: Clive Anderson has been shot dead by Noel Edmunds on 21:02 - Nov 14 with 4940 viewsEwan_Oozami

Breaking: Clive Anderson has been shot dead by Noel Edmunds on 19:27 - Nov 14 by factual_blue

Think that film is one of the funniest ever

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Breaking: Clive Anderson has been shot dead by Noel Edmunds on 00:12 - Nov 15 with 4745 viewsMelford

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Breaking: Clive Anderson has been shot dead by Noel Edmunds on 00:17 - Nov 15 with 4740 viewsMelford

Half an hour ago he was seen firing a rocket launcher at at wedding party over a mile away.

Breaking: Clive Anderson has been shot dead by Noel Edmunds on 00:19 - Nov 15 with 4738 viewsMelford

Breaking: Clive Anderson has been shot dead by Noel Edmunds on 19:09 - Nov 14 by RobTheMonk

Are paedophiles disguising themselves as schools again?

They've all got Trust Me Trousers on nowadays, make it harder to spot.

Breaking: Clive Anderson has been shot dead by Noel Edmunds on 08:13 - Nov 15 with 4578 viewsCurrie10

Never heard of Alan Partridge?
on 09:03 - Nov 15 with 4517 views_

Breaking: Clive Anderson has been shot dead by Noel Edmunds on 08:13 - Nov 15 by Currie10

Never heard of Alan Partridge?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024