Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich 3PM, Rain with feel factor of minus 8 08:06 - Dec 15 with 3335 viewsSmithy

Fooking hell

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Ipswich 3PM, Rain with feel factor of minus 8 on 08:25 - Dec 15 with 3288 viewswkj

PFFFFF

Easy

Im still not defrosted from this

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Ipswich 3PM, Rain with feel factor of minus 8 on 08:25 - Dec 15 with 3291 viewshammo56

Don't worry with all the excitement on the pitch I'm sure we won't even notice the cold.
Ipswich 3PM, Rain with feel factor of minus 8 on 08:31 - Dec 15 with 3271 viewsSuperblue95

Ipswich 3PM, Rain with feel factor of minus 8 on 08:25 - Dec 15 by wkj

PFFFFF

Easy

Didn't that end a 6 game losing streak?

I can still remember the ref looking terrified with Keane screaming at him not to call the match off

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Ipswich 3PM, Rain with feel factor of minus 8 on 08:34 - Dec 15 with 3255 viewsbluelagos

PFFFFF

Easy

Not sure we'll ever see that again. Pitch can be playable (if ground isnt frozen) but the surrounds to the stadium would be dangerous.

Shame, as it looked wonderful :-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Ipswich 3PM, Rain with feel factor of minus 8 on 08:36 - Dec 15 with 3253 viewstextbackup

That’s sub 15k attendance then, we must have the only fan base that cries off fixtures because it’s a bit colder than normal. Probably the same fans that claim footballers aren’t as tough as they used to be. Pathetic.

(Not aimed at you btw)

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Ipswich 3PM, Rain with feel factor of minus 8 on 08:37 - Dec 15 with 3244 viewsBenters2

Ipswich 3PM, Rain with feel factor of minus 8 on 08:31 - Dec 15 by Superblue95

Didn't that end a 6 game losing streak?

I can still remember the ref looking terrified with Keane screaming at him not to call the match off

I was at this one,only just got home the trains were going tits up big time.
Ipswich 3PM, Rain with feel factor of minus 8 on 08:39 - Dec 15 with 3237 viewsBluebell

Ipswich 3PM, Rain with feel factor of minus 8 on 08:37 - Dec 15 by Benters2

Luckily we had seen the forecast and booked into an Ipswich hotel for the night.

Struggled to get home the next day though!
Ipswich 3PM, Rain with feel factor of minus 8 on 08:40 - Dec 15 with 3235 viewsNo9

This ice rain isn't nice if it happens the pitch may soon become dangerous & the roads etc. will be horrible,
Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich 3PM, Rain with feel factor of minus 8 on 08:40 - Dec 15 with 3232 viewsTractorWood

Ipswich 3PM, Rain with feel factor of minus 8 on 08:36 - Dec 15 by textbackup

That’s sub 15k attendance then, we must have the only fan base that cries off fixtures because it’s a bit colder than normal. Probably the same fans that claim footballers aren’t as tough as they used to be. Pathetic.

(Not aimed at you btw)

It was on TV too I think.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Ipswich 3PM, Rain with feel factor of minus 8 on 08:44 - Dec 15 with 3213 viewshammo56

We tried to drive back to Clacton but only got as far as Capel St Mary and had to turn around and stay the night at mother- in-law's..
Ipswich 3PM, Rain with feel factor of minus 8 on 08:46 - Dec 15 with 3201 viewsPecker

The football will keep all of us nice and toasty.
Ipswich 3PM, Rain with feel factor of minus 8 on 09:34 - Dec 15 with 3120 viewsclive_baker

You’ve only just got home? Crikey, must’ve been bad.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Ipswich 3PM, Rain with feel factor of minus 8 on 09:39 - Dec 15 with 3102 viewsbluelagos

Ipswich 3PM, Rain with feel factor of minus 8 on 09:34 - Dec 15 by clive_baker

You’ve only just got home? Crikey, must’ve been bad.

He'll get half a refund given 8 years late doesn't quite qualify for a full refund on yer ticket.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Ipswich 3PM, Rain with feel factor of minus 8 on 09:45 - Dec 15 with 3074 viewsHerbivore

I have a horrible feeling this will fook the trains. They seem incapable of running at the best of times.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Ipswich 3PM, Rain with feel factor of minus 8 on 11:15 - Dec 15 with 2938 viewsBenters2

Ipswich 3PM, Rain with feel factor of minus 8 on 08:44 - Dec 15 by hammo56

We tried to drive back to Clacton but only got as far as Capel St Mary and had to turn around and stay the night at mother- in-law's..

Yep i got to Colchester North and they had cancelled the connecting train to Benters central.

But the guard made the Clacton train stop for us to get off.

Which was nice.
Ipswich 3PM, Rain with feel factor of minus 8 on 11:54 - Dec 15 with 2902 viewsartsbossbeard

PFFFFF

Easy

That was a great night.

Afterwards, Lucan managed to knock a cup of coffee out of a bouncers hand outside the Cock & Pye with a snowball from miles away.

It was hell of a shot. Olympic standard.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Ipswich 3PM, Rain with feel factor of minus 8 on 11:58 - Dec 15 with 2881 viewsPJH

Ipswich 3PM, Rain with feel factor of minus 8 on 11:54 - Dec 15 by artsbossbeard

That was a great night.

Afterwards, Lucan managed to knock a cup of coffee out of a bouncers hand outside the Cock & Pye with a snowball from miles away.

It was hell of a shot. Olympic standard.

Good job that you did not reverse the words cock and coffee-or maybe that would make Lucan's shot even better.
Ipswich 3PM, Rain with feel factor of minus 8 on 13:32 - Dec 15 with 2760 viewsLesta_Tractor

Ski baselayers on today. toastie.

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

Ipswich 3PM, Rain with feel factor of minus 8 on 13:41 - Dec 15 with 2736 viewsSwansea_Blue

Bunch. Of. Pansies.

I drove from Maine up to Quebec City this time last year in a whiteout blizzard that dumped 2-3ft of smow in a day. And then went skiing when we got there with -20°C temps at the resort, -25°C on the slopes.

The wife and kids weren’t impressed (to put it mildly), but the powder was great

This is practically tropical 🏝

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Ipswich 3PM, Rain with feel factor of minus 8 on 13:45 - Dec 15 with 2716 viewsHerbivore

Just walked to Norwich station, I can't feel my face.

Ipswich 3PM, Rain with feel factor of minus 8 on 13:47 - Dec 15 with 2698 viewsPinewoodblue

Ipswich 3PM, Rain with feel factor of minus 8 on 13:45 - Dec 15 by Herbivore

Just walked to Norwich station, I can't feel my face.

Get someone to slap it for you

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Ipswich 3PM, Rain with feel factor of minus 8 on 13:48 - Dec 15 with 2699 viewsTractorWood

Ipswich 3PM, Rain with feel factor of minus 8 on 13:41 - Dec 15 by Swansea_Blue

Bunch. Of. Pansies.

I drove from Maine up to Quebec City this time last year in a whiteout blizzard that dumped 2-3ft of smow in a day. And then went skiing when we got there with -20°C temps at the resort, -25°C on the slopes.

The wife and kids weren’t impressed (to put it mildly), but the powder was great

This is practically tropical 🏝

I went skiing in Banff a few years ago about this time of year and it was -35c. Absolutely arctic. Took me about 7 months to feel my toes.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2018 14:28]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Ipswich 3PM, Rain with feel factor of minus 8 on 13:48 - Dec 15 with 2693 viewsHerbivore

Ipswich 3PM, Rain with feel factor of minus 8 on 13:47 - Dec 15 by Pinewoodblue

Get someone to slap it for you

You offering, babycakes?

Ipswich 3PM, Rain with feel factor of minus 8 on 14:17 - Dec 15 with 2636 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ipswich 3PM, Rain with feel factor of minus 8 on 13:48 - Dec 15 by TractorWood

I went skiing in Banff a few years ago about this time of year and it was -35c. Absolutely arctic. Took me about 7 months to feel my toes.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2018 14:28]

That’s viciously brutal. Chuck windchill on top of these sorts of temperatures and it literally is arctic, in winter.

Our instructor came of the slopes with white, rather hard, nose on one day. Bare skin just wasn’t an option!

Banff must be an amazing place to visit though.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Ipswich 3PM, Rain with feel factor of minus 8 on 15:39 - Dec 15 with 2522 viewsAce_High1

Admire anyone sitting out in that today to watch us V Wigan. Hope there are some goals to keep everyone warm!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024