Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PL: "Club needs rebuild. Players will go. I know exactly who lets us down." 17:31 - Jan 5 with 7679 viewsRozz

oooooooooooooo
He sounds annoyed... on 17:32 - Jan 5 with 4599 viewsParisBlue

...good

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

PL: "Club needs rebuild. Players will go. I know exactly who lets us down." on 17:33 - Jan 5 with 4565 views3_5_2

it may be the case already but PL is going to stick a fcuk into some players

About bloody time, useless shower

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

He sounds annoyed... on 17:33 - Jan 5 with 4541 viewsgtsb

He sounds annoyed... on 17:32 - Jan 5 by ParisBlue

...good

And this is why I hope PL is still here next season.
PL: "Club needs rebuild. Players will go. I know exactly who lets us down." on 17:33 - Jan 5 with 4529 viewsJ2BLUE

Good. Enough of this soft loyalty. Time to bin off some of these losers.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

PL: "Club needs rebuild. Players will go. I know exactly who lets us down." on 17:33 - Jan 5 with 4511 viewsjas0999

Good. About time.

However, although I have confidence that Evans will sell players to gain money and reduce wages, I have no confidence he will do deals for the quality we need.
PL: "Club needs rebuild. Players will go. I know exactly who lets us down." on 17:34 - Jan 5 with 4488 viewsnshearman1

Spence. Pennington. Nolan. Edwards. Oh, you picked them all! And you pick the formation, Paul.
PL: "Club needs rebuild. Players will go. I know exactly who lets us down." on 17:35 - Jan 5 with 4433 viewsSmithy

can he sell Evans?

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

PL: "Club needs rebuild. Players will go. I know exactly who lets us down." on 17:35 - Jan 5 with 4434 viewsgordon

PL: "Club needs rebuild. Players will go. I know exactly who lets us down." on 17:33 - Jan 5 by 3_5_2

Can't really see how shouting at Nolan and Spence is going to make them any less rubbish.
Login to get fewer ads

PL: "Club needs rebuild. Players will go. I know exactly who lets us down." on 17:35 - Jan 5 with 4403 viewsTrequartista

Heard it all before every time a new manager comes in.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

PL: "Club needs rebuild. Players will go. I know exactly who lets us down." on 17:36 - Jan 5 with 4385 viewsFixed_It

PL: "Club needs rebuild. Players will go. I know exactly who lets us down." on 17:34 - Jan 5 by nshearman1

Spence. Pennington. Nolan. Edwards. Oh, you picked them all! And you pick the formation, Paul.

But he didn't make them play like they are more suited to netball on a summer's evening...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

PL: "Club needs rebuild. Players will go. I know exactly who lets us down." on 17:36 - Jan 5 with 4356 viewsRyorry

I hope he also gives it to ME straight & without any frills.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

PL: "Club needs rebuild. Players will go. I know exactly who lets us down." on 17:37 - Jan 5 with 4291 views3_5_2

PL: "Club needs rebuild. Players will go. I know exactly who lets us down." on 17:35 - Jan 5 by gordon

Can't really see how shouting at Nolan and Spence is going to make them any less rubbish.

"oy you! your bus home leaves in 5 minutes, make sure you are on it!"

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

PL: "Club needs rebuild. Players will go. I know exactly who lets us down." on 17:38 - Jan 5 with 4267 viewschristiand

That's all well and good, but how is he going to get rid of those players? No other team will want them, ME won't put his hand in his pocket to pay them up or pay to get real quality signings in that will make a difference!! I really liked how PL sounded on interview, he was hurting, but nothing will change his hands are tied it's as simple as that!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

PL: "Club needs rebuild. Players will go. I know exactly who lets us down." on 17:38 - Jan 5 with 4238 viewsRozz

PL: "Club needs rebuild. Players will go. I know exactly who lets us down." on 17:33 - Jan 5 by 3_5_2

Shocking today, but I don't hold Lambert above criticism for this one. He should be well aware of his players' frailties by now and have adjusted his system to fit.

I have kittens every time we should be pushing for an equaliser and end up going back to CB. Recycle play by all means, but we are so, so ineffective.
PL: "Club needs rebuild. Players will go. I know exactly who lets us down." on 17:39 - Jan 5 with 4202 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

PL: "Club needs rebuild. Players will go. I know exactly who lets us down." on 17:36 - Jan 5 by Ryorry

I hope he also gives it to ME straight & without any frills.

Do you think our esteemed owner will take any notice though.

I wont hold my breath.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

PL: "Club needs rebuild. Players will go. I know exactly who lets us down." on 17:42 - Jan 5 with 4089 viewsOxford_Blue

Well it worked for Hurst and Doig didnt it
PL: "Club needs rebuild. Players will go. I know exactly who lets us down." on 17:43 - Jan 5 with 4042 viewsgordon

PL: "Club needs rebuild. Players will go. I know exactly who lets us down." on 17:38 - Jan 5 by christiand

That's all well and good, but how is he going to get rid of those players? No other team will want them, ME won't put his hand in his pocket to pay them up or pay to get real quality signings in that will make a difference!! I really liked how PL sounded on interview, he was hurting, but nothing will change his hands are tied it's as simple as that!

Yup. Difficult to see what we can do with Nolan et al, give them a turnstile each maybe?
PL: "Club needs rebuild. Players will go. I know exactly who lets us down." on 17:43 - Jan 5 with 4019 viewsRyorry

PL: "Club needs rebuild. Players will go. I know exactly who lets us down." on 17:39 - Jan 5 by StochesStotasBlewe

Do you think our esteemed owner will take any notice though.

I wont hold my breath.

Have to say I think he'd be really stupid not to ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

PL: "Club needs rebuild. Players will go. I know exactly who lets us down." on 17:45 - Jan 5 with 3927 viewspatrickswell

That’s shorthand for, “We’re going down. Please stick with us in the meantime”.
PL: "Club needs rebuild. Players will go. I know exactly who lets us down." on 17:46 - Jan 5 with 3888 viewsRegencyBlue

PL: "Club needs rebuild. Players will go. I know exactly who lets us down." on 17:43 - Jan 5 by Ryorry

To be fair I think his stupidity is a given in view of the ‘car crash’ he has created!
PL: "Club needs rebuild. Players will go. I know exactly who lets us down." on 17:46 - Jan 5 with 3882 viewsMalcolmBlue

PL: "Club needs rebuild. Players will go. I know exactly who lets us down." on 17:42 - Jan 5 by Oxford_Blue

Well it worked for Hurst and Doig didnt it

The main difference being they didn't have a leg to stand on - never played or managed at this level (or higher) before

Poll: Is Theresa May the "Paul Hurst" of politics?

PL: "Club needs rebuild. Players will go. I know exactly who lets us down." on 17:48 - Jan 5 with 3831 viewsEly_Blue

PL: "Club needs rebuild. Players will go. I know exactly who lets us down." on 17:34 - Jan 5 by nshearman1

You can add Dozzell to that list I’m afraid

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

PL: "Club needs rebuild. Players will go. I know exactly who lets us down." on 17:49 - Jan 5 with 3777 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

PL: "Club needs rebuild. Players will go. I know exactly who lets us down." on 17:43 - Jan 5 by Ryorry

I agree.
I suspect, though, that a fair chunk of it will fall on (slightly) deaf ears.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

PL: on 17:52 - Jan 5 with 3710 viewsBluesquid

Wow!

But isn't this partly how Hurst reacted after a few games?

I mean about players letting the team down.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2019 17:54]
PL: "Club needs rebuild. Players will go. I know exactly who lets us down." on 17:54 - Jan 5 with 3654 viewsgordon

PL: on 17:52 - Jan 5 by Bluesquid

Wow!

But isn't this partly how Hurst reacted after a few games?

I mean about players letting the team down.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2019 17:54]

Very similar yeah. Lambert said early on that he was going to take responsibility himself, not publicly blame the players.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024