Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? 10:49 - Dec 9 with 27777 viewsle2blue

Few of the reliable sources on here have said there is something happening and the stories circulating about Marcus naming his price. Would be a serious gamble for them given our current predicament but suppose their location down the road in Newmarket and that they'd pick up a decent club for a relative cheap price could be....and we play in Godolphin blue :)
So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 16:08 - Dec 9 with 3775 viewsBrixtonBlue

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 16:02 - Dec 9 by Pinewoodblue

Give it a rest.

What's it got to do with you? He's had a pop at me, I'm supposed to just sit and take it am I?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 16:23 - Dec 9 with 3723 viewsBryanPlug

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 15:53 - Dec 9 by BrixtonBlue

Again I ask, in what way is asking for proof being self-important? Surely asking for proof to back up a claim is quite normal?

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 16:44 - Dec 9 with 3639 viewsBrixtonBlue

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 16:23 - Dec 9 by BryanPlug

What has that got to do with me being self important?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 17:20 - Dec 9 with 3574 viewsmonytowbray

I do love threads where everyone makes sarcy remarks at one poster for a fairly standard post asking to see evidence of something. Yet he's the bad guy.

So many utter bellends on those forum who seem to lack any social awareness (yes I include myself in that).

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 17:21 - Dec 9 with 3564 viewsmonytowbray

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 16:44 - Dec 9 by BrixtonBlue

Nothing, he's just someone who needs to get over his need to bait people on the internet to justify his own existence. He even named me without much reason. He'll ignore 90% of your posts but will be straight in there if he can call you out on the other 10%.

Classic TWTD.

TWTD never forgets…

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 17:22 - Dec 9 with 3559 viewsSwansea_Blue

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 15:18 - Dec 9 by J2BLUE

This is purely down to context. I can see how it would look like a dig if you didn't know the poster. Knowing Ryorry a bit better though it was a light-hearted remark.

This is why I now use emojis quite often. Things I say in a light-hearted manner can be read as a nasty little dig but the '' makes all the difference.

It doesn’t work though. We know you’re a right nasty cow all of the time

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 18:01 - Dec 9 with 3475 viewsRyorry

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 15:48 - Dec 9 by BrixtonBlue

Let's be honest, my "new found interest in investigative journalism" was a pisstake not a compliment. I'm amazed you have the gall to try and call it so!

But fair enough, I accept you were just joking around. I'm sorry for calling you a cow. You can go back to being a kitten.

It really was just a light-hearted throwaway comment, with what was intended as a mildly complimentary element re your not taking "def info" at face value. I accept now that it was poorly worded, for which apologies!

You can stuff yer "kitten" tho, I prefer "cow"!!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 18:02 - Dec 9 with 3469 viewsPinewoodblue

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 17:21 - Dec 9 by monytowbray

Nothing, he's just someone who needs to get over his need to bait people on the internet to justify his own existence. He even named me without much reason. He'll ignore 90% of your posts but will be straight in there if he can call you out on the other 10%.

Classic TWTD.

Apologies for unintentionally giving you an uppy!

Have you read Phil's comments about abuse.....thought not.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Login to get fewer ads

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 18:04 - Dec 9 with 3459 viewsitfcjoe

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 17:20 - Dec 9 by monytowbray

I do love threads where everyone makes sarcy remarks at one poster for a fairly standard post asking to see evidence of something. Yet he's the bad guy.

So many utter bellends on those forum who seem to lack any social awareness (yes I include myself in that).

It’s a fairly ridiculous request though, and even if provided offered no more ‘evidence’ than what had already been said

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 18:07 - Dec 9 with 3439 viewsSpruceMoose

So, did Dolly go out in the end?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 18:09 - Dec 9 with 3421 viewswkj

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 18:07 - Dec 9 by SpruceMoose

So, did Dolly go out in the end?

No one knows, even if he did, it is not as if anyone would provide any proof

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 18:10 - Dec 9 with 3414 viewsfooters

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 18:09 - Dec 9 by wkj

No one knows, even if he did, it is not as if anyone would provide any proof

I'll WhatsApp it to you now.

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 18:12 - Dec 9 with 3397 viewswkj

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 18:10 - Dec 9 by footers

I'll WhatsApp it to you now.

xx

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 18:35 - Dec 9 with 3339 viewsBryanPlug

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 16:44 - Dec 9 by BrixtonBlue

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 18:37 - Dec 9 with 3321 viewswkj

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 18:35 - Dec 9 by BryanPlug

Yeah, we all know that only I and my elk pal are the only ones allowed to hijack posts around here

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 18:47 - Dec 9 with 3289 viewsHerbivore

People are so mean to each other on here, it's really sad to see.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 18:49 - Dec 9 with 3283 viewsmonytowbray

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 18:35 - Dec 9 by BryanPlug

Yet you felt you really needed to add your input which isn’t much at all. Very self-important of you.

TWTD never forgets…

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 18:51 - Dec 9 with 3275 viewsmonytowbray

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 18:02 - Dec 9 by Pinewoodblue

Apologies for unintentionally giving you an uppy!

Have you read Phil's comments about abuse.....thought not.

4 pages of needless petty snipes at an innocent poster and you think my post is the problem?!

TWTD never forgets…

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 18:54 - Dec 9 with 3257 viewswkj

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 18:51 - Dec 9 by monytowbray

4 pages of needless petty snipes at an innocent poster and you think my post is the problem?!

No one on TWTD is innocent, not even close. I'm not saying MarkTWTD has let me into his GDPR fortress, but there are some right tasty cookies in that vault.

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 18:58 - Dec 9 with 3233 viewsmonytowbray

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 18:54 - Dec 9 by wkj

No one on TWTD is innocent, not even close. I'm not saying MarkTWTD has let me into his GDPR fortress, but there are some right tasty cookies in that vault.

I’d love to see who has the most accounts.

TWTD never forgets…

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 18:59 - Dec 9 with 3223 viewswkj

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 18:58 - Dec 9 by monytowbray

I’d love to see who has the most accounts.

My household / IP address has 3 - but 3 individual users of TWTD; hopefully that helps

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 19:00 - Dec 9 with 3214 viewsmonytowbray

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 18:59 - Dec 9 by wkj

My household / IP address has 3 - but 3 individual users of TWTD; hopefully that helps

What have you been told about kidnapping other members?!

TWTD never forgets…

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 19:01 - Dec 9 with 3206 viewsJ2BLUE

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 18:59 - Dec 9 by wkj

You're Spruce's wife?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 19:02 - Dec 9 with 3200 viewswkj

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 19:00 - Dec 9 by monytowbray

What have you been told about kidnapping other members?!

Hey now, - don't start sniping at innocent posters such as myself, publishing the idea I have committed a heinous crime such as kidnapping is defamatory and libellous.

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 19:03 - Dec 9 with 3189 viewswkj

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 19:01 - Dec 9 by J2BLUE

You're Spruce's wife?

What we have is far greater than matrimony

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024