Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In honour of the long thread currently on the go - Caption Time? 17:48 - Nov 19 with 3920 viewsKeno

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

In honour of the long thread currently on the go - Caption Time? on 18:00 - Nov 19 with 3020 viewsSteve_M

"Nanny, how many is 48?"

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

In honour of the long thread currently on the go - Caption Time? on 18:01 - Nov 19 with 3016 viewsStokieBlue

"Who is first in the queue for their Irish passport today".

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

In honour of the long thread currently on the go - Caption Time? on 18:03 - Nov 19 with 3008 viewsfooters

"Surge in forum views delights MarkTWTD"

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

In honour of the long thread currently on the go - Caption Time? on 18:04 - Nov 19 with 3006 viewsfooters

In honour of the long thread currently on the go - Caption Time? on 18:01 - Nov 19 by StokieBlue

"Who is first in the queue for their Irish passport today".

SB

All us sensible plastics had them years ago.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

In honour of the long thread currently on the go - Caption Time? on 18:12 - Nov 19 with 2984 viewsDarth_Koont

I will not cease from Mental Fight,
Nor shall my Sword sleep in my hand:
Till we have built Jerusalem,
In an offshore shelter in Ireland.

Pronouns: He/Him

In honour of the long thread currently on the go - Caption Time? on 18:14 - Nov 19 with 2977 viewsBlueBadger

'On a scale of 0-5 this is how much I hate women, foreigners, gay and poor people'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

In honour of the long thread currently on the go - Caption Time? on 18:15 - Nov 19 with 2976 viewsJ2BLUE

Master troll waves as opponents froth at the mouth

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

In honour of the long thread currently on the go - Caption Time? on 18:17 - Nov 19 with 2972 viewsfactual_blue

Sieg Heil.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2018 18:20]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

In honour of the long thread currently on the go - Caption Time? on 18:20 - Nov 19 with 2971 viewsKeno

In honour of the long thread currently on the go - Caption Time? on 18:14 - Nov 19 by BlueBadger

'On a scale of 0-5 this is how much I hate women, foreigners, gay and poor people'.

just imagine what he would make of a non British, financially challenged lesbian!!

In honour of the long thread currently on the go - Caption Time? on 18:27 - Nov 19 with 2957 viewsfactual_blue

In honour of the long thread currently on the go - Caption Time? on 18:20 - Nov 19 by Keno

just imagine what he would make of a non British, financially challenged lesbian!!

More to the point, what would you make of her?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

In honour of the long thread currently on the go - Caption Time? on 18:28 - Nov 19 with 2961 viewsKeno

In honour of the long thread currently on the go - Caption Time? on 18:27 - Nov 19 by factual_blue

More to the point, what would you make of her?

welcome

In honour of the long thread currently on the go - Caption Time? on 18:35 - Nov 19 with 2941 viewsWD19

In honour of the long thread currently on the go - Caption Time? on 18:00 - Nov 19 by Steve_M

"Nanny, how many is 48?"

"So my tailor asked me my chest size and I said 48"
In honour of the long thread currently on the go - Caption Time? on 18:43 - Nov 19 with 2928 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Hello your Holiness, one of your chaps has just administered a rather splendid flagellation upon my person.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

In honour of the long thread currently on the go - Caption Time? on 18:53 - Nov 19 with 2915 viewsStuttonitfc

Where's Wally ditches trademark red and white stripes.
In honour of the long thread currently on the go - Caption Time? on 18:56 - Nov 19 with 2906 viewsBrixtonBlue

A cúnt, earlier today.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

In honour of the long thread currently on the go - Caption Time? on 19:17 - Nov 19 with 2870 viewsSwansea_Blue

“Whoa, look at that! I’ve either got a really big hand or a very small head”.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

In honour of the long thread currently on the go - Caption Time? on 19:20 - Nov 19 with 2869 viewsbritbiker

MP wins MR Bean lookalike competition
[Post edited 19 Nov 2018 22:26]
In honour of the long thread currently on the go - Caption Time? on 19:43 - Nov 19 with 2832 viewsSwansea_Blue

In honour of the long thread currently on the go - Caption Time? on 19:20 - Nov 19 by britbiker

MP wins MR Bean lookalike competition
[Post edited 19 Nov 2018 22:26]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

In honour of the long thread currently on the go - Caption Time? on 19:51 - Nov 19 with 2818 viewsKeno

In honour of the long thread currently on the go - Caption Time? on 19:43 - Nov 19 by Swansea_Blue

may be one of the newer books in the series

In honour of the long thread currently on the go - Caption Time? on 20:01 - Nov 19 with 2801 viewsPecker

Hi, I'm a politician. The difference is I speak my mind. Not everybody will agree with me, but I won't just tell you what I think you wanted to hear.
In honour of the long thread currently on the go - Caption Time? on 20:08 - Nov 19 with 2779 viewsDarth_Koont

In honour of the long thread currently on the go - Caption Time? on 20:01 - Nov 19 by Pecker

Hi, I'm a politician. The difference is I speak my mind. Not everybody will agree with me, but I won't just tell you what I think you wanted to hear.

Mr ... Hilter? Did I say it right?

Pronouns: He/Him

In honour of the long thread currently on the go - Caption Time? on 20:19 - Nov 19 with 2769 viewsGuthrum

Bye bye NHS, bye bye jobs.

Hello Irish-based investment fund.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

In honour of the long thread currently on the go - Caption Time? on 20:28 - Nov 19 with 2748 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"Uber"

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

In honour of the long thread currently on the go - Caption Time? on 20:31 - Nov 19 with 2739 viewsKeno

In honour of the long thread currently on the go - Caption Time? on 20:28 - Nov 19 by BanksterDebtSlave

"Uber"

you misheard it was "fuhrer"

In honour of the long thread currently on the go - Caption Time? on 20:33 - Nov 19 with 2734 viewsXYZ

Rat deserts sinking ship after gnawing massive hole in hull
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024