Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jacob Rees-Mogg 13:26 - Nov 15 with 45610 viewsitfcjoe

The bloke is an absolute no mark bellend.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 01:15 - Nov 17 with 6423 viewsBlueBadger

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 22:39 - Nov 15 by BlueBadger

disliking Reesmug is one of the key indicators of basic human decency.

Two down votes from people who aren't in favour of basic human decency.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 01:27 - Nov 17 with 6410 viewsBlueBadger

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 17:31 - Nov 15 by BackToRussia

Shouting? No one had even heard of him until the leadership race. Be honest, you hadn't.

He was basically egged on by his other left-wing colleagues to see how far a candidate from Labour's left could get. Basically it was a dare. As lucky as it gets.

So, not at all like far-right Jacob Rees-Mogg who's being egged on by idiot supporters to see how far he could get?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 12:30 - Nov 17 with 6320 viewsNo9

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 16:10 - Nov 15 by Vic

Or that unborn children should be murdered?

Looking at the activities of Mr Rees-Moggs managed funds and what they do when challenged on abortion medication he was happy to sell it in countries where the law allows.
That makes him a game 1 @rsehole
Jacob Rees-Mogg on 00:53 - Nov 18 with 6276 viewsLord_Lucan

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 13:56 - Nov 15 by BlueBadger

Not sure it's any more polite to tell gay people why they should accept being treated as second class citizens in a soft voice than it is bellowing at them, tbh.

So it's acceptable to criticise Christians for their religious beliefs.

What about Muslims? I don't think they are too hot on gays, or womens rights for that matter.

Seems it's very cool to criticise JRM, where does one join the groovy gang?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 02:54 - Nov 18 with 6256 viewsXYZ

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 00:53 - Nov 18 by Lord_Lucan

What about Muslims? I don't think they are too hot on gays, or womens rights for that matter.

here's a good place to start …

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/dec/01/jacob-rees-mogg-held-meeting-wi
Jacob Rees-Mogg on 03:44 - Nov 18 with 6233 viewsjeera

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 02:54 - Nov 18 by XYZ

here's a good place to start …

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/dec/01/jacob-rees-mogg-held-meeting-wi

Link won't work for me but this might be it?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 04:17 - Nov 18 with 6224 viewsmonytowbray

But for the love of God everyone please shed a tear in the event his house gets vandalised.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 04:19 - Nov 18 with 6223 viewsmonytowbray

Pretty sure JRM being openly homophobic in a position of power on a public platform has more to do with it than religion alone. I don’t think if he were another religion the “groovy gang” would suddenly be okay with it.

TWTD never forgets…

Login to get fewer ads

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 08:00 - Nov 18 with 6190 viewscrunchie1978

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 16:32 - Nov 15 by Superfrans

Corbyn isn't "opportunistic".

Corbyn isn't cut from the same cloth as Rees-Mogg. That's a ludicrous assertion. They couldn't be more different.

Like him or not, Corbyn is a public servant, who was first elected in 1974. Self interest has never been his driving force.

Rees-Mogg on the other hand...

.........................is not a terrorist loving Marxist!
Jacob Rees-Mogg on 08:42 - Nov 18 with 6176 viewssparks

Seems to me to be very reasonable to criticise any belief system.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 08:45 - Nov 18 with 6166 viewsDanTheMan

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 08:42 - Nov 18 by sparks

And even then, it's how they vote that's important.

Obvious example is Sadiq Khan who voted in favour of gay rights pretty consistently.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 09:21 - Nov 18 with 6145 viewspickles110564

Perhaps you should look in the mirror?
Jacob Rees-Mogg on 11:15 - Nov 18 with 6081 viewsmonytowbray

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 09:21 - Nov 18 by pickles110564

Perhaps you should look in the mirror?

Just did. Short, bald a few spots and really could do with going to the gym since coming back from America but I’m still not a four-eyed homophobic, anti choice toff tw@t dressed like I’m from last century.

TWTD never forgets…

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 11:15 - Nov 18 with 6083 viewsLord_Lucan

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 08:42 - Nov 18 by sparks

That's most of the world.

Coming from a Catholic family on mothers side I know full well about crackpots, I just like a level playing field in everything.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 11:52 - Nov 18 with 6055 viewsTrequartista

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 01:15 - Nov 17 by BlueBadger

Two down votes from people who aren't in favour of basic human decency.

A downvote expresss disagreement with the premise of the post. Have another just in case you are still not sure

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 14:51 - Nov 18 with 6005 viewsBangor31

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 04:19 - Nov 18 by monytowbray

Pretty sure JRM being openly homophobic in a position of power on a public platform has more to do with it than religion alone. I don’t think if he were another religion the “groovy gang” would suddenly be okay with it.

You chat a load of rubbish don't you. Outside of one (could be argued very minor) belief that marriage is between a man and a woman as per the Catholic Church's stance, please could you show his systemic open homophobia that he shouts about on this nationwide platform?

If you however believe this religious belief is enough of an infraction on a gay persons life and rights to be described as homophobic then you must also be found wanting of religious discrimination of which opens you up for the act of discriminating around 1-2 billion people

your moral compass must be water tight with that level of tollerene of peoples views
Jacob Rees-Mogg on 15:02 - Nov 18 with 5991 viewsJ2BLUE

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 04:17 - Nov 18 by monytowbray

But for the love of God everyone please shed a tear in the event his house gets vandalised.

You are still missing the point.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 15:20 - Nov 18 with 5975 viewsmonytowbray

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 14:51 - Nov 18 by Bangor31

You chat a load of rubbish don't you. Outside of one (could be argued very minor) belief that marriage is between a man and a woman as per the Catholic Church's stance, please could you show his systemic open homophobia that he shouts about on this nationwide platform?

If you however believe this religious belief is enough of an infraction on a gay persons life and rights to be described as homophobic then you must also be found wanting of religious discrimination of which opens you up for the act of discriminating around 1-2 billion people

your moral compass must be water tight with that level of tollerene of peoples views

Here you go, the evidence you requested: https://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/24926/jacob_rees-mogg/north_east_somerset/divi

If you are anti equal rights you are discriminating. If that group is the LGBTQ community that makes you homophobic. Whinge and dress it up all you want. That’s the start and end of it.

I don’t discriminate against religion. I just hate people on merit, there are religious people are not homophobic. Seems you are keen to pull out generalisations I’ve not even suggested to make stuff up and try to have a point. It didn’t work. Sorry. Try harder next time.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2018 15:21]

TWTD never forgets…

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 15:36 - Nov 18 with 5963 viewsBangor31

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 15:20 - Nov 18 by monytowbray

Here you go, the evidence you requested: https://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/24926/jacob_rees-mogg/north_east_somerset/divi

If you are anti equal rights you are discriminating. If that group is the LGBTQ community that makes you homophobic. Whinge and dress it up all you want. That’s the start and end of it.

I don’t discriminate against religion. I just hate people on merit, there are religious people are not homophobic. Seems you are keen to pull out generalisations I’ve not even suggested to make stuff up and try to have a point. It didn’t work. Sorry. Try harder next time.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2018 15:21]

3 of 4 are about marriage and the other is divorce so all 4 are marriage related topics.

You have made it clear that you are happy to discriminate against certain religions yet if they dare say anything against gay marriage then they are homophobic.

yes there are religious persons who are not against gay marriage but there are also straight people... your point.

you'll have to work a lot harder to hide your hypocrisy
Jacob Rees-Mogg on 16:19 - Nov 18 with 5936 viewsmonytowbray

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 15:36 - Nov 18 by Bangor31

3 of 4 are about marriage and the other is divorce so all 4 are marriage related topics.

You have made it clear that you are happy to discriminate against certain religions yet if they dare say anything against gay marriage then they are homophobic.

yes there are religious persons who are not against gay marriage but there are also straight people... your point.

Please tell me which part in my any of my post discriminates against religion. Go on, try your hardest.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2018 16:20]

TWTD never forgets…

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 17:00 - Nov 18 with 5914 viewssparks

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 15:36 - Nov 18 by Bangor31

Are you suggesting that marriage is the sole concern of religion?

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 18:12 - Nov 18 with 5869 viewsBangor31

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 17:00 - Nov 18 by sparks

Are you suggesting that marriage is the sole concern of religion?

if you read my first comment, that is the only area he is a so called homophobe.
Jacob Rees-Mogg on 18:14 - Nov 18 with 5863 viewssparks

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 18:12 - Nov 18 by Bangor31

if you read my first comment, that is the only area he is a so called homophobe.

What?

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 18:18 - Nov 18 with 5859 viewsBangor31

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 16:19 - Nov 18 by monytowbray

Please tell me which part in my any of my post discriminates against religion. Go on, try your hardest.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2018 16:20]

you have made it abundantly clear that it is worrying (aka he shouldn't) having a homophobe (very limited evidence to back this) having a nationwide platform from a position of power.

you said the same thing in past comments when talking about his house being egged that because he has privilege this isn't an issue.
Jacob Rees-Mogg on 18:19 - Nov 18 with 5852 viewssparks

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 18:18 - Nov 18 by Bangor31

you have made it abundantly clear that it is worrying (aka he shouldn't) having a homophobe (very limited evidence to back this) having a nationwide platform from a position of power.

you said the same thing in past comments when talking about his house being egged that because he has privilege this isn't an issue.

Im quite content that to take the position that homophobia is bad, and that someone in a position of power having a platform to spread those ideas is also bad, is an entirely reasonable and undiscriminatory position.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024