Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? 20:12 - Dec 1 with 7440 viewsTrequartista

8 or 9 is it?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 20:22 - Dec 1 with 5586 viewsScuzzer

errrr….absolutely no point in getting concerned....we have got him and we wont be getting rid of him.

Established 1968

How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 20:22 - Dec 1 with 5584 viewsfactual_blue

Five.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 20:25 - Dec 1 with 5551 viewsITFCBlues

What exactly are you concerned with?

He’s working with some poor players who continue to make individual mistakes. If you thought he was going to come in and instantly transform this group, you’re deluded

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 20:27 - Dec 1 with 5522 viewsTonytown

When he bought in 10 players and won one game in 14 after then.

Particularly when he sold the good players and replaced them with lower league ones of dubious quality
How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 20:28 - Dec 1 with 5516 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Great manager, poor squad. Poor squad of no fault what so ever of Lambert, if he had been here in the summer, things would be very different.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

How many games is it before we can not feed the troll? on 20:28 - Dec 1 with 5506 viewsBrixtonBlue

n/t

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 20:28 - Dec 1 with 5512 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Try the end of the season.

Jeeez.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 20:32 - Dec 1 with 5479 viewschristiand

These aren't his players! He's inherited this squad from PH and surprise, surprise they are proving they aren't good enough. In my opinion, you give PL the rest of the season and the next one to build a side. We need to try and stop the rot and start creating something here, chopping and changing isn't going to do it, but investing in someone 'IS' the way forward. This shambles isn't PL's fault, the blame firmly lies with PH and his recruitment and our cheapskate owner ME!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Login to get fewer ads

How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 20:35 - Dec 1 with 5454 viewsTrequartista

How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 20:28 - Dec 1 by TheTrueBlue1878

Great manager, poor squad. Poor squad of no fault what so ever of Lambert, if he had been here in the summer, things would be very different.

Really? He seems to be picking more of mick's players than hurst 's. Certainly the keeper and defence bar Pennington were all there last season.

How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 20:38 - Dec 1 with 5432 viewsTrequartista

How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 20:32 - Dec 1 by christiand

These aren't his players! He's inherited this squad from PH and surprise, surprise they are proving they aren't good enough. In my opinion, you give PL the rest of the season and the next one to build a side. We need to try and stop the rot and start creating something here, chopping and changing isn't going to do it, but investing in someone 'IS' the way forward. This shambles isn't PL's fault, the blame firmly lies with PH and his recruitment and our cheapskate owner ME!

Bart spence chambers Knudsen and Pennington have been very poor collectively over the last 3 games. Why were they picked again and how are they hurts fault when he only signed one of them ( on loan)

How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 20:39 - Dec 1 with 5428 viewsbrogansnose

How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 20:32 - Dec 1 by christiand

On the money dahling !!!

Man Lambert has got a free pass as far as I'm concerned.
How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 20:39 - Dec 1 with 5424 viewschristiand

How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 20:35 - Dec 1 by Trequartista

Really? He seems to be picking more of mick's players than hurst 's. Certainly the keeper and defence bar Pennington were all there last season.

Pennington, Jackson, Chalobah, Roberts and Nolan all had game time today and they are all PH's signings. PL's got his hands tied with a squad that just simply isn't good enough to compete at this level.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 20:45 - Dec 1 with 5372 viewsOxford_Blue

You’re not serious, right?

PL is as good a manager as we are going to get and he is having to work with a team whose morale is shot to sh*t and whose best players have gone.

Your post presupposes that it might be possible for someone else to come in and make very poor players play like good players.

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt that your post is ironic.
How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 20:45 - Dec 1 with 5373 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

This, this, and more this.

The numbskulls remain unfortunately.

...maybe I'll give the OP the benefit of the doubt and say this was sarcasm!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 21:06 - Dec 1 with 5281 viewsRegencyBlue

Lambert has been dealt a sh1t hand by Hurst whose dismantling of the club during the summer has pretty much guaranteed the relegation the Evans regime has been threatening for years!

I can’t think of any manager who wouldn’t struggle to sort this mess out so I won’t be judging Lambert any time soon.
How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 21:25 - Dec 1 with 5166 viewsBenno1960

How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 21:06 - Dec 1 by RegencyBlue

Lambert has been dealt a sh1t hand by Hurst whose dismantling of the club during the summer has pretty much guaranteed the relegation the Evans regime has been threatening for years!

I can’t think of any manager who wouldn’t struggle to sort this mess out so I won’t be judging Lambert any time soon.

Spot on

In a way I am "enjoying" it more than when Hurst was here because he was clearly out of his depth on everything he was involved.

I can see what PL is trying to do but until he has a squad of "his" players, they will continue to struggle

I hope he stays if we go down
How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 00:24 - Dec 2 with 4911 viewsGuthrum

How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 20:38 - Dec 1 by Trequartista

Bart spence chambers Knudsen and Pennington have been very poor collectively over the last 3 games. Why were they picked again and how are they hurts fault when he only signed one of them ( on loan)

Who else does Lambert pick?

Gerken fair enough as an alternate for Bialkowski, but Nsiala and Donacien instead of Chambers and Pennington? Who at fullback, given Kenlock is injured and there is no RB cover? Do we draft raw teenagers in from the youth setup?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 06:09 - Dec 2 with 4778 viewsmonytowbray

This coming from the bloke who had a “Mick Out” avatar before he had even finished a season under us...

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 10:41 - Dec 2 with 4541 viewsVaughan8

As much as I'm disappoint3d with how things are going, it's pretty obvious the players are utter sh!te.

Lambert has a free pass essentially until January. I really hope we have some players lined up to come in immediately. We can't wait until Jan 31 for new signings.

Then he will be under pressure. However we might be too far gone by then.
How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 10:46 - Dec 2 with 4525 viewspatrickswell

How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 10:41 - Dec 2 by Vaughan8

As much as I'm disappoint3d with how things are going, it's pretty obvious the players are utter sh!te.

Lambert has a free pass essentially until January. I really hope we have some players lined up to come in immediately. We can't wait until Jan 31 for new signings.

I’d sound a note of caution there. If we are double digits off safety by January 1, he will need to sign world-beaters in order to have enough of an effect in the remaining games. Which world-beating Championship standard players will want to walk into that kind of situation?
How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 12:51 - Dec 2 with 4434 viewsreusersfreekicks

How tedious are you. Who do you suggest we should have got instead?
How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 13:02 - Dec 2 with 4408 viewsWonky

The only 'concern with this manager is whether we can keep him next season if we go down.
How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 13:54 - Dec 2 with 4334 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 20:35 - Dec 1 by Trequartista

Exactly, shows even more the poor transfer dealings and lack of options, because the back isn't good enough, but we have no alternatives.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 14:05 - Dec 2 with 4302 viewsBristolboy

How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 20:22 - Dec 1 by Scuzzer

errrr….absolutely no point in getting concerned....we have got him and we wont be getting rid of him.

Lambert has only been any good when he had an enforcer behind him, why not bite the bullet and bring in Holt. it worked with that lot
How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 15:07 - Dec 2 with 4198 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 10:41 - Dec 2 by Vaughan8

Why does Lambert get a free pass until January? Currently results are worse under him than they are under Hurst - if that stays the case then we’ll be too far adrift come January to have a chance of survival. Surely the point of making the change when we did was in the hope that the new man could pick up better results before then?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024